Its the End of the Hallway: What's Next?

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Its the end of the hallway for ICA, what is next in order to save her life?

1. She takes the stand and tells the truth, no lies, no sexual abuse, no drowning, nothing but the full truth. Jose must admit this too. She pleads for mercy. Jury decides fate.

2. She takes a plea. But still must admit to full truth. LWOP.

No more lies, ICA. No more lies, Jose.

Do you see any other options?

She may take the stand but she will never tell the truth IMO. Even if she takes a plea she will not tell the truth.

If she takes the stand she will not tell the truth. Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers. We saw the evil looks she gave GA today as he was saying what he believed. 1 + 1 = 2.
The only chance she has to save her life IMO is to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. She would need to show the court genuine remorse but she is incapable of the emotion. Jose and crew might be able to save her life if he told the court it was all a sham to try to get her off but he is not going to do that either. He still wants to get rich off of this case. ICA will be at the end of her hallway in just a few short days. There will be no choosing door number one, two or three. The only door she will face is the one to enter the cell.

Sorry, the full truth coming out of KC's mouth will only happen in your dreams. If Diva ICA gets on the stand to testify on her behalf, just consider yourself lucky with some new lies and be grateful she's giving you anything. I don't think she'll "lower" herself to save her own life.

3. She takes the stand and says the current defense theory was invented by Baez. She then admits to the drowning accident and panicking due to CA's control. George never knew. Didn't know what to do with the body - tried to bury in yard, clay too hard, drove around with Caylee in car for a few days not knowing what to do other than to carry on with her normal plans. Finally, smell was too much and she dumped body in woods. Yes, she was using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep and it always worked before. Put duct tape on mouth after Caylee died to keep bodily fluids from leaking out. Express hatred for entire family and lie about sexual abuse.

Casey might testify, but tell the truth??? I would be less surprised if monkeys flew out of her behind...

It should be apparant tomorrow. If she comes dressed in a blazer or nice dress, she is testifying. If she's wearing ruffles again, not testifying.

She may take the stand but she will never tell the truth IMO. Even if she takes a plea she will not tell the truth.

Yes, so then her lawyers should keep her quiet and rest their case.

I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT WILL SAVE HER. George may have created some sympathy for him with the jury. I believe she will get first degree and georges pleas for her life are prolly the only reason she will be spared. But this wont come till the penalty phase.

I don't know what what am I (me me me) going to do without checking in with y'all like this? When I heard closing arguments Saturday I thought 1. I have to turn down that extra shift I was offered Saturday and 2. I'm going to miss you guys!

ETA: I just saw my icon just below pferrin's! Too funny!

I don't think she will take the stand. JA will tear her up and she knows it. I also think it's a little too late for a plea deal, there is no reason the state needs to do that at this late date. She is toast and should prepare to go to prison.

I don't know what what am I (me me me) going to do without checking in with y'all like this? When I heard closing arguments Saturday I thought 1. I have to turn down that extra shift I was offered Saturday and 2. I'm going to miss you guys!

Don't worry...just saw a tweet from Hornsby saying that the verdict will not be the end of this case....we can all still hang out...haha!

IMO:

She won't take the stand, we'll never know the truth, she'll get 1st degree with life and have an appeal on ineffective counsel after conviction.

Soooo... we'll be back again together as a group to watch that trial EVENTUALLY. :D

Jose is such a "fly by the seat of your pants guy" that I wonder if he even knows if she is testifying.

Two things that lead me to believe she is not testifying.

1) A reporter said no visits logged for her at the jail for a long time.

2) Baez said he is wrapping up tomorrow. If he puts KC on the stand, I wouldn't expect defense to be done tomorrow.

I stupidly made a girl date with my friend to spend Saturday shopping and having fun. Guess I'll have to call her and cancel cause no way I'm missing closing arguments!!

She will " pile on more " I think we will possibly see a haircut,or something that is very different. .. last chance to Razzle dazzle, kerfunkel, maybe even David Blaine will sit in the balcony and magically create reasonable doubt!

Its the end of the hallway for ICA, what is next in order to save her life?

1. She takes the stand and tells the truth, no lies, no sexual abuse, no drowning, nothing but the full truth. Jose must admit this too. She pleads for mercy. Jury decides fate.

2. She takes a plea. But still must admit to full truth. LWOP.

No more lies, ICA. No more lies, Jose.

Do you see any other options?

I would love to see ica take the stand. LOVE IT!!!
But I just don't see it!

Your suggestion of her telling the whole truth and nothing but, would work better for her than anything else that her dt has thrown at the wall.
But she won't do that.
She's too arrogant and ignorant! And of course, so is Baez!
jmho.

It will be easier, for me, to answer this question after the State's rebuttal - who they put on the stand and how the Jury reacts to the State.
As it is now, ICA will not take the stand. And I think it is her choice not to take the stand. I think her attorney's don't want her to take the stand either. The Defense, as a collective whole has a big ego. And this made up absurd defense is "their" three legged pony and they are all going to ride it to the finish line

Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but could she take the stand if Jose keeps his line of questioning very, very narrow...Possibly only one question...Like "Did you cause the death of your dauther?". Could that prevent her from being torn up on cross examination?

I was so much hoping she would take the stand, I am feeling kind of let down....LOL.

Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but could she take the stand if Jose keeps his line of questioning very, very narrow...Possibly only one question...Like "Did you cause the death of your dauther?". Could that prevent her from being torn up on cross examination?

That is a good point. That's what I hate about cross examination...the scope. Of course I am biased though because I don't want the defense to be able to ask out of scope but I wish the state could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back