Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, her body was left there for most of the day, for media to photograph...? What the heck? No one even covered her?

I can't get over the naked part...I don't even like to get naked for my shower when I am home alone, fearing a burglar might see me :(

I guess I missed that up until now - I can't imagine anyone being left like that. I see no reason they couldn't have covered her. Besides, don't they usually try to get bodies to the morgue as quickly as possible?

Wouldn't that greatly effect an autopsy?

I think there are only a few knots that apply.
Anyway, what I was getting at, is Adam would instinctively make a slip type knot. It would be a proper knot of some sort.
I don't think he was involved.
IMO

Right - and that slip type knot would probably be considered a "makeshift noose" by the officer who made that statement as opposed to a "noose", plain and simple.

So the sister called 911? Where was Rebecca?? But the sister is going to be a sophmore in HS, she's def. not 13...IMO. Ugh..sooo confusing!

Interesting if it is Rebecca's 13 yr old sister. Have we heard any statements from Rebecca's parents? Are they alive? I know we only heard from the one 33 yr old sis.

Right - and that slip type knot would probably be considered a "makeshift noose" by the officer who made that statement as opposed to a "noose", plain and simple.

OK, but would RN know how to make a proper knot or just a circle and tie it?
They aren't showing us. Big difference between a proper knot maker and a shoe tier. Boaters make knots that don't come undone, or risk loosing their boat.
I think the knot is important. Maybe not

IMO

OK now some guy is calling into HLN and says he is a friend of Rebecca's and has info etc...and then tells Vinnie P. that he has not yet talked to detectives but has an appointment to do so next Tuesday...meanwhile he tells HLN all about his last visit with Rebecca...WTF is wrong with people...

Did he say anything of interest?

OK, but would RN know how to make a proper knot or just a circle a tie it?
They aren't showing us. Big difference between a proper knot maker and a shoe tier. Boaters make knots that don't come undone, or risk loosing their boat.
I think the knot is important. Maybe not

IMO

In this scenario where it is a given that her wrists are bound behind her back and ankles bound, all she would have had to do before securing those bindings was place the rope around her neck and tie a simple square knot. Then leap. No fancy knot needed.

I agree with you that the knot is important and could be telling.

They don't cover the body now like they once learned not to move the body. Unless they know the cause of death, body stays uncovered until forensics are complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave