2016.06.27 Batch 7 ***Some Graphic Content***

He definitely could have gotten full custody with a divorce. But oooops. He doesn't like to work and Teresa had proof of how he single handedly messed up their finances while he was saving all of the hidden cash (that she actually made) for himself.
I have never even considered that. I guess I have always considered it normal that the mom usually maintains custody unless the court thinks the father would be a better parent. I guess I have always assumed MS felt or saw signs (or heard the words from TS mouth) that divorce was imminent and TS and kids were leaving mark. Is it possible the courts could have given custody to mark along with a healthy monthly alimony/child support? If so, he did not contract to kill for sake of kids and insurance money combined. That would leave him killing for 4.4m
BTW, in looking at many of the calendar/text/emails we have been reading in previous batches, it has appeared for quickness mark has been using 'voice to text" rather than keying the characters on his keyboard. I felt this with all the auto-corrects and mistakes. For some strange reason, all the media I have read tonight (approx 50 % read thus far) it seems 99% of auto-correct mistakes aren't there in the same time frame (2013-2015) media. Strange

View attachment 97483

Interesting. Maybe he was 'forcing' his best friend to kill his wife. Did he use loyalty as leverage after he'd been setting up the murder for so many months? Talking of big bad T going to take away his kids?

Agree. Things were boiling down. Now I would love to see MS computer searches around these argument times.

I bet he would go straight to google and search the best way to get away with murder. Then he would also search things he would buy with the 4.4 million. Jmo.

And there it is, just one more indicator of his personality and character - control freak from inside jail manipulating the girls and harassing Mimi who's trying to make as good a life as possible for them. :/

He's got so much free time and phone access in jail, maybe he needs more to do in there - like a job.

Inmates are not allowed to work until they are sentenced. Poor little MS.......................all those hours to fill. (sarc)

#38801 A lot was redacted, but there was talk of divorce in 2009? I can't tell who he was talking about, himself or someone else. "Not leaving. Left u. If main account had 5000 I wouldn't have needed any money. We r getting divorced. I need to establish credit. Patience wearing thin."
I remember ready tonight but didnt consider it important enough to note the Bates # but LS must have been hearing divorce talk from either TS or MS as she (LS) had loaned MS the couples therapy book "The 5 Languages of Love" that has been provided to MANY couples that hear footsteps of trouble on the horizon.

I have never even considered that. I guess I have always considered it normal that the mom usually maintains custody unless the court thinks the father would be a better parent. I guess I have always assumed MS felt or saw signs (or heard the words from TS mouth) that divorce was imminent and TS and kids were leaving mark. Is it possible the courts could have given custody to mark along with a healthy monthly alimony/child support? If so, he did contract to kill for sake of kids and insurance money combined. That would leave him killing for 4.4m
BTW, in looking at many of the calendar/text/emails we have been reading in previous batches, it has appeared for quickness mark has been using 'voice to text" rather than keying the characters on his keyboard. I felt this with all the auto-corrects and mistakes. For some strange reason, all the media I have read tonight (approx 50 % read thus far) it seems 99% of auto-correct mistakes aren't there in the same time frame (2013-2015) media. Strange

I honestly think Mark may have only been allowed joint custody at the most. Now if he worked for T.S, Then they may have forced her to give him something until he was back on the job market since his job with her would have ended.

Now if he told the courts that he was getting 80k/yr via working for her (cough cough )

Then the court may have made her definitely give him something on a monthly basis if she no longer allowed him to work for her.

Now I'm not sure. But I do know that most professional husbands do have to pay their wives hefty monthly sums. Especially after 10 plus years of marriage with kids. Jmo

Bates # 37990

attachment.php

-Nin

Wright and AW married 2nd May. So the "you must call me" chat (1st May) was when MS was in MO for the Wrights' wedding. So no separation. Why no individual communication between TS and MS at this time? That doesn't make sense.. (Unless I'm not there yet, apologies if already addressed).

Interesting MS was happy to tell J he was with his sister Jamie at the time. More interesting then, that BS chose to boot Jamie in preference of CWW and wifey after the murder. Things that make me go hmmm in relation to BS. Again.

I remember ready tonight but didnt consider it important enough to note the Bates # but LS must have been hearing divorce talk from either TS or MS as she (LS) had loaned MS the couples therapy book "The 5 Languages of Love" that has been provided to MANY couples that hear footsteps of trouble on the horizon.

I noted it b/c there could have been a pattern of threats to leave on both sides. And when that card is played enough (we all know somebody that says they are going to leave their spouse every week, well at least I sure do!) and person has finally had enough, the other side tends to go into panic mode when they realize the threats are no longer someone crying wolf. Realizing the person who you relied on for your lifestyle could have finally been at the end of their rope in the relationship, could be the motivation to do something drastic and awful. She didn't need him, she never did, but he definitely needed her.

Wright and AW married 2nd May. So the "you must call me" chat (1st May) was when MS was in MO for the Wrights' wedding. So no separation. Why no individual communication between TS and MS at this time? That doesn't make sense.. (Unless I'm not there yet, apologies if already addressed).

Interesting MS was happy to tell J he was with his sister Jamie at the time. More interesting then, that BS chose to boot Jamie in preference of CWW and wifey after the murder. Things that make me go hmmm in relation to BS. Again.

Wasn't TS going to a renewal of vows marriage ceremony for a couple that same time that Mark was going to the wedding?

Wasn't TS going to a renewal of vows marriage ceremony for a couple that same time that Mark was going to the wedding?
She was at Dr. Petrites's renewal of vows the same day. I think she was a participant in the ceremony.

Yeesh. He accidentally texted "Momma, I want u!" to TS's mom (37851). What a dunce.

...at least, I hope it was really an accident. Never know with the Casanova of "accidental texting." :)

Yes, you actually do. He's baiting the hook, like we've seen him do with all the women he was texting. He's twisted, that man-child.

I really feel bad for so many that have their emails or phone numbers published in these documents.

Yes, you actually do. He's baiting the hook, like we've seen him do with all the women he was texting. He's twisted, that man-child.
See, I considered that, but I just don't know. I highly doubt he was trying to seduce her, considering that (beyond all logic) he had so many other women available. So that leaves the idea that he was trying to convince her of he and TS's great, epic love. But would he really have sent some hackneyed sexual text to do that? I would think it would be more of a lovey dovey, 'you complete me' kind of message.

I know it's totally up for debate and I could be wrong, but I just get the impression this one was an actual mistaken text, probably meant to go to some other potential target. I won't lie, I also love the idea of him being humiliated by sending a sexy text to his elderly MIL. Not that I really think he's capable of shame--I just like to imagine it. :)

But didn't he text her brother too. Some image or something and her brother responded back and was laughing about the wrong number.

I think that Mark was simply a idiot and was showing all how much he was still in love with Teresa by supposedly sending these messages by accident.

Plus he knew that they would tell her. Like Mark must still love you because he accidentally sent me this text.

Idk.

He wanted people to think that the marriage was still strong while he was slowly plotting her demise. Jmo.

I really feel bad for so many that have their emails or phone numbers published in these documents.

Agree OMamma.

I wonder why they just don't release the stuff that matters when pertaining to other numbers. Especially if some have totally nothing to do with this. Like business contacts or whatever.

I just hope that the prosecution just stick to the text and searches and emails that matter.

Because a jury will not want to be bombarded with useless things such as the kids going swimming while Mark was with family making funeral arrangements. Jmo

But didn't he text her brother too. Some image or something and her brother responded back and was laughing about the wrong number.

I think that Mark was simply a idiot and was showing all how much he was still in love with Teresa by supposedly sending these messages by accident.

Plus he knew that they would tell her. Like Mark must still love you because he accidentally sent me this text.

Idk.

He wanted people to think that the marriage was still strong while he was slowly plotting her demise. Jmo.
Exactly! And by the way, he still is an idiot and most of all a master manipulator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am too lazy this morning (and not enough coffee yet) to go in search of older batch #'s but i feel pretty sure there were communications between MS and TS while MS was in MO for the wedding. I think I recall MS texting TS he had landed in MO and she wished him a greeting of have fun, etc

I guess that they have to since it is part of the the discovery. The same as with all the interviews with the names, phone numbers and even addresses given out for all to view imagine some of the phone calls being received.

Idk.

He wanted people to think the marriage was strong, but I think it was a form of gaslighting her, too. If she had gone to her family expressing her frustration with him, they would come back with statements about how much he must love her since he sent those "mistaken" texts. It's a way of isolating her and making it harder for her to gain the support she needed to leave. He's been laying the groundwork for his plans for years. You can see it in the texts and diary entries if you can read between the lines. I read a book called, Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft. Mr. Bancroft spent decades working with abusers, and he outlines the different types of abuse he has encountered. This is classic psychological manipulation and isolating behavior. Men who are adept at this weave intricate webs of lies to convince everyone around the victim that she must be imagining it. It's sick.

I just promised myself that I wouldn't begin reading until all housework is finished.
Guess what I'm doing?
Yes, reading. Lol.
Last batch led to a bit of backed up laundry. Oh well! Hubby knows where the Tide is kept. 👍😁

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bates # 38131 ff

What a casual conversation - on both sides- considering the circumstances! I am stunned..WTH

attachment.php

-Nin

For once I am speechless. This makes me so sick. No emoticon strong enough to give a picture to how sickening and completely grotesque this is. Barnyard animals and sharks near public beaches behave so much more decent than this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back