NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. But I can't find this quote in either the video or the printed article at the link:

"Police have said Hackett may have been among the last people to see her alive."

Would they have edited it since you read that? Or did you read it or hear it somewhere else?

The link has been edited but Ashley123 had snipped from the original link, and the quote is still contained in Ashley's post.

I just created a new thread this evening where I posted some high-definition photos of the area that was searched today (and that they will be searching tomorrow). I focused upon an area of concern that Truthspider brough to our attention a few months ago. I also found some very suspicious trailblazing near the front gate that may or may not be the work of the police.

Could use some feedback & assistance in figuring out exactly what we are looking at.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696[/ame]

From what I understand, this particular area was underwater (a swampy wetland) last winter & spring when the initial searches were conducted.

I guess at some point there's nothing to do but wait and see what happens, because who knows if they are intentionally giving misleading information. I guess the thing that stresses me out is - I hope they aren't too quick too seriously dismiss Shannan's case & separate it from the others (assuming they are about to find something that will reveal where she is.) After all, if she called 911 and they took as long as they did to respond, lost evidence (her jacket), didn't do a thorough search (the sisters found her earring in plain sight on JB's property), spent 3 months trying to locate and listen to her 911 call (Sherre says this in radio interview) etc. and she turned out to be a victim of a SK, wouldn't there some liability there?! I suppose I have to have some faith that they know what they are doing and will find the truth, but I worry that they want to distance her case from the others & that will effect how they handle it.

If indeed she is where they are looking and so is evidence, i don't understand why they didn't find this before. I don't recall them doing a huge search behind the homes in Oak Beach. Why didn't they? I mean a really thorough one, one which was obviously necessary. If all this time something was out there and they didn't find it because they didn't really look to the extent that they did where the other bodies were found, that's going to p. me off big-time! Does anyone else feel this way?!! I guess I should just shut up and wait and see what happens. I just don't want to hear them say nothing nefarious happened that night. Obviously, it did.

I guess at some point there's nothing to do but wait and see what happens, because who knows if they are intentionally giving misleading information. I guess the thing that stresses me out is - I hope they aren't too quick too seriously dismiss Shannan's case & separate it from the others (assuming they are about to find something that will reveal where she is.) After all, if she called 911 and they took as long as they did to respond, lost evidence (her jacket), didn't do a thorough search (the sisters found her earring in plain sight on JB's property), spent 3 months trying to locate and listen to her 911 call (Sherre says this in radio interview) etc. and she turned out to be a victim of a SK, wouldn't there some liability there?! I suppose I have to have some faith that they know what they are doing and will find the truth, but I worry that they want to distance her case from the others & that will effect how they handle it.

If indeed she is where they are looking and so is evidence, i don't understand why they didn't find this before. I don't recall them doing a huge search behind the homes in Oak Beach. Why didn't they? I mean a really thorough one, one which was obviously necessary. If all this time something was out there and they didn't find it because they didn't really look to the extent that they did where the other bodies were found, that's going to p. me off big-time! Does anyone else feel this way?!! I guess I should just shut up and wait and see what happens. I just don't want to hear them say nothing nefarious happened that night. Obviously, it did.

You should take a moment to view the photos. The flooding is very obvious as viewed in the new photos I posted that were taken in March. There are also some very suspicious new trails. here is the link; [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696[/ame]

Can somebody tell me what happened with that surveillance video,how the heck can that be missing? The victim whos sister received the calls, unless the SK was using a voice modifier would know his voice possibly which is interesting to me.

Can somebody tell me what happened with that surveillance video,how the heck can that be missing? The victim whos sister received the calls, unless the SK was using a voice modifier would know his voice possibly which is interesting to me.

I read somewhere that the video records over itself every few weeks or so and by the time anyone thought to look at it, the footage of that night had been copied over.

I've also heard that the Doc has some sort of involvement with the recording equipment and (some suspect) destroyed the evidence.

The issue of the video being copied over was somewhere in an article I read, but I'm having trouble tracking it down. Can anyone vouch for me on this?

here is copy of WABC-TV reporter having an OOPS moment.
he is telling the public the police believe SHannan's body is in the gated community
at the very end of the video

he says
police believe they will have more SEX tomorrow
oops SUCCESS tomorrow

watch carefully
its at the very end.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8457289

I read somewhere that the video records over itself every few weeks or so and by the time anyone thought to look at it, the footage of that night had been copied over.

I've also heard that the Doc has some sort of involvement with the recording equipment and (some suspect) destroyed the evidence.

The issue of the video being copied over was somewhere in an article I read, but I'm having trouble tracking it down. Can anyone vouch for me on this?

According to this story the tape is taped over every 24 hours but it is backed up on a hard drive http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...beach-as-part-of-serial-killer-investigation/

Although the videotapes are taped over every 24 hours, the videos are also stored on a hard drive.

News12 Long Island says a huge truck - that can go thru the marsh land
arrived at 6:30am today.

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=300326&position=1&news_type=news

May they find Shannan today - please.

I think the truck is for excavating a large area where they know the remains are buried. If they were still looking for the spot, they wouldn't risk running it over with a giant truck. They need the ground around the evidence untouched so they can try and find some evidence linking CPH to the body.

queue the bull dozer...

I think the truck is for excavating a large area where they know the remains are buried. If they were still looking for the spot, they wouldn't risk running it over with a giant truck. They need the ground around the evidence untouched so they can try and find some evidence linking CPH to the body.

queue the bull dozer...

They probably should build a temporary wall or bulkhead around the suspected area and then pump the water out. Leave any evidence intact. Not sure if that's possible.

why didnt they search that area a year ago?
the good inspector said that hurricane irene may have unearthed and dislodged somethings - buried in the earth.

they had equipment to dig there a year ago
why didnt they UNEARTH and UNLODGE what is buried there A YEAR AGO????????
WHT!!!!!!!

the good inspector said that hurricane irene may have unearthed and dislodged somethings - buried in the earth.

WHT!!!!!!!

If something was actually buried how would they know where to dig? They can't exactly dig up the whole island

WHT!!!!!!!

Maybe now they finally believe what people have been saying on the web since the spring. I'm not surprised it has taken this long for everybody to see things the way Fluke sees them. Something of a metamorphosis had to occur before they could see like him. :crazy:

No way I will believe she drowned in a mud puddle but I am confused. CPH I can see he is a viable suspect and imo the murderer. I can see the disconnection of Shannon from the other ten. I still cant see cph being the sk of all ten plus the four from AC. Some of the bodies were stored before being discarded. I dont see Jack <modsnip> being able to do all of that unless here is an sk partner. Your thoughts?

A prosthetic leg doesn't hold you back from much physically, it is probably more of psychological impediment. He can do anything we can do, even if he accomplishes it differently. In high school a girl with no arms asked to borrow my lighter, I slowly held it out to her and she quickly snapped it up between her shoulder and chin, she never gave it back to me.

I think he is smarter than average and good at manipulating people. I think he manipulated people into helping him without those people knowing what they were aiding him with. <modsnip>. I don't think he ever had to physically overpower anyone, he is a manipulator and a deceiver more similar to Bernie Madoff than Jack the Ripper. He doesn't attack, he sets traps like a spider's web, a mockingbirds call, or a cantil snake's tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136