TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this Sticky for the detailed timeline started by Cloudajo. (Thank you Cloudajo!!!).
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124160"]Timeline-Jonathan Foster Case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As I understand it, from LE pressers, MN and witnesses place her talking with JF at 12:30.

Witness sees a woman looking like her arrive at SE's house around the time of the threatening phone calls.

I posted links for both of these facts several times upstream, but I can't find them right now...

Until phone records have been received an analyzed, the actual time line of the phone calls is shakey, IMO. The majority of it is based on peoples' recollections, IMO.

PattyG... I think the reporter at about the 10 minute mark asks the detective if they know it was Mona on the phone call... he says "we strongly believe it was"

I cannot quite catch her short follow up, but then he says "we're doing everything we can to identify that call"

the reporter then says, "do we know what her exact relationship"... think she says something about it's been going back and forth... then she says, "friend of moms, friend of dads, just a neighbor" and the detective says "we do"

MOO :twocents:

Thank you as that helps a lot. I had a feeling it was about a phone call, but these "old" ears couldn't quite hear it! :blowkiss:

:waitasec: ETA: Key word for me "identify that phone call" = IMO, waiting on phone records.

Thank you Patty.

In the third video AD said the door was locked when she arrived home which suggests the perp had a key and stopped to lock the door when they left with JF. If AD is talking about the apartment she & JF previously shared with DD, a key is likely required to lock the door from the outside when you leave unless there is a button on the inside door handle which locks it when pushed therefore making it possible for the person to lock the main door before they exit the apartment.

Has anything been reported on how the mom found the door(s) to ES's cottage when she arrived home from work?

TIA and I apologize if this has already been discussed.

AD's reference to the door being locked is SE's cottage. She did not go to SD's apartment to find JF. She went to SE's cottage. The different words used for the residences, and the recent move to SE's cottage make things murky. But there's a lot murky in the reporting of this case, eh.

I would like a definitive time that AD arrived at SE's cottage, so we know how much time transpired between her arrival and calling LE.
I would also like a definitive time that SD checked on JF. Originally, it was 1:45. Then it got hazy, with words like "around" and "before" put in. Then it firmed up again, and became 1:45.

Not knowing what evidence was provided LE to back up that time, I just have questions. Not questions about SD's involvement, but questions about the window of time afforded MN. Say SD had said he would check in on JF, but he got hung up and didn't make it over there...that gives MN a lot more time to do what she did, IMO.

That's exactly what I don't understand.DD p;laces himself at the crime scene,so how can he have an airtight alibi?
The evidence we know of MN without a doubt burned that precious boys body and dumped him like trash but we don't know the c.o.d. and we don't know whether or not Jonathon was alive when she took him.I'm just really curious what makes LE so sure she acted alone?

I would imagine LE is sure she acted alone because they have even more evidence that they have not released showing that she is the lone monster who did this.

I don't think when his step father was there it was a crime scene. I think Jonanthan was alive and well at that time.

From an article I read LE said they have accounted for everyone else's alibi so they certainly know when the step dad came and went and where he went when he left, imo.

imo

I'm English, so not sure how the police work in the US, but I've been very surprised by the actions of the police in this case. They've let out a lot of info about this case, way before most of the forensic evidence will have all been collected & announcing that MN may be a serial killer seems bizarre. From her record she must be the most unsuccessful criminal ever, she keeps getting caught! But the thing that really surprised me is letting the media into the jail to interview her. Is this usual?

AD's reference to the door being locked is SE's cottage. She did not go to SD's apartment to find JF. She went to SE's cottage. The different words used for the residences, and the recent move to SE's cottage make things murky. But there's a lot murky in the reporting of this case, eh.

I would like a definitive time that AD arrived at SE's cottage, so we know how much time transpired between her arrival and calling LE.
I would also like a definitive time that SD checked on JF. Originally, it was 1:45. Then it got hazy, with words like "around" and "before" put in. Then it firmed up again, and became 1:45.

Not knowing what evidence was provided LE to back up that time, I just have questions. Not questions about SD's involvement, but questions about the window of time afforded MN. Say SD had said he would check in on JF, but he got hung up and didn't make it over there...that gives MN a lot more time to do what she did, IMO.

LE stated in the presser DD arrived at 1:45 PM.

Well in the presser LE Did say that "A couple of people seen JF that day and the last to see him was DD at 1:45:

MN was seen talking to JF at 12:30 by a witness

Items taken from the home was some Twine that is consistent with what JF was tied up with.

Now I have not found the video yet where I heard witness saw MN arrive, and leave with rolled carpet. I think it was a video from Media before the car was towed or it was right after that happened. Haven't looked yet.

Well in the presser LE Did say that "A couple of people seen JF that day and the last to see him was DD at 1:45:

MN was seen talking to JF at 12:30 by a witness

Items taken from the home was some Twine that is consistent with what JF was tied up with.

Now I have not found the video yet where I heard witness saw MN arrive, and leave with rolled carpet. I think it was a video from Media before the car was towed or it was right after that happened. Haven't looked yet.

I have never heard about anyone seeing Mona leave with a rolled carpet. This would be HUGE!!!

I didn't hear any question Patty about phones, but I did hear a question something like a follow up question to is there anyone else involved, answer was, we believe she acted alone but it is always possible but our evidence doesn't show that but if something were to come to light we would investigate it. (Ok something like that)

I have never heard about anyone seeing Mona leave with a rolled carpet. This would be HUGE!!!

Patty I really believe I heard it..I'm looking for it...I remember because I had questioned in my head if the witness that saw that were two different people or one person who saw both her coming and going.

For reference, I transcribed part of press conference regarding what was said by Captain Gott about time last seen of 1:45PM, if it helps. I haven't seen any video where DD himself talks about stopping over that day or any details from his perspective. Other references I've seen have been from reporters in articles.

Press Conference – Houston Police Department
HPD Captain David Gott
December 30th

Transcribed from video:

[snipped]

On Friday, December 24th, at about 8:20 in the morning, Jonathan’s mother, Angela Davis, left for work. She left him at home. He’s a 12 year old boy, so that’s not anything that’s all that unusual, to leave a child at home for a couple of hours. She was due to work ‘til 2:00 that day.

During the day there was a couple of people that saw him around the apartment, the last being his father, or stepfather, David Davis, who saw him at 1:45.

At about 2:00, Jonathan places a phone call to his mother’s place of work. He speaks to one of her co-workers, asks her a couple of questions, the mother gets a little - the mother finds out about it, gets a little concerned, it’s about time for her to go home, she calls the house, and that’s when she speaks to the woman I guess that everybody heard about, with the, kind of the raspy voice. She gets disconnected, she immediately goes home, and Jonathan is gone.

At that point, she starts looking around, obviously thinking maybe he’s playing in the courtyard, ya know, he played in that area, he knew a lot of people around there – called some people, the police were notified at about 3:45.

We dispatched a unit out there, a patrol officer did an on-scene investigation, notified our juvenile division, at this point it looks like a missing juvenile. He was entered into the Nationwide Missing Persons database that day, and juvenile investigators were assigned the case.

By Monday, it was apparent that there’s more than just a missing juvenile, that it appeared to be an abduction, and that’s when homicide took over the investigation.

On Tuesday morning, December 28th at about 10:00AM, a passing motorist spotted what looked like a body in the ditch, at about 1500 Schilder at East Hardy...

[snipped]

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7872370

I'm English, so not sure how the police work in the US, but I've been very surprised by the actions of the police in this case. They've let out a lot of info about this case, way before most of the forensic evidence will have all been collected & announcing that MN may be a serial killer seems bizarre. From her record she must be the most unsuccessful criminal ever, she keeps getting caught! But the thing that really surprised me is letting the media into the jail to interview her. Is this usual?

If an inmate receives a request from the media, they can say yes or no to the interview as well as an inmate requesting to speak with someone.

There are a few inmates out there that have given telephone interviews right from jail too!

I have a question about the threatening phone calls that AD recieved?
Were these phone calls on Christmas eve? Were they when she was driving home or were they previous in the day, therefore reason to tell Jonathan to make sure he didnt go anways and get neighbor if needed anything?

I just do not understand when the theatening phone calls took place?

According to the video showing the body being dumped, that was a few hours after he went missing.. that would mean that she perhaps had him in her apt. during the time they began to look for him... I thought her apartment was within a short distance from the cottage and the apt complex.

I wonder if there was a plastic container she was to dispose of (which of course I do not believe there was ) where is the plastic container? Why did they see her dispose of a body and not the container??

even IF there was a plastic container, then video show her with body.. if she didnt know what was in the container.. took body out and placed it.. would she not report it to police if she had nothing to do with it... the plastic container makes no sence to me at all and seems as if just a quick lie off the top of her head when questioned or perhaps late during questioning when she felt trapped and caught.

The entire crime is sickening and horrible.

Regarding the rolled carpet, I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere as a reality. IIRC, someone speculated that given MN's role as maintenance person for multiple apt complexes in the area, someone COULD have seen her disposing of a rolled up carpet and thought nothing of it.

where did I hear that the threatening call came in as she was driving home? The one that at that time made us question her cell and why Jonathan did not call cell.... was it the presser? :confused:

For reference, I transcribed part of press conference regarding what was said by Captain Gott about time last seen of 1:45PM, if it helps. I haven't seen any video where DD himself talks about stopping over that day or any details from his perspective. Other references I've seen have been from reporters in articles.

Press Conference – Houston Police Department
HPD Captain David Gott
December 30th

Transcribed from video:

[snipped]

On Friday, December 24th, at about 8:20 in the morning, Jonathan’s mother, Angela Davis, left for work. She left him at home. He’s a 12 year old boy, so that’s not anything that’s all that unusual, to leave a child at home for a couple of hours. She was due to work ‘til 2:00 that day.

During the day there was a couple of people that saw him around the apartment, the last being his father, or stepfather, David Davis, who saw him at 1:45.

At about 2:00, Jonathan places a phone call to his mother’s place of work. He speaks to one of her co-workers, asks her a couple of questions, the mother gets a little - the mother finds out about it, gets a little concerned, it’s about time for her to go home, she calls the house, and that’s when she speaks to the woman I guess that everybody heard about, with the, kind of the raspy voice. She gets disconnected, she immediately goes home, and Jonathan is gone.

At that point, she starts looking around, obviously thinking maybe he’s playing in the courtyard, ya know, he played in that area, he knew a lot of people around there – called some people, the police were notified at about 3:45.

We dispatched a unit out there, a patrol officer did an on-scene investigation, notified our juvenile division, at this point it looks like a missing juvenile. He was entered into the Nationwide Missing Persons database that day, and juvenile investigators were assigned the case.

By Monday, it was apparent that there’s more than just a missing juvenile, that it appeared to be an abduction, and that’s when homicide took over the investigation.

On Tuesday morning, December 28th at about 10:00AM, a passing motorist spotted what looked like a body in the ditch, at about 1500 Schilder at East Hardy...

[snipped]

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7872370

BBM

I thought she was driving home and calling the house, then someone picks up, they hang up, AD arrives and no one home (TV on etc.) Now I have to search for that video. :banghead:

ETA: Interesting that there was NO NAME mentioned for the woman with the "raspy" voice.

BBM

I thought she was driving home and calling the house, then someone picks up, they hang up, AD arrives and no one home (TV on etc.) Now I have to search for that video. :banghead:

ETA: Interesting that there was NO NAME mentioned for the woman with the "raspy" voice.

This is why we need the phone records. Was AD driving home and heard threatening things towards J, arriving moments later to find him gone.
Or was AD still at work when the threatening call was made?

where did I hear that the threatening call came in as she was driving home? The one that at that time made us question her cell and why Jonathan did not call cell.... was it the presser? :confused:

I think that is in the "Probable Cause Hearing".

BBM

There are a number of accounts that are different or vary! I can't keep them straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151