"Killing Field" in League City, Texas- Calder Rd Cold Cases

Are the divers just looking for more evidence or what? I thought that Tim had finally gotten all of Laura's bones to bury many years ago. This searching for evidence has to open a the wound for him again.

GB Tim. He is a hero to do what he is doing for missing people and children.

Tim's daughter may be one of the victims of the many killings during that particular time. I lived in the vicinity; Clear Lake, where NASA is located during a portion of the time and it was such a scary, paranoid existence for many women as we did not know who it was that we were supposed to fear. I remember isolating myself and no longer going to nightclubs that were once so much fun. I believed, and this article confirms, that there were many more than the public was unaware. I think due to the fear that was generated by letting details be known, many were not disclosed.
If you check out this website, go down just a little bit on the page to a green sub title: The I-45 Killer(s) you will learn more. http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/killersatlarge.html

The following may seem so far-fetch from reality, that it should be deleted. But when dealing with these types of DEMONS, nothing surprises me. And i rather post and be wrong, then not to post and wonder if I was right.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Dive...e-in-Calder-cold-case-killings-106073858.html

From the above link
A Department of Public Safety dive team has been searching a 20-acre lake for evidence in the so-called Calder Road killings, authorities said.
From 1984 to 1991, authorities discovered the bodies of four women in a field near Calder Road...

Also from same link
Crystal Lake is about 20 acres of freshwater near Calder Road that is the site of the development of upscale homes.

*Crystal Lake?
Yes, I am referring to the crystal lake in the Friday the 13th movies.

The following is from one of the letters that were written.
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5513/copy16qw.jpg

*KILL OTHER Caucasian girls with brown hair Second in THE 80s series or the League City's Field OF death
Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)

Friday the 13th part 2 was the second installment of the 80s series.
Or as the killer refers to it as the league city's field of death?

Also from the Letter

*The very First kills in the series was Some other GUY too
Could he be referring to Jason Voorhees
Played by Steve Daskawisz and Warrington Gillette or Ari Lehman in the first film?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_(1980_film)

THE ABOVE ALL MOO AND SPECULATION

The movie about these crimes will be out soon, but sadly, the movie looks like it will be mostly fiction

We've had a LOT of guest activity on this topic. Please feel free to join Websleuths and discuss! Let us know what you thought of the show.
:welcome:

At one time LE found 2100 sexual preditors living in the area.
Le doesn't believe it is one suspect/perp but many.
Not all bodies have been identified.

I wish we had a complete list of all the victims and all those identified as well as those not identified.

I wish we had a complete list of all the victims and all those identified as well as those not identified.

I wonder if there is one on the internet? If there are some who want to work on this case and sort it out, we can make a forum like we did for the Alcala pics and the Highway of Tears. Let's see how much interest the show might generate.

For now, you can put the data on this thread. :)

I wonder if there is one on the internet? If there are some who want to work on this case and sort it out, we can make a forum like we did for the Alcala pics and the Highway of Tears. Let's see how much interest the show might generate.

For now, you can put the data on this thread. :)

I'll start working on the names lists. This has always been a case that I hated to see go cold. So many young girls and no answers!

We welcome all new Sleuthers so please guests join in and bring your thoughts and ideas to the forum!

I hope we can get a media thread started. Might take some "digging" but it will be helpful!

With the current media interest, the introduction of Codis/DNA testing and linking, and WS UID work I believe more of these cases will be solved and the UID's identified.

I'm hoping.

I'm pretty sure I've seen maps done by someone who is a profiler. If I have time later I'll try and dig them up (that is, if nobody beats me to it!).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back