Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if high school athletes are drug tested in WA?
I know they are not in NY.

My kids high school here in California did random drug testing for athletes for illegal drugs. But I don't think they tested for steroids.

I think this will be something discussed at the trial. I mean, he may have choked her until she became unconscious. All we know is the cause of death was the trauma to her head but we don't know if he beat her while conscious or unconscious, or if she ever even lost consciousness. I pray that she lost consciousness because it is all just too horrible.

Just jumping off your post...

regarding anti-depressant meds...

I am glad that LE DID ask if GG needed his meds during the interview... To cover all bases... To "protect" his rights... Etc.....

but depending on the type of meds GG took... And the length of time he was questioned by LE... GG may not have needed to take his meds during that time frame...

perhaps he takes them each morning...(so he had already taken his "dose" for that 24 hour period...)

or perhaps he typically takes them each evening/night... So he would not have needed them until later in the 24 hour time frame..

additionally... Some meds are not "quick acting" or used just when anxiety/depression is experienced.. But rather are used daily to build up a constant level of the needed serotonin, etc...

all... JMO

Since GG had been acting so strangely when LE was trying to interview him, LE probably asked if he needed to take his medicine as a direct result of his behavior. But instead of asking, 'kid, do you have a problem or, wth is wrong with you, kid?", LE tried to ask him the same question politely. Obviously GG wasn't exhibiting normal behavior during the interview but he was acting that way on purpose. He thought if enough snot dripped from his nose, they'd leave him alone. Who wouldn't bother using a tissue under those circumstances? Someone who was trying to disrupt the process and had few choices to do so imo.

I am not convinced that GG was doing any drugs. He might have been doing creatine or some kind of steroids, but that depends upon his schools testing regulations. Many wrestling teams routinely test for drugs and supplements/steroids.
'
I agree, during the ''season'' but it's summer time and the new stuff doesn't stay in the body very long ((I 'm told don't know for sure - no experience with that))

Dual Diagnosis are Mentally Challenged with Psychiatric Issues. Some are sex offenders. Not all. Whole different ballgame with the laws. Some good some not so good. Some of our Clients have more Psychiatric issues than challenged. So we get the whole spectrum. Having said that my former sex offender Clients will never be ever able to re offend. They will be under 24 hr. supervision until they die. Currently I am working with some difficult "issues" explosive rage etc etc. I will be following the Noelle Paquette case Mach 90. My Daughter and her Husband were running one road over when poor Noelle was being murdered. They are marathon runners. Who else who be running on New year Eve. I plan to attend that case. Thank You for you quires always happy to answer.

I, too, worked with adults with Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health diagnosis for 16 years. Often times, the mental health issues were the more prominent issues to deal with. They were also, oddly, my favorite! It is absolutely fascinating to work so closely to a brain that does not work like mine does! I only had a couple that I would consider truly dangerous. I remember hiring a staff member one time who told me she could not work with him because he had the eyes of a shark. A non-emotional predator. She was right and moved to a different person. Difficult work!!!! Interesting work.

Comic book and anime. Yes, some of it super sexual. From what we have seen so far, GG didn't have those type of interests. My son at 13 loves both, but I monitor them. Both in what comics we buy and what anime he is allowed to watch. I don't, personally think, either of these thing have anything to do with this crime. Even violent video games should be off the table at this point. There is something 'different' happening in THIS particular crime. JMO!

I agree with you that anime probably had no role in this crime.
From what I have researched about pedophilia, we are seeing younger and younger perpetrators because of the Internet. It's so easy to look at *advertiser censored* for any gross fetish, and as we all know, deviant behavior is progressive. Looking at the pictures is not going to give someone the same rush after a while, and that's when a physical victim comes into play. *advertiser censored* stimulates the same areas of the brain as cocaine and heroin, so it is a fast addiction to get started.
Also, in the past, guys had to "work up" to acting on their urges and plan and practice their grooming techniques, meaning it would take time to act on deviant urges. Now, there are websites and forums where pedophiles meet and discuss their acts and trade their disgusting pics. Young guys are getting advice and validation from communicating with seasoned pedophiles, so they are acting on their fantasies at much younger ages. There have been tons of busts involving older teens and early 20's in the last few years.

