DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue SE. She is likely with someone known to the family and has not been returned to her mother.
Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

AJrJDyn.jpg

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

timeline and media thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Same here Bakerlady - I was expecting the same incoherent person I saw on the early news clips . Again I think the numbness and haze of substance abuse is lifting a bit. I have to keep reminding myself that SY probably has had to protect her Mom all her life and hide things about MT that would get her into trouble and is still playing that role .

Being removed from your mother at age 6 has to have an impact. SY on some level is probably that same little girl who wants to protect her Mom, fears her Mom and wants her Mom to love her.

(I can hear SY responding to my assumptions above with - Your no psychiatrist and she would be right)

I agree with this.

I also believe that little outburst at the end of the interview might have been genuine, at least genuine emotion. Think of it. Since Relisha went missing her shortcomings have been repeatedly pointed out to her. She sent her child to stay with the very same person she herself was removed from. She allowed an unrelated man with questionable motivations easy access to her child. She didn't check on her child. She lied about the wherebouts of her child. And now........?

Now her child is missing. I would guess she probably is scared. And feeling guilty. She is also under pressure. From LE, from the public. She doesn't know if she will ever see Relisha again.

So yes I think that outburst was probably genuine. Just maybe not for the reasons you might think.

Tatiana Antoinette Fontella Young. That's the missing baby's name she called out. I had to pause and listen closely.

SY said "while yall bashing me, ask AY where her 7 year old daughter at! Ask AY where TAFY is at? I bet you she wont be able to answer cause there aint no TAFY!"

lordy!! sounds like there's some fraud going on.

Tatiana Antoinette Fontella Young. That's the missing baby's name she called out. I had to pause and listen closely.

SY said "while yall bashing me, ask AY where her 7 year old daughter at! Ask AY where TAFY is at? I bet you she wont be able to answer cause there aint no TAFY!"

Wait, so is AY claiming a daughter that doesn't exist?

Bringing this over

hopefully LE is combing through with a fine tooth comb.
altho it's my belief tatum is a molester maybe that's not how this scheme started out.
I get the feeling MT is an OG at gaming the system.............with all my heart I really do believe there will be a resolution to this case.

I can't quote from the previous thread anymore so I'm coping over Nikki's post:

Could it be that TAFY passed away? or AY lost custody?

I think no, only because she said there is no TAFY. jmo

I think no, only because she said there is no TAFY. jmo

Agree with both - As soon as I heard it - I thought - assistance/welfare/tax fraud.

But one thing I think is off - is - if this was a made up child....would they have a nickname?
doesn't ring right.... (but then again, none of these people do)

Since AY and MYT are now way up on the ladder as to involvement - it might make sense to point out that AY just had a warrant for a felony issued? MYT - I finally found her background - has MANY felonies,etc. Mainly pointing this out - is because one of her most crucial charges - looks to be around about the time they would have removed MYTs children from her....She also appears to have a mental issue - based on records.

Ive said it all along.....the mother is unfit. But this grandmother - is the addict using her children, grandchildren, etc. to continue to scam the system and in this situation - possibly sell off her grandchild to benefit.

Agree with both - As soon as I heard it - I thought - assistance/welfare/tax fraud.

But one thing I think is off - is - if this was a made up child....would they have a nickname?
doesn't ring right.... (but then again, none of these people do)

Since AY and MYT are now way up on the ladder as to involvement - it might make sense to point out that AY just had a warrant for a felony issued? MYT - I finally found her background - has MANY felonies,etc. Mainly pointing this out - is because one of her most crucial charges - looks to be around about the time they would have removed MYTs children from her....She also appears to have a mental issue - based on records.

Ive said it all along.....the mother is unfit. But this grandmother - is the addict using her children, grandchildren, etc. to continue to scam the system and in this situation - possibly sell off her grandchild to benefit.

OHH! I get it now. I wasn't taking her words literally but welfare fraud makes complete sense.

I can see them having a nickname/name for the made up child, it could've been a joke at some point. Talking about a made up child as if she were real.

The nickname is the initials...it just happens to form a sorta word. jmo

Is there a way to check birth records in DC just to be absolutely sure this Tatiana child of AY's isn't real??

She doesn't have a nickname. I just didn't want to keep typing out that long name. I shortened it myself, like we do with the initials.

BBM. Or could it be that she never existed? Just MOO based on SY's comment that, "there ain't no TAFY". IDK. SMH.

She doesn't have a nickname. I just didn't want to keep typing out that long name. I shortened it myself, like we do with the initials.

Is there a link to last nights show?

If anyone wants to hear the part where SY gets emotional and mentions AY's child, it starts at 140:04. Start there.

"Being removed from your mother at age 6 has to have an impact. SY on some level is probably that same little girl who wants to protect her Mom, fears her Mom and wants her Mom to love her. "

It DOES have an impact. A huge one, at that. When I was 6, my biological parents dropped me off at a co workers house on a Friday. Said they would be back Sunday to pick me up. They never came back! I grew up in a house of horrors. They adopted me, God only knows how, along with one of my brothers and my sister. (At different times, I was first) My adopted dad was/is a pedophile. I have NEVER let him alone with my children. In fact, it took me years to even heal to let him see my children. I did that with much counseling, etc. learning to forgive and FINALLY understanding it wasn't my fault. I am now 45. I have had major issues throughout my life stemming from the abandonment and the abuse. My brother and sister are not so fortunate. They are extremely messed up to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado