Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmflu

Reaction score
Just starting a thread here so I can feel freeeee to discuss things with those of you who are open to the idea that NC may or may not have had a liason with another person, that JA may or may not have, that MH is insinuating that it is possible, that BC allluded to it... I think something is hidden here and perhaps it has nothing to do with anything about the murder... but this will allow us to at least discuss it... if anyone wants to.

"No, my question was, if taken completely out of this context (the murder), were the pictures in which BC appears with his friends (some of them female) on his site any more/less innocent than the pictures of NC with her friends?"

Cygnus quote above

As I have mentioned in the gen discussion, I am sure that the Cary Clique (which Brad was associated with by the way) were not perfect. Most people are not.

I do believe that the only reason to discuss the relationships/social life (without it becoming a gossip session) would be to further understand the murder/custody case. :)

Several posts have alluded to NC's affairs. I want to emphasize that although this may have been a possibility, there has been nothing recorded and nothing explicitly said. Brad and MH have implied that NC is not "innocent", so that is why we are discussing it, I think. At this point I think BC and MH are trying to make NC look irresponsible IMO. If we get more information that suggests that NC did have affairs, then that would be interesting, but what would this tell us about the murder and the custody case? These things may be worth discussing in this forum, in addition to all of the other things that will come up in discussion . . .

JMFLU, is it possible to change the name of this thread to social context, relationships, or something along those lines? I think that may help to draw people into the thread. :blowkiss:

Yes it can be done. Original thread starter needs to 'edit' their first post and I believe that is where the thread title can be changed. Make sure you select 'Go Advanced' in order to see the thread title.

There is a window of opportunity to edit a post so jmflu should do it within the next 30 - 60 min I think.

Yes it can be done. Original thread starter needs to 'edit' their first post and I believe that is where the thread title can be changed. Make sure you select 'Go Advanced' in order to see the thread title.

There is a window of opportunity to edit a post so jmflu should do it within the next 30 - 60 min I think.

As usual, Sleuthy knows what to do! Thanks! Done :)

I now realize that when you told me more than a year ago that two of the people in your group of friends were having an affair that it was Brad, wasn't it?

This is the quote from one of the blogposts about the affairs. This could very well be a reference to the BC-HM affair.

I now realize that when you told me more than a year ago that two of the people in your group of friends were having an affair that it was Brad, wasn't it?

This is the quote from one of the blogposts about the affairs. This could very well be a reference to the BC-HM affair.

Thanks, DB!

Wonder if "affair" can be applied to a "one time thing" as BC claimed it was.

I'm not going to 100% rule out that NC could have had something going on the side.......one of my motto's is "never say never".

HOWEVER......I find it hard to believe she would be having an affair with another man (not even gonna touch the lez thing) and NOT be on birth control pills. I would think if she was taking them it would have shown up on the blood tests from the autopsy.......nothing but caffeine showed up :rolleyes:.

It would just be a very slippery slope to take......not using b/c......especially since her and BC weren't having relations.......just sayin.

I'm not going to 100% rule out that NC could have had something going on the side.......one of my motto's is "never say never".

HOWEVER......I find it hard to believe she would be having an affair with another man (not even gonna touch the lez thing) and NOT be on birth control pills. I would think if she was taking them it would have shown up on the blood tests from the autopsy.......nothing but caffeine showed up :rolleyes:.

It would just be a very slippery slope to take......not using b/c......especially since her and BC weren't having relations.......just sayin.

"The lez thing?" That sounds kind of... well, won't go there.

Let me just reiterate that she would have had, well, a "bi" thing, if anything at all, with another female. One doesn't automatically switch from men to women, straight to "lez" as you put it, just because of an experience with the same sex.

I find it hard to believe she had any experiences with another man. Given that her husband would be quick to exploit it.

I didn't word my post right ....... the "L" word was used inappropriately I guess. What I was trying to convey is that I didn't get the feeling, nor see any info that would lead me to believe, that NC was into females.

I didn't word my post right ....... the "L" word was used inappropriately I guess. What I was trying to convey is that I didn't get the feeling, nor see any info that would lead me to believe, that NC was into females.

No, I agree. There was nothing to indicate such. We were just commenting how BC seemed to be referring to something vague trying to get the heat off himself and we were tossing about ideas. :)

Why do you think BC pills would have shown up on the autopsy report? If you actually read the autopsy report, it lists the drugs that were assayed, the result, method of assay (not listed for all drugs), and the date. No assay was performed for estrogens or progestins, hence we don't know from the autopsy whether or not she was taking birth control pills.

SPECIMENS received from John D. Butts on 15*jul*2008
S080016834: 18.0 ml Fluid CONDITION: Decomposed
SOURCE: Left Pleural Cavity OBTAINED: 15*jul*2008
Caffeine ************************** Present 07/31/2008
Cocaine ********************* None Detected ELISA 07/31/2008
Ethanol ********************************** 60 mg/dL 07/31/2008
Opiates ********************* None Detected ELISA 07/31/2008
Other Organic Bases ********* None Detected 07/31/2008
Oxymorphone ***************** None Detected ELISA 07/31/2008

Mmmm......that's interesting. So the ME would have to specifically test for certain drugs you're saying?

Boxy - curious where you got the data in your post above. This is not in the autopsy WRAL has up - is there another source ?

EntreNous:

Great find! There's an extra page at the end that the WRAL version doesn't have. You might want to post this link to the autopsy thread and the legal docs thread. I'd do it but you should get the credit for finding this one!

Thanks Skittles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member