Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occams razor would point to the license that was found, being the license she was using on the night.
I don't think jr looked underage so doubt that happened.
jmo

From personal experience, appearance is not much of a guide!

From personal experience, appearance is not much of a guide!
wouldn't these girls have been welcomed rather than scrutinized in the circmstances ( being sex attacks in the vicinity ) ? and Karra victim seemingly using i.d. stating age 17 .
What ever words that mm said to jr is like guessing a caption contest

smartphone

I'll try to clear some queries here.

DM is Deborah Marshall. LB is Lisa Brown. VM is Victor Morey.

<modsnip>

So the list of methods to get birthdates and star signs. Talk about stalking. You would have to find some girls and then start gathering information on each of them. You could probably hang around the Conti and watch for girls who attend regularly. Then, if you can't learn anything from talking to them, look through all those other sources of info mentioned, following them, crossing girls off as they fail your criteria till eventually you narrow it down to a couple. Then you go back one night to see if they turn up so you can abduct them. And maybe that's why there have only been three girls seperated by periods of time. Because of the time required to research each girl.

But I have mentioned previously that someone like a bouncer or even a pretend cop could learn everything they want about a girl by asking to see her ID. But, as with the guy asking for star signs, people will remember a bloke going around asking to see IDs.

Remember, SS chatted to one of the bouncers, because she knew him, on the night she disappeared.

The cops have got it wrong on their page about DM. I actually wrote to them with references to prove the dates were wrong and they told me that the data is loaded by a volunteer and they would get it fixed. That was eight years ago. Also not mentioned about her is that she was supposedly wearing a very valuable necklace when she left home, but it couldn't be found after the fire was put out.

<modsnip>

So the list of methods to get birthdates and star signs. Talk about stalking. You would have to find some girls and then start gathering information on each of them. You could probably hang around the Conti and watch for girls who attend regularly. Then, if you can't learn anything from talking to them, look through all those other sources of info mentioned, following them, crossing girls off as they fail your criteria till eventually you narrow it down to a couple. Then you go back one night to see if they turn up so you can abduct them. And maybe that's why there have only been three girls seperated by periods of time. Because of the time required to research each girl.

But I have mentioned previously that someone like a bouncer or even a pretend cop could learn everything they want about a girl by asking to see her ID. But, as with the guy asking for star signs, people will remember a bloke going around asking to see IDs.

Remember, SS chatted to one of the bouncers, because she knew him, on the night she disappeared.

The cops have got it wrong on their page about DM. I actually wrote to them with references to prove the dates were wrong and they told me that the data is loaded by a volunteer and they would get it fixed. That was eight years ago. Also not mentioned about her is that she was supposedly wearing a very valuable necklace when she left home, but it couldn't be found after the fire was put out.

I believe VM is responsible for DM. And LB. But there are a lot of variables in this case that need a closer look.

your mistake , You mean DA- Anderson .
Deb marshall is the author !

smartphone

Ouch. You're right. My second error for the year.

DA is Debra Anderson. I hope her step mother isn't on here because we are friends.

Edit ( this isn't the quote intended)
Ouch. You're right. My second error for the year.

DA is Debra Anderson. I hope her step mother isn't on here because we are friends.
So the details on her web page are incorrect ? No necklace pics..

smartphone

<modsnip>

Were the girls regulars at the conti?

Also CG had not long come back to town so would be a short stalking window

I would lean more towards bouncers/fake cop they would be less memorable as you would brush it off as them doing their job.
Asking about star signs (unless thrown into a convo) would stand out as more odd

Were the girls regulars at the conti?

Also CG had not long come back to town so would be a short stalking window

I would lean more towards bouncers/fake cop they would be less memorable as you would brush it off as them doing their job.
Asking about star signs (unless thrown into a convo) would stand out as more odd

Ciara Glennon was well known in the area. She was seen leaving at approximately 1200 by a well known family friend who was seated at the Bellissimo restaurant, situated next door from the Continental Hotel. This was how Police eventually made the connection between the sightings on Stirling Highway of a young girl matching Glennon's description.

Many patrons of The Continental were also able to make positive identifications of Glennon, draw from this what you want, but I think this all suggests that she was known to frequent this pub.

Ciara Glennon was well known in the area. She was seen leaving at approximately 1200 by a well known family friend who was seated at the Bellissimo restaurant, situated next door from the Continental Hotel. This was how Police eventually made the connection between the sightings on Stirling Highway of a young girl matching Glennon's description.

Many patrons of The Continental were also able to make positive identifications of Glennon, draw from this what you want, but I think this all suggests that she was known to frequent this pub.

Does sound like a regular and being in her late 20's could of had many years frequenting the area.

How long roughly had she been out of town for?
Assuming she wasn't in town when the other 2 were taken.

Does sound like a regular and being in her late 20's could of had many years frequenting the area.

This info has been known for 19 years , Theres ciara glennon info links all over here . Try some research before posting [emoji404]

smartphone

Ciara had recently returned from a long overseas holiday.. 3 to 6 months. She was celebrating a colleague's birthday from the Law Firm she worked for.

Her's something I just thought of. If they had crappy CCTV footage of Jane when she was abducted, why isn't there any footage of Ciara in and outside the hotel?

This info has been known for 19 years , Theres ciara glennon info links all over here . Try some research before posting [emoji404]

smartphone

Shall do... will have more time over xmas break to look into info better.
Off the top of my head i knew she had not long returned but was unsure of the duration of the trip.
Felt time away was a key factor but it seems she was in perth during the other attacks.
Most news at the time that i recall made me feel she wasn't as aware of the dangers due to this time away.

Ciara had recently returned from a long overseas holiday.. 3 to 6 months. She was celebrating a colleague's birthday from the Law Firm she worked for.

Her's something I just thought of. If they had crappy CCTV footage of Jane when she was abducted, why isn't there any footage of Ciara in and outside the hotel?

Very good point.
Also no footage of SS unless they installed the cameras after SS.
Everyone could of been ID'ed on the footage and is of no help to release it.
But most likely just another thing the police are keeping close to there chest.

Where did the claim of strangled and/or stabbed and body mutilation come from?. is that just a screen grab of a post on some random forum or is there evidence around to back these claims up? The manner of death and the state of a body can give a HUGE amount of information about a killer, My assumptions over the 3 or so years I've followed this case has been that the girls were strangled and dumped, Bart claimed throats slit, I am open to the idea but still would have liked to have seen evidence to back that up too. But if victims did have throats slit, or were mutilated then the killer I've had envisioned just got so much more evil. So can anyone confirm body mutilation, and or cause of deaths?

Where did the claim of strangled and/or stabbed and body mutilation come from?. is that just a screen grab of a post on some random forum or is there evidence around to back these claims up? The manner of death and the state of a body can give a HUGE amount of information about a killer, My assumptions over the 3 or so years I've followed this case has been that the girls were strangled and dumped, Bart claimed throats slit, I am open to the idea but still would have liked to have seen evidence to back that up too. But if victims did have throats slit, or were mutilated then the killer I've had envisioned just got so much more evil. So can anyone confirm body mutilation, and or cause of deaths?

cs? Yes am not sure about entering the topic as it has been discussed before at length , And think its taboo.
It is easy to go to the media/time line thread & navigate to a lot of msn link sources. Everyone must-read it all before the topic of your discussion begins. Check it out #media thread # if you hadn't already.
If that irish times link isnt there let me know.

Previous discussion had some ppl opposed to possible mutilation occurence but others were certain of this having happened .(& I was led to believe it too )
I have wondered if the topic of mutilation is ok to address ? and would rather not mention it here seeing what has been discussed & posted in these threads before. But I do think theres the chance its true , that some unspeakable things happened . they are not revealed for wateva certain reasons at the time.
will that change over time ?
My Interest is if there are profile similarities to other missing/murdered beheaded victims a.deverall at waroona dam & B.western at spectacles.

smartphone

Reactions: DRT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uspect-walk-free-focused-tying-man-crime.html
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/STRI...IPLE+KILLER+AFTER+MISSING+IRISH...-a061104395
http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_news/C/CLAREMONT_serial_killer.php

http://blogs.watoday.com.au/yoursay/2008/08/claremont_killi.html

Follow these links. There's a lot of detail about Ciara Glenon here. I have read another report in an Irish newspaper that claimed that she was stabbed a number of times and also mutilated. And there is another report stating that parts of the victims found, had pieces missing from them and may have been eaten. The cops have stated neither of the girls was mutilated in any way.

cs? Yes am not sure about entering the topic as it has been discussed before at length , And think its taboo.
It is easy to go to the media/time line thread & navigate to a lot of msn link sources. Everyone must-read it all before the topic of your discussion begins. Check it out #media thread # if you hadn't already.

If that irish times link isnt there let me know.

Previous discussion had some ppl opposed to possible mutilation occurence but others were certain of this having happened .(& I was led to believe it too )
I have wondered if the topic of mutilation is ok to address ? and would rather not mention it here seeing what has been discussed & posted in these threads before. But I do think theres the chance its true , that some unspeakable things happened . they are not revealed for wateva certain reasons at the time.
will that change over time ?
My Interest is if there are profile similarities to other missing/murdered beheaded victims a.deverall at waroona dam & B.western at spectacles.

smartphone

If people want to talk about it I think they should be able to. That's what this forum is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK