Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittanee has been on my mind today. I was glad to see her thread at the top when I logged in, because that means others are thinking of her too. You haven't been forgotten, sweet Brittanee!

Bumping for Britt!!!!!

I dont think that those ppl that was coming to review Britts case was going do any searching etc they only was coming to view what LE had already had (info,search) and they been here before wasnt much help at least if they did it wasnt put in the news,but heres clip from caroline news on what the team adam would be doing here!!

Myrtle Beach police say members of Team Adam will be in Myrtle Beach next week to review the case.

Police say Team Adam will not do an active search for Drexel, but will provide a new set of eyes to look over the information police have already gathered in the case.

Drexel was 17 years old and on spring break in Myrtle Beach when she vanished in April, 2009.

KD has posted on FB a few times in the past couple days that there is a search for Brittanee in the near future.

KD has posted on FB a few times in the past couple days that there is a search for Brittanee in the near future.

yep i seen that (29th -30th) but i dont know who or where they searching,so far not been put out to public or on cue site etc, but i truly hope its true,to much time wasting and ive heard threw gossip lines that few of tclan not here in sc right now sooooo if they involed le needs step up do something as of (like yesterday)))))) here in SC ppl still think and talk about Britt,we have not forgotten,,,,,

Still can't believe it's 2011 and noooo Britt. Hoping the search next weekend provides answers!

Same here LLLindsayy. I know it happens (way too often) but it seems unbelievable that someone can disappear off the face of the earth. I'm tired of the little tid bits that LE through out there (persons of interest...blah, blah, blah).

Bumping you back to the first page Sweetheart.

Back to page one you go beautiful Brittanee!

I am happy to learn there will be another search soon. I wonder if this search will be based on findings from the investigative team.

RoseC, thanks for the update on the T-clan. Heck we get more info from you and other locals than we do from LE! I'm still praying for them (LE) because I do believe they are doing their best to solve this case. MOO

wm

Brittanee, we've been getting A LOT A LOT of snow here in New York this winter and it's not even halfway done. I've always liked this picture of you even though you can barely tell who you are! There's much more snow than this on the ground now, but you get the idea.

l_22ed38e7202949578ccb88e58bb3146f.jpg

love this new photo I came across.

Attachments

• brittnice.jpg
    brittnice.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 36
Bumping for *** Britt**
Lets all hope and whisper a prayer that this weekend search for Britt will find what LE needs to close this case!! Lets pray that LE & CUE can bring Britt home to her family!!!! (Search this weekend (29th & 30th) CUE will be heading this new search,i do not know what areas they search but they be searchs,,lets pray that DD will get answers, and that power will lead Cue and Le in right paths,to bring this young pretty Britt home!!!!!

Thanks for all the new photos LLLindsayy. Thank you to all of you that post and keep Britt on the front page.

This has nothing to do with Britt's case but wanted to post this link anyway. This guy is a PO with HCPD. What in the world is wrong with people!

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13896902

Geesh! Suspended from his job over an argument over the Super Bowl. When I read this, the Bed Intruder Song where Antoine says to the perp/camera "You so Dumb!" kept playing over in my mind.

Where's Brittanee? I am praying for the searchers this weekend along with RoseC.

MOO

wm

Considering this information has not been public thus far. I have to question whether or not the intentions of the organization who already conducted 40 something searches for BD, wanted this search to be publicized.

I wonder why the organization conducting the search has not announced this publicly? :waitasec:

Considering this information has not been public thus far. I have to question whether or not the intentions of the organization who already conducted 40 something searches for BD, wanted this search to be publicized.

I wonder why the organization conducting the search has not announced this publicly? :waitasec:

well i cant say why news median hasnt posted it but i do no CUE has on there web site,,,,,and it will be a search 29th-30th,,,,maybe our local news just hasnt reported it yet but im sure they will!!!!

well i cant say why news median hasnt posted it but i do no CUE has on there web site,,,,,and it will be a search 29th-30th,,,,maybe our local news just hasnt reported it yet but im sure they will!!!!

Hi Rose,
I think the information about the search being posted anywhere officially is incorrect and it is not on CUE's website. This is why I question how the information was leaked to the public.

Amen. ITA,

IIRC, cue had not planned any additional searches at last report. has something changed?

wm

Hi Rose,
I think the information about the search being posted anywhere officially is incorrect and it is not on CUE's website. This is why I question how the information was leaked to the public.

I think the answer is in the age-old phrase "consider the source." If you remember back to mid-December, there was a "calling out" of sorts by DD on Brits official website (it has since been revised to remove a specific name, but the message is still there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288