GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked to me like the bags of trash were not flattened or anything, do we know for a fact there was a compactor?

Someone upthread posted a video that showed how the compactor works as it shoves the bags of trash to compact them. You can actually hear glass jars breaking as it happens.

When they pulled them out to check them, they probably cut them open to check them and it just looked like they hadn't been mashed flat.

M. Klaas---do you believe the beating will be COD? MK: I don't know, I just hope that these little girls were able to disassociate themselves from the pain.

Show over. She had some interesting maps. Don't know how accurate they are, but once Patty gets her videos up we can grab screen shots and have a look at them.

Aggravated child molestation, and murder. NG saying that this wasn't the first time this guy has done offended.

BBM, respectfully (and this is not directed towards you Kat) that's obvious as the assault resulted in murder. NG, she's something else sometimes.

jmo

wow! after reading the comments below that article...
I'm so :(

I was totally thinking the same thing that one poster brought up; if so many of these 'neighbors' saw the kinds of goings-on they commented about, why didn't they DO SOMETHING? I am so hopping mad right now! This little baby girl might be alive and in a loving foster home if just ONE of these people had called DFACS or the dadgum police. :(

I didn't expect to see this when I went looking for an update on this poor little girl..

I think I'm going to be sick....my heart
breaks...

A couple of posters have mentioned how brazen the perp must have been given the fact that LE were all over this place within a short time. I am taken back by the brazen and yet often time missed opportunities to catch perps that do things like this under the cover of darkness. In one recent case on WS, a woman was dismembered and it is very likely that he put her torso in the trash after police had begun searching for her at the apartment complex. Amazing that there were no witnesses to that either. Also, although they caught Skyler's killer very quickly, he dumped her very quickly likely before police were called. These crimes do not take long (except for Lauren's). Man - I hate typing some of these thoughts. So sad! So morbid for one "human" to do to another.

BBM, respectfully (and this is not directed towards you Kat) that's obvious as the assault resulted in murder. NG, she's something else sometimes.

jmo

Yup she is, I agree :)

Might be the first time he's murdered his victim. Given that he (I'm assuming he, we all know it doesn't have to be a he) assaulted her in the same area, killed her in the same area and dumped her body in the same area. Pretty disorganized. JMHO. This person isn't going to be calm cool and collected, if any residents of that apt. complex read here---you are probably going to have an off feeling about someone. It might be someone you would say to yourself "nawww...he wouldn't do that or she wouldn't do that" but call it in anyway. This person is going to probably be acting odd for a few days. JMHO.

I was totally thinking the same thing that one poster brought up; if so many of these 'neighbors' saw the kinds of goings-on they commented about, why didn't they DO SOMETHING? I am so hopping mad right now! This little baby girl might be alive and in a loving foster home if just ONE of these people had called DFACS or the dadgum police. :(

I said almost the same thing yesterday.. I dont get it..

I don't understand what they are trying to do with searching every car leaving and entering. If the crime happened in the apartment complex, shouldn't they be in the apartments searching? Is it just easier to search vehicles on public roads than it is to get warrants?

I wonder if they can take cadaver dogs through the complex? Don't know if that would work? We need one of our confirmed members to comment on that.

I don't understand what they are trying to do with searching every car leaving and entering. If the crime happened in the apartment complex, shouldn't they be in the apartments searching? Is it just easier to search vehicles on public roads than it is to get warrants?

maybe they are looking for someone with scratches or wounds?
odd behavior? coming and going too much? or not at all?
?:waitasec:

chances are he/she is right in front of them
jmo

ETA: cleaning supplies? people headed out of town? suitcases etc

Also, about that odd neighbor that NG interviewed. Didn't he say that his girlfriend was good friends with Jorely's mom? Did I hear that right? I want to know more about this guy. I want to know why HE was the one being interviewed. Did he insert himself in the process somehow?

Also, about that odd neighbor that NG interviewed. Didn't he say that his girlfriend was good friends with Jorely's mom? Did I hear that right? I want to know more about this guy. I want to know why HE was the one being interviewed. Did he insert himself in the process somehow?

I'm gonna be sick if I find out this was moms bf, or a male friend of moms.

If you heard right, I am gonna be sick if he and his gf always wanted to hang out with Jorelys mom and her family.

Now that she has been found, I am anxiously awaiting an arrest. Almost on pins and needles waiting for an arrest. I just want it to happen soon so this doesn't hurt any more children.

jmo

"The body was not visible when they pulled the dumpster, the body was between heavily condensed garbage."

Angry beyond belief.... You will not get by with this. There are too many here who care and will not accept this. When you touched this child you went beyond all boundaries.

K.

In one of the articles today it said Mom works at Pilgrim's Pride and they were setting up an account for donations for the family. We have Pilgrim's Pride here and they are chicken processors.

http://canton.11alive.com/news/news/92865-canton-police-seek-clues-suspect-murder-jorelys-rivera

Additionally, Pilgrim's Pride, Joselin Rivera's employer, has established a fund to help the family address their needs.

People may contribute to the Jorelys Rivera Memorial Fund at the United Community Bank in Canton.

United Community Bank
2215 Riverstone Blvd.
Canton, GA 30114
(770) 479-6700

To be fair, and to play devil's advocate, we don't know that they haven't. That DFACS took the other two out of the home almost immediately (Friday?) tells me that mom might have had previous visits from DFACS. If that's the case, people around the complex may have called in anonymously.

I'm with you though. I'm furious and very sad.

Maybe as the police were stopping and searching each car, they had a cadaver dog nearby sniffing. If she had been dead only an hour or so and her wrapped body was in the car for just a few minutes, would there even be a scent for a dog to zero in on? How close would the dog have to be to get that scent?

I'm gonna be sick if I find out this was moms bf, or a male friend of moms.

If you heard right, I am gonna be sick if he and his gf always wanted to hang out with Jorelys mom and her family.

Now that she has been found, I am anxiously awaiting an arrest. Almost on pins and needles waiting for an arrest. I just want it to happen soon so this doesn't hurt any more children.

jmo

I AM REWINDING TIVO!!!! I gotta listen to him again!

maybe they are looking for someone with scratches or wounds?
odd behavior? coming and going too much? or not at all?
?:waitasec:

chances are he/she is right in front of them
jmo

ETA: cleaning supplies? people headed out of town? suitcases etc

I wonder if they have cadaver dogs sniffing the cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288