Nancy Grace Jan 27, 2010: Haleigh dad & babysitter arrest reports released

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Haleigh dad & babysitter arrest reports released!

Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Arrest reports for Haleigh's dad & babysitter after a stunning drug bust! Cops seize hundreds of prescription pills as Ronald Cummings & Misty Croslin now possibly face decades behind bars!

Nancy Grace Show has invited Art Harris of The Bald Truth (www.artharris.com or Baldtruthtv.com) back on as a guest Wed. night, Jan. 27, and Friday night, Jan. 29 to update viewers on the latest in the Haleigh Cummings mystery. http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/27/haleigh-cummings-anyone-else-to-care-about/#more-3742

The show is about to begin! TA DA!

Discussions here will begin at the start of NG's show. Name calling of players, including NG, will result in a time out. No other warnings will be given!!!

Have fun watching the show everyone! :blowkiss:

Jailhouse tapes!!! (supposedly... that what was said... lol)

That background music seems a bit too loud for Misty's voice.

OH THANK YOU!!

NG just why is he out seing dope instead of finding his daughter.

Phew, she's actually being a bit rough on RC. :woohoo:

Good evening ~ I'm watching! RC still saying he'd kill the person responsible for Haleigh being missing (or worse). :waitasec:

NG just said that since Haleigh went missing, Ronald Cummings has done everything right.

That's unbelievable.

Is there a place where we can hear the jailhouse tapes in their entirety? I didn't even know they were released!

and he still cannot say Haleigh, this really ,ales me sick to my stomach....

Does he sound "calm" while telling Dana that, to anyone else watching?
I just figured he would have been more hot and forceful to find his daughter in the interview.

Is there a place where we can hear the jailhouse tapes in their entirety? I didn't even know they were released!

IDK this is the interview with the reporter. I'm sure we won't get to listen to the whole thing.

Just turned my TV on. I've been playing a computer game so I got distracted and lost track of time! What have I missed?

Good evening ~ I'm watching! RC still saying he'd kill the person responsible for Haleigh being missing (or worse). :waitasec:
I still stand behind this - RC is saying he'll kill whoever because HE KNOWS there is NO ONE else - so its a "safe bet" for him to keep on with that old, worn-out "I'll kill him" routine.

He knows. Period. IF he ever cracks - doubt it. I truly hope this case is solved and it is proven it was him. But that is JMO!!

Does he sound "calm" while telling Dana that, to anyone else watching?
I just figured he would have been more hot and forceful to find his daughter in the interview.
I find it hard to believe that he still doesn't know what happened. MOO

Now they are playing the 911 of when Misty was robbed.

Just turned my TV on. I've been playing a computer game so I got distracted and lost track of time! What have I missed?
She's playing RC's interview tape from jail, and Misty's frantic 911 call when her purse got stolen right now.

Isn't it amazing that Ronald can start his fake crying one minute and then in the snap of a finger have a totally different attitude and threaten to kill whoever took Haleigh?

I also found it interesting in the new audio thats released he is still trying to make it out like Haleigh was abducted by "two or three" people like a group did it.

There is no doubt in my mind that when Jr said "men in black" took Haleigh, Ronald told him to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado