GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I was about his age the last time I ever saw $25k in my bank account. Then I discovered the world of kids. Ha!

You know, it could be mere coinkidink, but it seems the Lee's were active at this dude ranch before Erin was. And it seemed to be an activity they both shared together. And then it seems Erin comes along and starts hanging out there as well even tho her hubby didn't want to go. Sure seems like she was trying hard to chase after this loser. Maybe in her world coming from small town TN, $25k was a ton of money. And he was a complete scumbucket. Too bad she fell for whatever it was he was waving around.

I'm not entirely convinced akdefender is really CL. Because underneath the akdefender is the name james. I noticed it because under the other user name is a real name as well.

EC pregnant

IF EC was pregnant and had a Drs. appt between July 3rd and July 15th (when her mother was there, I believe this was reported) how far along would she be in order to have her 1st appt with OB? I haven't been preg. since the 60's so I have no idea how they determine it now.

Also, if she had a scheduled appt, LE should be able to contact the OB and get info. about last cycle etc. I believe the office would have ask EC questions prior to appt.

I also believe that EC's friend (the one in the warrant) might be the only one who actually knows the truth about EC, the affair, the preg. etc.

EC's SIL mentioned in an interview that "they" (don't know who they is) had seen both Erin and Jon the month before and they seemed happy, no mention of preg.

I believe EC was preg. at least by May 19th and was having morning sickness as she posted to her TN friend on TN friend's FB that she was sick. You would have to read friend's post and EC response to understand what I am talking about, it was the way EC responded when friend said she was very sick.

All just MOO.

Snipped by me. Did you notice in this video, when they show the apartments, there is a red four door sedan sitting outside??

I've brought that red four door sedan in that picture up several times. Someone somebody knew has a red four door sedan, just like MB had talked about. I hope LE has followed through with who that vehicle belongs to.

I noticed that too, I thought he had done something like that and got my hopes up, but then I thought no, it would have been circled "yes" and they would most definitely have added an incident like that to the narrative in the warrant.

The word "yes" was typed in as opposed to it being a yes or no to be circled. I do agree, however, that something more should have been in the narrative but may have been left out for unknown reasons. JMO

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...researched-how-to-dispose-of-a-body/14334397/

"We are looking at that to see what his wife's role actually was," District Attorney Michael Ramos said during an interview on Los Angeles-based "The John and Ken Show." "As you know, there's a penal code section that we can charge individuals with assisting or covering up serious crimes such as this, so we are investigating that. They are doing that part of the investigation right now."
Lee, 24, made his first appearance in court in connection with the case Tuesday in Alaska.
The state of Alaska filed a fugitive from justice charge against Lee and he is being held on $2 million bail at the Anchorage Correctional Complex.
During the hearing at the complex, Lee said he would like to speak to his lawyer before making a decision on whether he will waive or fight extradition to San Bernardino County. Family members at the hearing declined to comment.
If Lee waives extradition, he can be returned to San Bernardino County immediately. If he fights extradition, it may take four to six weeks.

BBM: I read that he has hired a CA-based attorney. One would think he would have already spoken to his attorney and discussed this. No?

I'm not entirely convinced akdefender is really CL. Because underneath the akdefender is the name james. I noticed it because under the other user name is a real name as well.

Didn't catch that! I was fixated on the user's location: Anchorage, AK. Who knows???

Typically 8 weeks at the earliest

EC pregnant

IF EC was pregnant and had a Drs. appt between July 3rd and July 15th (when her mother was there, I believe this was reported) how far along would she be in order to have her 1st appt with OB? I haven't been preg. since the 60's so I have no idea how they determine it now.

Also, if she had a scheduled appt, LE should be able to contact the OB and get info. about last cycle etc. I believe the office would have ask EC questions prior to appt.

I also believe that EC's friend (the one in the warrant) might be the only one who actually knows the truth about EC, the affair, the preg. etc.

EC's SIL mentioned in an interview that "they" (don't know who they is) had seen both Erin and Jon the month before and they seemed happy, no mention of preg.

I believe EC was preg. at least by May 19th and was having morning sickness as she posted to her TN friend on TN friend's FB that she was sick. You would have to read friend's post and EC response to understand what I am talking about, it was the way EC responded when friend said she was very sick.

All just MOO.

I was just doing a little research on Joshua Tree Park and the Rose of Peru mine. I guess because i am from New Hampshire that i never realized how many their actually are and that they are just left open like that? The Rose of Peru itself is 150 feet deep. Is this land owned by the government? This is hard to watch as it made me cry but so that anyone like myself who does not have a clue about these mines wants to get a better understanding, I found these pics, actually taken in the rose of peru mine... http://www.undergroundexplorers.com/joshuatree6.htm

So heartbreaking. I hope she didn't suffer long and I hope the gets life so he can suffer every day for his horrendous actions.

I think the more likely you are to think you will get away with murder, the less likely that you will put much effort into the cover-up. It is stupidity but it also arrogance. I think these killers are used to always getting their way and people believing them.

I agree. This will sound terrible, but if you look at the number of cold cases / unsolved murders, it doesn't necessarily take much to get away with it, sadly. It's those who think they are above the law that make the most mistakes.

After viewing the YouTube video posted earlier, I found this pic under a Pinterest account with the name Chris Lee/chrislee6:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/338684834449106841/
http://image.4wdandsportutility.com...87_jeep_cherokee_buildup+right_side_angle.jpg
Probably unlikely this is the same CL (who goes by the online name akdefender) but there are eerily similar interests.

Found this too few days ago when the posts about CL's financial situation and whether he was frugal or not: http://www.defendersource.com/forum/showthread.php?p=528787. CL is akdefender. Apparently he had $25k to burn in April of this year!

Lastly, in case this hasn't already been posted while I've been fighting with technical issues, the '97 jeep mentioned in the SW is supposedly this one pictured on the left: http://www.cbs8.com/story/26058825/...ine-wife-continues-new-warrant-details-emerge

BBM ~

I just about peed my pants just now watching this video. Right between both house's is A SMALL RED SEDAN !! I stopped the video to get a good look. I even switched to full screen to get an even BETTER look. I wonder if this picture was taken before MB came forward? (before CL got a chance to move it)

Edit
*Sorry guys...I didn't see this had already been discussed up thread. You all move much faster than I do :blush:

I understand that. As I said, I don't know anything about a guns capabilities. Is 140 feet too far to be able to shoot?

depending on the gun, but yes, that would be difficult IMO, especially without being able to easily see her

All of the OBGYN doctors around here won't see you until you are at least 8 weeks unless you are having complications.

EC pregnant

All just MOO.

It seems to me there should be some evidence outside of the mine, tire tracks, dragging marks, blood if shot, footprints, something to help LE.

Gosh, hard to write but part of case I guess.

All of the OBGYN doctors around here won't see you until you are at least 8 weeks unless you are having complications.

True, I remember when hubby was in the military and I was pregnant, they didn't want to see me unless I was 2 months along. FWIW.

Guys it's time for a new thread. I'll bring over some posts to keep the discussion going. Please be ready to move over in a few.

Thanks

So hopefully since she had prior miscarriage, OB would have the necessary info. dates, etc to provide LE.

I want him charged with murder of the baby. I hope EC had called an OB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle