Jacksonville?????

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum but I have been following this case and especially Websleuths for updates, etc.

Could it be possible, and I know it is a stretch, that when KC mentioned to Cindy that she was going to Jacksonville on vacation with Caylee that she was half-truthing Jacksonville, NC?? Camp LeJeune is close to there and there was some military mention earlier in posts and KC had mentioned to others that Caylees dad had been in the military in one of her many stories. Could Caylee be in NC? I remember Cindy talking about NC too and military personnel does travel a lot. Guess I am holding onto any hope that she is out there alive and well. What do you all think?

Why am I remembering that she DID actually go to Jacksonville? I seem to remember that someone (a friend) in the documents said they were in a wedding in Jacksonville and she went down and spent Saturday with that person, both arriving and leaving the same day. I'll scour the documents tonight and find it so I can link it for you tonight. I'd do it now but I have to get dinner together and then go to a meeting at the girls school at 7pm. If someone wants to look I'd appreciate it!

I remember the person that said this said they thought it was weird even at that time. I have often wondered if she got rid of Caylee on the way to or from there. Now I really need to look...

Why am I remembering that she DID actually go to Jacksonville? I seem to remember that someone (a friend) in the documents said they were in a wedding in Jacksonville and she went down and spent Saturday with that person, both arriving and leaving the same day. I'll scour the documents tonight and find it so I can link it for you tonight. I'd do it now but I have to get dinner together and then go to a meeting at the girls school at 7pm. If someone wants to look I'd appreciate it!

I remember the person that said this said they thought it was weird even at that time. I have often wondered if she got rid of Caylee on the way to or from there. Now I really need to look...

That was Tampa and I don't think it was during the time Caylee was missing .

As far as I know I don't think she ever went to Jacksonville , I'm pretty sure I remember reading it was just another lie

It's in the docs somewhere! I'll look if I have time.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum but I have been following this case and especially Websleuths for updates, etc.

Could it be possible, and I know it is a stretch, that when KC mentioned to Cindy that she was going to Jacksonville on vacation with Caylee that she was half-truthing Jacksonville, NC?? Camp LeJeune is close to there and there was some military mention earlier in posts and KC had mentioned to others that Caylees dad had been in the military in one of her many stories. Could Caylee be in NC? I remember Cindy talking about NC too and military personnel does travel a lot. Guess I am holding onto any hope that she is out there alive and well. What do you all think?

No, all references are for Jacksonville, Florida

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

In this thread you can find the full 400 page document files. Go to post #102, and you will find the links to the documents and an index to help you through it all!

As far as I know I don't think she ever went to Jacksonville , I'm pretty sure I remember reading it was just another lie

She was telling her mother she and caylee were there. When the car turned up, that was the flag to Cindy that Casey wasn't where she said she was. That Casey had been lying to her.

I believe that is the Jacksonville part of this story/lie.

She was telling her mother she and caylee were there. When the car turned up, that was the flag to Cindy that Casey wasn't where she said she was. That Casey had been lying to her.

I believe that is the Jacksonville part of this story/lie.

That's what I remember too

Thanks! I knew it was somewhere that I thought should be looked into! LOL!

I've been missing too much sleep lately I think.

Who was the ex-boyfriend she went to Jacksonville with?

What days?

This seems like a good chance to dispose of Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back