Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee brought great joy to that family. Their loss is huge.
Casey, where is Caylee? Where is your daughter?

Caylee brought great joy to that family. Their loss is huge.
Casey, where is Caylee? Where is your daughter?

That pretty much sums up the whole thing. KC was jealous of the attention given to Caylee I think. KC was no longer the only girl in the family and Caylee was more important to everyone.

Did Casey ever tell LE what Caylee was wearing the "last time she saw her?"

I'm bringing my post over from another thread, Perhaps, someone here has information.

But, I still can't figure out how LA had TL's phone number! I know people have assumed that they probably knew each other from the club and maybe that's why he had it, but he admits not having seen or known where his sister was for weeks. So why would Casey know that her brother had Tony's #? LA at first (on the video call) denied having it...then Casey insisted that he did...and she was right. TL never mentioned knowing the brother, but I wonder what exactly their connection is.

TIA

RR- thanks for bringing this over. :)

If LA had TL's number did he ever try to contact him during the time Casey and Caylee were "MIA"? On NG tonight, LP stated that Cindy had LA call Casey on 7/3, but no mention of anyone trying to contact Casey's friends -???

If the Anthony's knew Casey would tell "half-truths", why did they believe her stories about working in Jax and the mini-vacation? :confused:

indy - I've been curious about him as well and searched for him on her High School Alum list...Couldn't find him either. He does mention a Mike W when he's talking to KC and there is a Mike W in her year on the list.

From the phone conversation...
"PB Hello
CA Hello
PB Casey
CA Yes
PB Can you hear me
CA I can
PB This is Patrick B......, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with MW
CA OK"

I believe that Patrick B......went to Liberty Christian School in Orlando, not Colonial. I believe that Patrick and Casey shared a mutual friend MW. I think Patrick went to visit (along with his father Frank) to minister to Casey. At the end of the conversation he says....

"PB So, that’s basically just what I wanted to tell you. If there’s anything you want to talk about, just let it go"

From the phone conversation...
"PB Hello
CA Hello
PB Casey
CA Yes
PB Can you hear me
CA I can
PB This is Patrick B......, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with MW
CA OK"

I believe that Patrick B......went to Liberty Christian School in Orlando, not Colonial. I believe that Patrick and Casey shared a mutual friend MW. I think Patrick went to visit (along with his father Frank) to minister to Casey. At the end of the conversation he says....

"PB So, that’s basically just what I wanted to tell you. If there’s anything you want to talk about, just let it go"

What a weird visit - wasn't it? Unless MW sent him, I can't believe that he would be too happy about this!

Here is a question that has been driving me nuts.

Casey said she had being using "Zanny the Nanny" for about two years correct?

In those two years did she ever mention the name of the nanny?

Didn't "Z" fill out the form at the apartments just a few months before Caylee disappeared?

So, did Casey use Zanny's name before Z even filled out the apartment application?

I am so confused by this. You would think that she would have told her parents the nanny's name at least in the last two years. A phone number too.

I have a question, questions? At any rate something I can't get clear for myself.

1)The last date Tony saw Caylee was June 2nd when they went swimming, and apt folk recall seeing them at the pool too, correct?

2) The recent interview with Tony's roommate didn't he say Casey and Caylee had stayed with them until the 13th of June?

3) Wasn't Tony on vacation back home in NY July 2nd and arrived home July 5th, according to my space posts to Tony's sister?

4) Didn't Casey BBQ for Tony and Tony's roomate on July 4th?

What parts do I have wrong because obviously it doesn't all add up. If somebody could set me straight I would much appreciate it. TIA!
Im not to sure about the questions you have asked but I do know that your right about tony supposedly being gone from july 2nd to july 5th yet there are witnesses that say say they saw casey cooking for them on july 4th. So whos lying? Are Casey, Tony and the witnesses all lying? Im confused!

I'm bringing my post over from another thread, Perhaps, someone here has information.

But, I still can't figure out how LA had TL's phone number! I know people have assumed that they probably knew each other from the club and maybe that's why he had it, but he admits not having seen or known where his sister was for weeks. So why would Casey know that her brother had Tony's #? LA at first (on the video call) denied having it...then Casey insisted that he did...and she was right. TL never mentioned knowing the brother, but I wonder what exactly their connection is.

TIA
Have more answers to this having seen NG tonight. Guess LA was in touch with his sister. Now, how does TL figure in? Did Casey pass on his number when her phone was disconnected? Or just another way to contact her while she was "hiding" from mom?

Didn't "Z" fill out the form at the apartments just a few months before Caylee disappeared?

So, did Casey use Zanny's name before Z even filled out the apartment application?

I am so confused by this. You would think that she would have told her parents the nanny's name at least in the last two years. A phone number too.

