Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think phone calls are probably the best way to get information/updates from the various PDs around the country... I myself have submitted several potential matches to different PDs throughout the country via email [because I work FT and am generally unavailable for long explanatory phone calls during daytime hours]... and unfortunately have not received any responses, much less follow-ups, at all.

I think they just fall to the bottom of the pile.

That said, I live in Henderson NV, and if you like, I can try to call the Henderson PD this weekend to see if there were any updates and to request the info re: the exhumation

Unfortunately I was sick the last 5 days , and today I work and then I have an evening event tonight... so I will have to try to contact the Henderson PD tomorrow.

As I recalled, the gap is quite small and could very easily not show in photos taken at certain angles. THanks for sharing! This informaiton used to be available on AGJD's NAMUS page but is no longer viewable to the public :-/

Her complete dental xrays are on line somewhere, they were sent out in an ADA publication I think

Isotopes...Isotopes...We Want Isotopes.. isotopes... isotopes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another suggestion, probably a little to old, and maybe already discussed (couldn't find her on a pending/discussed WS list). Namus does not put Canadian missing persons on the rule out list, as far as I know.

Rouse, EllenMarleen
Missing since 1975-11-01,from Vancouver CA
Date of Birth December 21, 1956/ Fits in estimated age range 1955 – 1966 UID
Age: 22 years old,would be 26 yrs on 10-5-1980 (UID found)
Race: White
Height: 158cm(5'2")/ UID 5’2”
Weight: 46kg (103 lbs.)/ UID 105 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde/red or light brown/ UID wavy, reddishbrown
Eye Color: Brown / UID blue or hazel
DistinguishingMarks/Features: Wears prescriptionglasses. Has a scar on her eyelid and a birthmark on the side of her abdomen(unknown what color/kind) Maybe the nose is to heavy/ UID no scar on eyelid (could disappeared over time, some of mine did) orbirthmark mentioned, only smallpox? scar.
Same kind of fair skin
Pierced ears notknown, but she looks to maybe having an earring / UID pierced ears

Dentals: Unknown.She had major dental work done at a dentist on Broadway Street prior to herdisappearance, no mention of a diastema between teeth 7 & 8 / UID gooddental work
Fingerprints:Unknown
DNA: Unknown
Strange story ofher missing, no explanation for gap in time.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3475dfbc.html

Any news on this? I had Tiffany the lead coroner investigator look into a possible match to an MP missing from Canada in relation to AGJD. She got back to me within a week or two as to whether or not it was a match and even made sure that my MP from Canada's info was put on file for other possible UIDs (as the missing person from Canada I sent in was last seen in NV).

Send this one in please! Direct to the Clark County Coroner's office Attn. Tiffany Brown Lead Coroner Investigator. I believe this is a SUPERIOR find to any I have seen before.

Any news on this? I had Tiffany the lead coroner investigator look into a possible match to an MP missing from Canada in relation to AGJD. She got back to me within a week or two as to whether or not it was a match and even made sure that my MP from Canada's info was put on file for other possible UIDs (as the missing person from Canada I sent in was last seen in NV).

Send this one in please! Direct to the Clark County Coroner's office Attn. Tiffany Brown Lead Coroner Investigator. I believe this is a SUPERIOR find to any I have seen before.

Did Tiffany happen to mention if it were difficult or not to work with Canadian officials? I'm curious because Canada has a different way of handling their missing persons cases - as of right now, they will not collect an MP's family DNA unless they have a set of remains to compare it to.

Ok, I understand you PM now...I will send her in...thx for giving me confidence

I just send her in to Ms. T brown....

Another suggestion, probably a little to old, and maybe already discussed (couldn't find her on a pending/discussed WS list). Namus does not put Canadian missing persons on the rule out list, as far as I know.

