2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

Career change for JR, that's for sure..

CWW and JR are being held in the same jail *for now*, as the LCJ is a holding facility for those awaiting their court appearances and trials.

If you wish to send them a postcard (...):

Postcard minimum size – 3.50 in by 4.25 in

Postcard maximum size – 4.25 in by 6.00 in
type or write in blue or black ink.

http://www.prisonary.com/wiki/Lee_County_Core_Facility

-Nin

I was just wondering what the CORE facility was exactly. It's like you read my mind. We have that facility on Ortiz ave and we also have the facility in down town Fort Myers that is connected to the court house. Downtown is the FMPD and Ortiz is the LCSO. I'm surprised that they don't have one in one facility and the other in the other facility. I realize they are both property of the LCSO now but the two agencies work together closely, surely they could have worked something out??? We need everyone involved alive and able to stand trial.

His birthday has changed.

It is recorded as April 1 on this record:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-in-the-Second-Degree&p=12036099#post12036099

Interesting little tidbit you caught there KateB! :confused:
So his actual birthday April 1 or April 11 of 1990?

For some reason, I don't recall us ever having a discussion of him being born on April Fools day? Not that I can remember anyway. It seems that would have been mentioned by someone here at WS, so I'm going with the 11th.

​Feel those walls closing in Mark??? You're next!!!

Interesting little tidbit you caught there KateB! :confused:
So his actual birthday April 1 or April 11 of 1990?

For some reason, I don't recall us ever having a discussion of him being born on April Fools day? Not that I can remember anyway. It seems that would have been mentioned by someone here at WS, so I'm going with the 11th.

Yes, we did have the April Fools baby discussion. That's how I remember it.

I was just wondering what the CORE facility was exactly. It's like you read my mind. We have that facility on Ortiz ave and we also have the facility in down town Fort Myers that is connected to the court house. Downtown is the FMPD and Ortiz is the LCSO. I'm surprised that they don't have one in one facility and the other in the other facility. I realize they are both property of the LCSO now but the two agencies work together closely, surely they could have worked something out??? We need everyone involved alive and able to stand trial.

I don't think the Ortiz facility is as secure as the one downtown? Or maybe it is for those with lesser charges? I can't remember now. Also the juvenile part is on Ortiz.

Should we send him "Welcome to Florida" postcards? I have one that identifies all of the seashells!

attachment.php

I could send this postcard to CWW. I wonder if JRR picked up seashells for TSho too? Probably not since she got the T-shirt.

Attachments

• Seashells.jpg
    Seashells.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 249

CWW and JR are being held in the same jail *for now*, as the LCJ is a holding facility for those awaiting their court appearances and trials.

-Nin

that made me laugh smack dab in my morning
thank you!:)

-Nin
:floorlaugh: @ Nin
Of course we all want to send him a Welcome BACK to Florida postcard! Just my luck that all I have are pens with red ink. Even my blue and black crayons are down to the nubs, and definitely much too little to Wright write with.

Rodgers’ first court appearance will be on Wednesday.
He remained in the Lee County jail under no bond.
^^^^^^^
I had HOPED they were being held in two separate buildings.

For the lawyers in our group:

Can JRR's lawyer talk to CWW's lawyer? Just wondering if that is a way to test out each other's mindset.
Or will that mess up their lawyer's decision making?

Should we send him "Welcome to Florida" postcards? I have one that identifies all of the seashells!

Oh lord...please no.

All kidding aside, if anyone sends him anything don't dare mention WS or reference your user name. If Tricia finds out it would be an automatic lifetime ban.

Oh lord...please no.

All kidding aside, if anyone sends him anything don't dare mention WS or reference your user name. If Tricia finds out it would be an automatic lifetime ban.

No worries beach. I don't think anyone will spend one dime for JRR. I sure won't.. But if I was to, I would consider something more subtle, like..

attachment.php

-Nin ;--)

Attachments

• heard you moved.jpg
    heard you moved.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 263
Oh lord...please no.

No, No, I would never attempt any contact with any of them! I am scheduled for Federal Jury Duty starting March 1st!

Maybe it would be good for JRR to be scared out of his wits wondering if CWW found a way to put a hit out on him in jail. Self preservation is a darn strong instinct.

This is the part I love- all of the little sneaky, devious, cruel and meniacle things they know about each other but it was always directed towards someone else... well, you get the picture!

I for one am glad they each know just how sleazy the other one is!

Welcome to Florida Jimmy Ray- you better watch your back.

..by NBC2 will be up shortly

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• JR being booked.jpg
    JR being booked.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 278
No worries beach. I don't think anyone will spend one dime for JRR. I sure won't.. But if I was to, I would consider something more subtle, like..

-Nin ;--)

Nin you are the best! Laughter the best medicine for me today Thank you : )

Sievers homicide suspect Rodgers now in Lee County
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...cide-suspect-rodgers-now-lee-county/80791290/

It is unclear whether Rodgers and Wright will be charged as co-defendants.

In addition the article states "That case remains very active, very ongoing and as we speak, right now, there are developments unfolding in that case," Scott said Friday.

I'd say the developments SMS is referring to include Jr's arrival. He will sing and things should progress fairly quickly!

For the lawyers in our group:

Can JRR's lawyer talk to CWW's lawyer? Just wondering if that is a way to test out each other's mindset.
Or will that mess up their lawyer's decision making?

They can, but I can't imagine they will trust each other right now. They must know that one of their clients needs to turn on the other ASAP...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back