WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think?

The attachments are unidentified boy on left and different pictures of Taylor Druyor on right.

Attachments

• sbs1.jpg
    sbs1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 125
  • sbs2.jpg
    sbs2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 118
  • sbs3.jpg
    sbs3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 116
What do you guys think?

The attachments are unidentified boy on left and different pictures of Taylor Druyor on right.

Other than the earlobes, they look very similar, the other dofference I noticed in set 3 was the turned down corners of the mouth of Taylor where the mystery boys are straight, yet both look to be sad.

Other than the earlobes, they look very similar, the other dofference I noticed in set 3 was the turned down corners of the mouth of Taylor where the mystery boys are straight, yet both look to be sad.

I wonder if the angle would affect the way the corners of the mouth appear? I don't think it would have an effect on the earlobes though. I think both boys' earlobes stick outward a bit, but unidentified's seem to stick outward even more.

Looks like that guy was captured. I can't see a date on it..

http://www.ice.gov/most-wanted/hsi3.htm

Edit- here's a news story on it. He was captured March 8th (or at least the article was written then). http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/0...g-for-key-figure-in-child-sex-ring-73556.html

another article. http://www.modbee.com/2012/03/12/2109691/modesto-man-arrested-on-child.html

Those two articles hit me so hard. I'm still wiping away the tears. How can people do this to children?

There is a mug shot of the guy I found the article about yesterday -- Edward J. Wesser.
http://host.madison.com/edward-wesser-mug/image_b9858e1a-ab7a-11e1-bb74-001a4bcf887a.html

This story grows more horrifying by the minute. After reading the

More info about Wesser:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/edward-wesser/1a/821/237

I pray to God these monsters are all caught and this young man is identified and found.

I think that Poppycock's theory is probably very spot on. If the child sex sting is related to the case then these still shots could have come from an image found on a computer, or could have been something that Wesser emailed during the 2.5 years that he was being investigated. It's possible that Wesser received the video from someone else and only knew a rough geographic location where he lived.

The image is certainly EXTREMELY close to Taylor Druyor, but the ears are shaped differently, which bothers me. It could be the quality of the video or the angle, and I'm so happy to see so many 'Sleuthers working so diligently to help this child, so I don't want to sound discouraging. Taylor was a runaway, so there are any number of circumstances that he could be involved in trying to survive on the streets.

One of the things that stuck out to me was that ICE said the boy might be unwilling to seek help. That makes me think one of three things 1) he's being held in plain sight, but by a captor that he's unable to escape even for a few minutes 2) they have reason to believe he may be from another country and unable to effectively communicate or 3) they have reason to believe there are special needs/circumstances involved that makes it difficult for him to communicate.

Like Poppy, my gut tells me these stills are from a video that contains some sort graphic act, which is why only brief stills have been released. There is no audio that might identify a regional or international accent, but perhaps ICE has that information.

If this is a hostage situation and this child was kidnapped, or if he is a child being abused by his own family, what do you think of his haircut? To me, it looks professionally done, which might mean:

* the video was made shortly after his abduction, while his hair was still short
* whoever is holding him cuts his hair at home and has some skill at it
* someone might take him out for professional haircuts but he has been too frightened to seek help while at the barber's

I have been up all night trying to figure out where this poor young man might be.

ICE says he may live in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, and it made me wonder why that might be important.

I think I've figured it out - Lake Michigan. Take a look again at the picture of that young man, and see if you can visualize his surroundings as being on a boat. I showed the photo to a friend of mine identify the object behind the boy. Instead, he wanted to know whose boat this boy was on. Turns out my friend has lived and worked on boats for most of his teenage and early adult years.

From the Minnesota/western Wisconsin area, it's a straight shot across Lake Superior to Canada. This may explain the involvement of U.S Customs and Immigration Services - the *advertiser censored* may be filmed and/or transported from Canada to the U.S.

Here is a map that shows the area I'm talking about:

https://maps.google.com/maps?num=10...=us&ei=tWfkT8utMdC40gH619HkCQ&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA

Maybe it's just sleep deprivation combined with the power of suggestion, but now that I look at the picture it really looks like this poor kid is on a boat. I'll see if I can find a photo of a boat that might match up with this photo.

Here is a new story on this: http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justice/ice-endangered-child/index.html
New details:
"...agents got the video through a lead in another investigation."

"The video was online...." I added this just to clarify that these are not photographs taken by a camera with a flash.

"The images show a boy between 13-19 years old and in a basement..."

The only reason for their belief that he is from, or was in Wisconsin is because of his shirt.

The video is believed to have been made within the last 2 years, but most likely the last 18 months based on the fact that the t-shirt was first marketed in July 2010.

HTH

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Here is a new story on this: http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justice/ice-endangered-child/index.html
New details:
"...agents got the video through a lead in another investigation."

"The video was online...." I added this just to clarify that these are not photographs taken by a camera with a flash.

"The images show a boy between 13-19 years old and in a basement..."

The only reason for their belief that he is from, or was in Wisconsin is because of his shirt.

The video is believed to have been made within the last 2 years, but most likely the last 18 months based on the fact that the t-shirt was first marketed in July 2010.

HTH

The article also states..."It is entirely possible this young man is not currently in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but either has a friend or relative in the area, or recently moved from one of those states."

I think I'm gonna be sick..

I certainly agree, this is truly nauseating.

So it's a basement and not a boat. I'm certain they have techniques to enhance the photos or saw other images taken at the same time that enable them to determine where this was shot.

I wonder if some sick *advertiser censored* of a parent is filming his kids in the basement with adults, being forced to perform sexually for them. That could explain why the boy may need help but can't request it, because perhaps his siblings would be harmed if he did so.

I need to take a nap, if I can get this nightmare out of my head long enough.

Agents also believe the recording was made within the past two years, and probably within the past 18 months, based on the boy's T-shirt. It was first marketed by the Twins in July 2010, but the logo appears faded from several washings, Neudauer said.

He said anyone who thinks they know the young man is encouraged to call the Homeland Security Investigations tip line, 866-347-2423, or 866-DHS-2ICE.

Come on-there are people who know him or knew him. Step up, do the right thing...bring him home. This thread has had a ton of hits.

I was afraid that the MN / WI theory was based on his t-shirt only. That means zip! (IMO) I am in Michigan, and I have 2 friends for example that have lived here their entire lives...one is a die hard Steelers fan....and the other is a Dolphins fan. Always have team gear on in one way or another.

Okay, I have studied the photos of Taylor above. Yesterday, I was certain that this was a very probable match. Now, I am not as sure. To me, the picture of Taylor looks like his head is shaped a bit different. When you get up towards the temples of Taylor, it appears that his head gets a bit wider; whereas, the mystery boy's head seems to be a bit even. I see a difference today that I didn't notice yesterday. Our websleuths members do such great work on these cases! As much as Taylor looks like this boy, I will be surprised if it is him.

I was afraid that the MN / WI theory was based on his t-shirt only. That means zip! (IMO) I am in Michigan, and I have 2 friends for example that have lived here their entire lives...one is a die hard Steelers fan....and the other is a Dolphins fan. Always have team gear on in one way or another.

It's possible that one of our sleuthers nailed the fact that this may be related to the child *advertiser censored* charges of Wasser. (IIRC the name)

I think if this child perhaps now young man read here he should know,That there are people like us who truly care about him.There is help for him to get past this terrible time in his life..

Good point Gracelin!

Tips can be anonymous. Tips can go to anyone-call local LE, email someone, send a tip to the FBI.

Just please-it is going to be OK.

What do you guys think?

the differences that bother me are the width of the mouth, the tip of the nose, and the earlobes

the angle of the photo matters, of course, as does lighting and many other factors BUT the tip of the nose seems so much thinner, esp. in Taylor's baby photos, and I don't think it could change that much even if it were broken - it appears almost bulbous (?) :(

this kid has been on my mind constantly - I've been seeing 'him' everywhere ... last night I was pausing youtube videos and tv shows every time I saw a similar-looking kid (I don't think that has ever happened to me so it's a strange feeling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth