MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is downright scary and very concerning info. Thanks for sharing this, Human. In your opinion, is Jacob's case ever going to be solved?

Well, it depends on if someone will give up info. Not the perp. I think perps rarely give up info .But maybe someone would have a death bed sharing of info.

Maybe there would be some kind of luck.

But the perp ever developing a conscience? Never.

I pray that someone perhaps related to the perp has a conscience and listens to it -- I can't imagine holding onto pertinent knowledge about such a terrible crime and never telling the truth. But unfortunately I think family members often believe they have a duty to protect other family at any cost. Even when they know the person is guilty.

And they may have received absolution at confession from a perv priest

Could a family keep confidence knowing something like this? I love my sibs but would sing like a canary! So much for morality and honesty.

Joy Baker saw what I saw. It took several emails before DR was able to convince her to meet with him. I believe when she visited the abduction site along with the now on foot theory, that she was at first frightened by his seeking her out. I can't thank her enough for having the courage and will to follow through. It is because of Joy that his indescriptive version of events is posted online for the world to now question.

As a matter of fact, he does have lime around. No purchase necessary

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_ash

For a long time wood ash has been used in agricultural soil applications as it recycles nutrients back to the land. Wood ash has some value as a fertilizer, but does not contain nitrogen. Because of the presence of calcium carbonate it acts as a liming agent and will deacidify the soil increasing its pH.[5]

Do you know for certain the family had this? Who farmed the land in 1989? DR? His father? Did they rent it out? What did they grow? Just wondering.

And they may have received absolution at confession from a perv priest
Or perhaps, one that would ask him to think deeply about his crime. Repentance in this situation would require confessing and facing the consequences. I pray for that kind of priest, minister, Rabbi and Imam.

Do you know for certain the family had this? Who farmed the land in 1989? DR? His father? Did they rent it out? What did they grow? Just wondering.

Huh?

They had huge quantities of wood ash in their burning pit.

You know. The one that he said would have clothes and animal bones.

Or, what are they using the mountain of wood in the wood pile for?

Wood ash is a liming agent. It is a base.

They do not need to purchase lime. They have the qualities in the ash.

Lime is a common chemical used in farming. We used to have a stack of bags in the barn along with the fertilizer, weed and insect control powders etc... It would not raise any suspicion were there to be a stack of bags along with anything else they use.

Thanks Sas.

The Wetterlings are an inspiration. Their love contrasts with the evil of this act.

Let their light shine on!

They all came: St. John’s and St. Ben’s students, faculty and staff at both colleges, friends, strangers, neighbors, couples, singles, parents and kids.
They all came to pray, to cry and to hope for the safe return of Jacob Wetterling.

BBM

Did DR come?

Jacobs abductor is local. St Joseph is a tuck away little town near Saint Cloud. At 915 it was pitch black out and had been for a couple hours. A stranger from out of town making a random visit could not possibly have commanded and known the area up over the hill that night. He was masked and threatened to shoot if they looked back, but yet were to believe he drove and turned around in a lit up building site where there was apparently a witness, No.

Jacobs abductor is local. St Joseph is a tuck away little town near Saint Cloud. At 915 it was pitch black out and had been for a couple hours. A stranger from out of town making a random visit could not possibly have commanded and known the area up over the hill that night. He was masked and threatened to shoot if they looked back, but yet were to believe he drove and turned around in a lit up building site where there was apparently a witness, No.

BBM

Yes this. If someone has visited the site and viewed the road from the Tom Thumb end heading towards the Wetterlings, you are immediately struck with how steep this hill is. You CANNOT see over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member