When detectives first questioned the apt. managers about Z, they'd mis-filed the visitor card under the date 4/17/08. After checking with Z, detectives learned that she'd actually visited 6/17/08. My understanding is that she didn't fill out an official application, just a visitor sheet.

So far as I know, no one had heard her mention the name. I thought one of them had during their statement with LE, but I never found it, might well have mis-heard.

ETA: a friend of Casey, not a family member. Cindy had never met or had a phone number for Z.

They found out that Z was at the apartment in June, not April as was originally reported. IIRC it was the 17th.
According to Cindy, she heard the name...but no one else has. I believe Lee had said that even he didn't (read that somewhere here tonight).

Im not to sure about the questions you have asked but I do know that your right about tony supposedly being gone from july 2nd to july 5th yet there are witnesses that say say they saw casey cooking for them on july 4th. So whos lying? Are Casey, Tony and the witnesses all lying? Im confused!
Not sure which roommate you're referring to, but one of them said he last saw Caylee on the 13th...always thought it a bit strange that their dates differed. I didn't get the impression that Caylee ever stayed overnight there...just visited.

It may be as simple as that Casey had used Lee's phone at some point and knew that she had entered Tony's phone number into the phone at that time.
When? Casey had just met TL the end of May. She supposedly went "missing" the 16th of June. She was out of the house living at TL's pretty much the first couple of weeks of June. When did she see Lee. Could it have been during the time "no one" was able to find her? And then wouldn't she have had to save the number to his phone? My outgoing numbers disappear over 20 calls.

Howdy fellow Texan. LOL. I also find the way they speak to be strange. The way they pronounce certain words is very different. I also find the words in a sentence that they emphasize to be somewhat odd sometimes. Casey sure like to say words like "absolutely" and "positively" and "definitely" and "honestly" - seemingly as a way of adding strength and credibility to what she is saying. I find her accent somewhat annoying at times.
Thanks, Rose :)
Sleepy or not, I figured it couldn't be just me.

okay...but she used amy's car the whole time she was gone, i thought... does that mean she was pretending to not have her own car even before amy left?
right, but in that case, she would have only used it that one time. i thought she used it the whole time amy was gone.
okay, so was amy only in PR from the 27-30th? i doubt casey would have called amy in PR and asked her if she could use her car, but i don't know. i thought it was more like 'hey, i'll be gone x amount of days, you don't have a car, use mine'.
also...i thought AH came back from PR on the 16th...
also, i tried to find that post that referenced 'leonard's window' and i still can't. i'll keep looking.
I believe that Amy knew before she left that Casey had no wheels, and let her use the car the whole time she was gone. That's all I can remember on this.
About Leonard's window...... do you think it had something to do with a "window of opportunity" or something like that?
Now, I did post a question about AL's window at his apt, because allegedly Caylee fell out of it at one point prior to her disappearance, with only minor injuries. Could it have been that you were thinking of ?

TIA

My thought on this is that she gave Lee TL's phone number the night of her arrest and told Lee to call him to tell him what happened. He was, after all, her boyfriend. (sarcasm) If I'm not mistaken she also asked either Lee or Kristine in that same conversation if Tony was there.

I find this interesting. I can't put my finger on it, but it is not her pronunciation so much as the semantics of the words.
I am a true Southerner, with a lot of local colloquialism in my speech and writing, so I can tell you none of her speech is of Southern origin. Her accents for the words are all wrong.
It is odd, Turbo, isn't it.
What I originally meant, was the way both CA and KC put words together in sentences. They both do it constantly. In the very middle of a sentence, it's like they change completely what they are saying.
And they don't even put sentences together correctly. Not that one must do so, however it seems so odd to me. Most especially so for CA, being formally educated. I *never* spoke the way they do when I talked with our local pd, and FBI.
Another thing that has struck me as odd.... in the past few days, NG has had KC's LE interviews on tv. When asked a question, KC never misses a beat. Many times there is absolutely no way she could anticipate in advance what the next question will be, but the minute the questions are asked, she answers. The fact that almost every thing she told them was untruthful, she must think as fast as a zebra finch on speed. (Those of you who know zebra finches know what I'm saying here, lol.) It baffles me. If I told that many lies, I would definately have to stop for a second or two to think.
I have a true "southern drawl," but I do think my sentences make sense. (At least I hope they do ! :) )

Sideways 'V' sign is like a "gangsta" way to say peace ... most people that do that think that they are a lot cooler than they really are IMO!
To say 'sup' by throwin out your 2 fingers in a sort of sideways peace sign. Used for all forms of greeting, i.e goodbye, hello, ........
~~snipped~~
This reminds me of something that has been bugging me.
Remember the photo of KC and LA doing the "high 5?"
What was that all about ???
What happened immediately before this gesture ? Anyone know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie