Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that they hired everything done? The pool, the yard, the house, the cooking. What exactly did MS do?

I appreciate the humor from time to time. It keeps us human.

Side note: Why is it that every time I see a photo of MS my immediate reaction is "Eeeeeeeeewwwwh!"

BS needs to control her reactions in the courtroom. She'll get booted from the courtroom is she pulls this during the trial. Nobody needs her "gasping" presence. It is my own personal opinion is that I can't stand her. I thought something was way off when I saw her first police interview. She has not improved since then and was lying through her teeth while on the stand during the last hearing.

I suspect BS is another one who has gotten through life using a self-depreciating demeanor, a smile and "charm" - when underneath she is NOT a particularly nice person.

I think BS has anxiety issues. In one of the first videos when all the family members were in town for one of the first dependency hearings , her partner was telling her to breathe when they were getting in the elevator....

Her interviews were ackward to watch and it's obvious, Mark controls her. She can't handle the pressure in court and she needs guidance from him.

I just have to ask this question. Its unrelated to this case, but why oh why are there so many comments on the Missy Bevers case? There are over 24 threads with 100 comments on each and no developments have been in the news for weeks. Just looking for insight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Why is it that they hired everything done? The pool, the yard, the house, the cooking. What exactly did MS do?

He made $80,000.00 per year as the office manager- he could afford to hire all of his work out. Pffft.

I think BS has anxiety issues. In one of the first videos when all the family members were in town for one of the first dependency hearings , her partner was telling her to breathe when they were getting in the elevator....

Her interviews were ackward to watch and it's obvious, Mark controls her. She can't handle the pressure in court and she needs guidance from him.

I agree with this. Her body language in the first interview I saw showed me (IMO) she has anxiety issues. I understand that I would probably be a little worked up myself in her situation but from day 1 I have noticed she may struggle with some (thought processing?) issues. She appears to me to be a follower and it is obvious she does what MS says. I'm just not sure if she is scared of him or if she is just as delusional as he is in thinking he will "get out of jail" b/c he is "innocent" but it is more than a mother who thinks her son is "a good boy" that is for sure! :thinking:

JMO

He made $80,000.00 per year as the office manager- he could afford to hire all of his work out. Pffft.

:silly: He "earned" $80k for THAT? Absolutely $80,000 for someone who was so inept at their job. Absolutely outrageous that he took that salary considering the financial pit he dug for them. Absolutely outrageous when he was screwing with employees paychecks.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the accounting forensics -

Coincidentally, $80 was the balance outstanding on her student loans - as per MS in a text.

A thought just came to mind. If Mummert is representing MS on the child custody case is another attorney representing him on the criminal case.?

If so, maybe thats why Mummert didnt realiz that CWW was testifying against MS in the murder trial. Just a thought.

JMO but any attorney representing any currently jailed inmate.... in a custody or other such hearing.... in court before a judge.... would & should be privy to his client's circumstances including the fact of an existing recorded plea deal regarding testimony against his client in an upcoming MURDER TRIAL as incompetent behavior on the attorneys' part will reflect on the outcome of the hearing as well as the attorney & in the end, the firm he represents. Like is Target handing out law degrees? To me, this makes the Faga Law Firm look bad.

JMO but any attorney representing any currently jailed inmate.... in a custody or other such hearing.... in court before a judge.... would & should be privy to his client's circumstances including the fact of an existing recorded plea deal regarding testimony against his client in an upcoming MURDER TRIAL as incompetent behavior on the attorneys' part will reflect on the outcome of the hearing as well as the attorney & in the end, the firm he represents. Like is Target handing out law degrees? To me, this makes the Faga Law Firm look bad.
Absolutely! I just can't believe he said he didn't know who CWW'S attorney's is. What a dumb thing to say!

Target is a good company. A Walmart degree or matchbook U. Do they still advertise schools on matchbooks?

Why is it that they hired everything done? The pool, the yard, the house, the cooking.
What exactly did MS do?
Seems to me all he ever did was engage himself in coitus. All the while still pulling in 80k a year. There's so much wrong with this picture I can't even.

Florida does not have high wages does it? I cannot imagine an office manager with zero skills having an $80,000 a year job. Of course, it pays to keep the money in the family. How much does a real office manager make in Florida?

Hey guys..... right now on HLN is Nancy Grace Mysteries, 8-9pm EST... the Missy Bevera case

I feel like I remember reading somewhere that Teresa wanted a 'real' office manager (my words, not hers) but didn't think they could afford one. Does anyone else remember this, or am I confusing my cases? I can't imagine anyone else making that amount as an office manager! Seems like they'd have been saving money to hire someone else. Of course, then MS wouldn't have had his pocket change... she just would have ended up paying both of them.

I was repeating what either Anne Lisa or MAG said in their interview that Teresa didn't want to get rid of Mark (something to that effect) because she'd have to pay someone else $80,000.00. I would imagine the office manager of a medical preactice- also with a nursing license would make a bit more than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304