Search suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me as I politely lose my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still praying though. I will not give up hope. I will NOT let that THING (KC) win. I refused to allow SP to win and Laci and sweet Connor made themselves seen. I believe Caylee will come when the time is right. I just wish the time was right now! (((hugs))) to all the searchers, all of TES, and especially TM.

I know how many people (including myself) prayed and hoped, against all odds, that Caylee would be found this weekend. What helps me now is to remember that just because it is what we want doesn't mean it is what is in His plan. We have to continue to support TES, regardless of whether or not TM is doing what we think he should do. Sadly, there is a very, very good possibility that Caylee will never be found. Have faith that she is home and safe in God's arms, regardless of what happened in June/July. My prayers now go to the many who will spend countless hours making sure that KC will never get another chance to have another child or have any other life, but her own, under her direct control.

It just started yesterday & there's hundreds of square miles to be taken into consideration & searched. My first instinct was the gators got Caylee, hopefully I am wrong. W/all the hoopla about this being the largest search ever, why did it stop so soon & abruptly? What is really up? :waitasec:

I don't get it either ... I mean, I know thousands of people have done tremendous amounts of looking today, but I thought LP and TM said they wouldn't stop this time, until they found her? It's only been 2 days ...

What about searching further away ... different areas, etc?

Why give up after just the week-end?

Could it be that they found her?

According to that article, "I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

According to that article, "I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

Nooooooooooo!

Mods could we please merge this thread with "search is on for tomorrow" as there are two conflicting titles in the threads and Monday will still have a search. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member