You know what I thought? Bath salts. IMO. Purely speculation.

And another thought... Why on earth would anyone want to turn off private messages?!?

BBM. Huh? GG's PMs?

***Warning: Graphic***
The above posts make me wonder if the blunt force trauma didn't come after she was deceased. Anger after realizing he had killed her (grabbing her head and repeatedly beating it into the ground or wall-"How...could...you...die?"). And then I have to think that the strap found on top of the pallet was the ligature, and possibly not meant to kill her, but subdue her. I also have to wonder if this started out as a game that went really south ( I used to wrestle with my friends all the time, but we weren't 11 years apart and granted, a 17 year old should know better if that were the case). Just thinking out loud. It just doesn't look planned, unless he has no planning ability at all.

I read that the COD was blunt force trauma to the head. Also why use a ligature to strangle her when he could use any of his wrestling moves to do the same? JMO I think he was just cruel and it may have played a part in the whole thing i.e. he got pleasure out of it.

I missed the supposed sighting at Burger King

I watched it on Nancy Grace and a detective came in and asked an employee about a sighting of Jenise in a Burger King around 10 pm on the Saturday. Also, there were two little girls apparently. NG seemed to think it was a false lead.

Warning, graphic speculation.

This case is so disturbing on so many levels. The more I learn, the more I am joining the group of websleuths that is horrified to believe this was clearly premeditated. At least the rape of the girl.

A few questions: his parents confirmed he was home, but were they? Do we have confirmation they were home? August 2nd is in fact the anniversary of GG's mother's sister's death (not sure if I am allowed to post her obituary as a legacy.com link?). He had to have a place to commit the assault and murder. I know some have speculated the family van.

More than just the different last name (again, not sure if I can post the links that are making me wonder?) but I am wondering if GG was adopted or fostered?

I find GG's behavior when avoiding the DNA test extremely suspicious, and the comment that he behaved just in such a grief-stricken manner when his aunt died seems to be an attempt to set up an impaired mental health defense, probably on his part. After he was in custody the fact that his interviewers were watching for changes in his behavior when they left the room leads me to believe that they clearly thought he was acting for their benefit. I trust the experience and intuition of law enforcement officers and IMO they knew he was concealing something from the beginning as well as during his interview.

This is a graphic and horrible realization that I had today after reading the probable cause document, but I find it extremely telling that they found blood and semen on JW's underwear but she was not wearing them when her body was found. He assaulted her and then redressed her and then took off her clothes again? What happened? Were there multiple incidents of assault?

I haven't had the time to read all ya' alls reaction to the identity of the defendant. I still maintain that nothing hinted at this outcome in Gaeta's life. He was not a loner, not obsessed with violence, evil, was not bullied, etc. apparently.

And after reading the probable cause statement, I don't believe psychosis is to blame. He obviously was acting for LE, pretending to be crazy or immobilized by what had happened, while instantly stretching, yawning and being normal when he thought no one was watching.

That points to a sophisticated ability to manipulate and to a lack of true empathy, IMO.

This is my opinion/belief too. And it seems people around him were letting him get away with it.
Another hint GG wasn't familiar with two-way mirrors or whatever LE uses to observe suspects.
LE is developing a profile as they go along and each behavior builds upon the next to give LE the best idea of who they are dealing with.

Because a kid who made a life altering mistake, might fall into a heap and stay there or pour his heart out as to what happened and express remorse for what he has done. His catatonic state would continue after LE left the room.

After reading that transcript on CNN that was provided by another member here, that sighting makes sense and the timeline is definitely in question

Just throwing this out there. "If" he was under the influence when the crime was committed why would he present as he did during questioning? Speaking to when LE spoke with him and left the room. That was well after the crime.

Because he takes the mask off and puts it back on when he needs to?

We're getting ready to move to a new thread. Give me about five minutes...

Great job enhancing the pics. I want to snatch that candle away. Jmo

ciao

Thank you. The one of him standing at the vigil next to the balloon, I first noticed how he had it gripped in his hand, unlit, with his arm to the side. No doubt someone just handed him one and he felt obliged to take it. Likely with no intention whatsoever of lighting it. I think he was only there for appearances sake, and because his parents likely were as well as everyone else in the MHP that was able. Although I wouldn't be surprised to learn he got a rush out of it. :(

Thank you for sharing and I hope he got help. I think drugs and or alcohol reduce inhibitions and underlying action(s) were there before. Just speaking from my own family issues.

Not defending perp but my son took some pills and mixed with booze and I seriously thought he was going to kill me and his grandma. Normally a sweet child( is a alcoholic) how sad is that. I say sweet child followed by.... Alas he is my son. However I called the police and he was arrested onsite. I didn't know my son at all that night. Again not defending perp. I'm sickened by him. My heart hurts for Jenise and her family. I hope swift and righteous justice is served for her.

And on the subject of 'bath salts' - another problem with this term is that it's a catch-all for quite a number of drugs: early on it was often various phenethylamines, a class of psychedelics which at least has been studied and documented by Alexander Shulgin in his book PiHKAL, but more recently it has come to mean one or more substituted cathinones (including MDPV, mephedrone, and methcathinone, all of which have proven to have horribly unpredictable and sometimes violent results) for which research on human consumption does not exist, save for the experiences of the crazy people out there who are basically experimenting on themselves. You can search youtube and find any number of videos showing users displaying absolutely frightening, uncontrollable dyskinesia. Users often run high body temperatures are are thus often found in states of undress, having removed articles of clothing in an attempt to cool off.

Last year I happened to encounter a neighbor who had taken bath salts. I first became aware of a young man rolling in a patch of dirt, making the most inhuman cries and yells. He sounded so anguished that I thought he must have just lost a relative or a beloved pet. I was walking to the mailbox at the time and he was across the street, so I didn't try to interact with him. On my return I saw him in the middle of the street, shirtless, trying to tap on the windows of cars passing by. Suddenly he took off running at top speed down my block. After he went about 2-3 houses down, he abruptly stopped, looked around wildly, then jumped over a fence and begin looking in some trash cans. I was walking towards him because my house was in that direction. When he saw me, he ran out of the yard and farther down the street, and then basically repeated the process of jumping into the neighbor's yards and looking in bushes or trash cans, periodically shouting unintelligibly. I've seen a lot of psychedelic drug use but I've never seen anything like this before. His repetitive, start/stop behavior continued the entire way down my block. Guess where he stopped? At my driveway. I had failed to take my cell phone with me so I couldn't call the cops. I actually hid behind a parked van until he once again took off running and yelling in the direction from which he'd came. At that point I went in my house, got my phone, and called it in. Uniformed officers responded, called for paramedics, and he was transported to the hospital. He later admitted buying bath salts at a local head shop.

I think we can say with a fair degree of likelihood that GG was not taking bath salts on the day he attacked Jenise; otherwise, people would have taken note of his behavior.

Thinking about the timeline. I have been thinking that the crime had to have happened Saturday night (that she never made it to bed at 10 as claimed), but I'm seeing that Sunday night could work.

Jenice was found in a bog that was a couple of feet deep with wet mud. She was submerged. There is no way GG could have hid the body in that location during the day. It had to be night and late enough at night that no one would be awake. I'm still thinking it was Saturday.

But, if were Sunday in the middle of the night - that would be closer to the time he was asked on Monday for DNA and he was too distraught. D*** straight he'd be distraught so close to the crime time.

If it were Sunday, then he had to have had her during the day because nobody could find her. Did he hold her somewhere? The body was moved up to 3 hours after death. Perhaps he committed the crime sometime Sunday and then waited for nightfall to hide her, knowing that people were now looking. That would make one very distraught the next day. (Well, distraught for the rest of your life, I would hope, but you know what I mean.)

Anyway...I'm still leaning toward Saturday night. I think he hid the body in the middle of the night and the deed was accomplished before Jenice's family awoke on Sunday. But, I can now see a Sunday possibility.

JMO. Thinking aloud. I'm sure there are holes in either of my scenarios - point 'em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288