Rouse, EllenMarleen
Missing since 1975-11-01,from Vancouver CA
Date of Birth December 21, 1956/ Fits in estimated age range 1955 – 1966 UID
Age: 22 years old,would be 26 yrs on 10-5-1980 (UID found)
Race: White
Height: 158cm(5'2")/ UID 5’2”
Weight: 46kg (103 lbs.)/ UID 105 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde/red or light brown/ UID wavy, reddishbrown
Eye Color: Brown / UID blue or hazel
DistinguishingMarks/Features: Wears prescriptionglasses. Has a scar on her eyelid and a birthmark on the side of her abdomen(unknown what color/kind) Maybe the nose is to heavy/ UID no scar on eyelid (could disappeared over time, some of mine did) orbirthmark mentioned, only smallpox? scar.
Same kind of fair skin
Pierced ears notknown, but she looks to maybe having an earring / UID pierced ears

Dentals: Unknown.She had major dental work done at a dentist on Broadway Street prior to herdisappearance, no mention of a diastema between teeth 7 & 8 / UID gooddental work
Fingerprints:Unknown
DNA: Unknown
Strange story ofher missing, no explanation for gap in time.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3475dfbc.html

I just did send her in as a possible match to Ms. Brown. Of course I will share everything if she is answering.

Did Tiffany happen to mention if it were difficult or not to work with Canadian officials? I'm curious because Canada has a different way of handling their missing persons cases - as of right now, they will not collect an MP's family DNA unless they have a set of remains to compare it to.

She didn't seem to express any issues, but the person I had her check out went missing from Canada and then was last seen in NV. So the NV/USA connection may have made the Canadian LE more likely to give info on my match to Tiffany? Probably is what happened. Nevertheless Tiffany ROCKS. She will look into most things if they look promising and aren't on the rule out list.

I will have to look it up again in my email chain with her bc it was a while ago, but I think she compared dentals to rule out my potential match. The match I had sent in was Mary Frances Gregory. So she is ruled out now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She didn't seem to express any issues, but the person I had her check out went missing from Canada and then was last seen in NV. So the NV/USA connection may have made the Canadian LE more likely to give info on my match to Tiffany? Probably is what happened. Nevertheless Tiffany ROCKS. She will look into most things if they look promising and aren't on the rule out list.

I will have to look it up again in my email chain with her bc it was a while ago, but I think she compared dentals to rule out my potential match. The match I had sent in was Mary Frances Gregory. So she is ruled out now.

Hey, just had a thought. Will you please email her when you have a moment and ask her if the isotopes results are in yet (if you haven't already)?

Hey, just had a thought. Will you please email her when you have a moment and ask her if the isotopes results are in yet (if you haven't already)?

Great idea! Just emailed her :)

Looking in my email
Chain about Mary Frances Gregory from Canada and Tiffany was able to compare DNA:

"Hello,

My office received a copy of the dental radiographs of Mary Frances Gregory. Mary Frances Gregory has been ruled out as being Jane Arroyo Grande Doe. We also compared Mary Frances Gregory’s family DNA to our Jane Arroyo Grande Doe and there was no relation based on genetic data. Mary Frances Gregory has been excluded.

Just an FYI…. Mary Frances Gregory’s dentals have been kept on file in our office to compare against all Jane Does. She has been excluded as being any of our Jane Does at this time.

Thank you,

Tiffany Brown
Coroner Investigator, D-ABMDI
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner
1704 Pinto Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89106"

Just an FYI…. Mary Frances Gregory’s dentals have been kept on file in our office to compare against all Jane Does. She has been excluded as being any of our Jane Does at this time.

Thank you,

Tiffany Brown
Coroner Investigator, D-ABMDI
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner
1704 Pinto Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89106"

:eek:fftopic:

I presume that "any of our Jane Does" would include this one too.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/991ufnv.html
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/391
NV-Apex-WhtFem-UP391-17-18-off-I-15-bound-in-sheet-Jan-79

This was the one Jane Doe who I thought really had a good possibility of being Mary Gregory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member