Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

Odd that her truck had blood in it but she wasn't found anywhere like she would have been if she was injured and managed to get out of the truck. I would guess the truck as pushed into the water after Brandy was murdered. How good a look did they give the husband? Was Brandy involved with anyone at the fire department? A killer is running free in that town and I hope LE discover who it is so there will be justice for Brandy.

I can understand her mom holding onto hope. If Brandy and her mother were close though it seems that Brandy would have contacted her mom at some point.

I'm glad to see that she hasn't been forgotten. I was in the search for her at the C-54 canal but it was all on the west side of the road at that time. There was supposed to be another search later on on the East side of the canal but it never occurred that I know of. Her bag was found in Indian River County below the falls and I've been told that there is a pond just above the falls. People I've spoken to go down to that pond to fish and to camp. I have always felt that the canal should be searched from Babcock St. on the east side all the way down to the canal where her bag was found. The helmet they found over on the beachside is said to have been hers. How it got all the way over there is another mystery but I do feel the only one that helmet meant anything to was Brandy. The husband? Well, I don't know but I'm pretty sure he knows more than most of us do.

How cool, Baznme! Do you live around here? I used to live at the south end of Babcock almost to Grant. Loved it down there. So much wildlife! Never spent much time at the lake where her truck was found but my kids did, they used to ride their bikes down Babcock, but that was before it all happened. I agree that it is very strange that her helmet ended up on beachside. And why would the LE say that it has nothing to do with her disappearance? Huh? ITA with you about the husband. What is he up to these days? Anyone know?

How cool, Baznme! Do you live around here? I used to live at the south end of Babcock almost to Grant. Loved it down there. So much wildlife! Never spent much time at the lake where her truck was found but my kids did, they used to ride their bikes down Babcock, but that was before it all happened. I agree that it is very strange that her helmet ended up on beachside. And why would the LE say that it has nothing to do with her disappearance? Huh? ITA with you about the husband. What is he up to these days? Anyone know?

Hey, BeavisMom62!! Yes, I live in the area. Have been on ground searches for Brandy. This whole story does not make sense and if you try to come up with a plausible explanation, it gets a little scary. I just wish we had been able to locate her one way or the other for the kids sakes. I know, seems like LE dismissed the importance of Brandy's helmet showing up on beachside pretty quick......but are we really surprised?

P.S. The husband is doing time for drug cultivation. In for almost a year now for an 18 month stay.

Search resumes for missing Brevard fire fighter
Brandy Hall missing since August 2006
Last Edited: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 12:42 AM EST
Created On: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 12:42 AM EST
<snipped>
PALM BAY, Fla. - A Search and Rescue group based in New England spent the day in Palm Bay looking for the missing fire fighter Brandy Hall. The search was conducted in the area near a campus of Brevard Community College, where Halls truck was found.

Fred Golba led the new search after one of investigators on the case notified him about several new areas of interest the police wanted to check out.
Golba said it wasn't necessary to bring in the full resources of law enforcement, since the areas in question have been searched in the past. He said it was an opportunity to train his people and his search dogs in realistic conditions.
Golba also utilized new equipment and new search techniques while looking for Hall. They used an underwater infrared camera to scan several waterways.
Golba also used a underwater aerating technique to satisfy her family and rumors about areas that have already been searched. Two-and-a-half years ago the police drained the pond where they found Hall's truck.

Golba said there have been concerns that her body might have been buried under truckloads of dirt that were hauled in to create a damn in order to drain the pond.
Golba used a pole to poke holes in the area where the dirt was poured while three different dogs waited to possibly catch a scent of human remains, but the dogs never hit on any of the places searched. A Palm Bay police officer was also on site, in the event any evidence or remains were found.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021509_Search_for_missing_firefighter_Brandy_Hall
********************************************************************************************
Search Resumes For Malabar Firefighter Missing Since 2006
Monday, February 16, 2009 5:59:54 AM
<snipped>
MALABAR -- Search and rescue teams from all over Florida flocked to Brevard County Sunday to search for a volunteer firefighter who disappeared more than two years ago.
The search for Brandy Hall was contained to the same pond where her pickup truck was fished out of, days after she went missing in 2006.
More than six dogs were used, as well as high tech cameras never used before in the search for Hall, but nothing was found Sunday.
Hall volunteered with the Malabar Fire Department.

Missing Firefighter Search: VIDEO
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...47&cat=Local&title=Missing Firefighter Search

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/15/missing_firefighter_search_continues.html
********************************************************************************************
*Note: Previous Story: Missing Firefighter
Missing Firefighter
Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:00:07 PM
<snipped>
An interesting twist to this story.

The Osceola County Sheriff's office confirms that Brandy Hall was arrested along with former Osceola County Fire Chief Jeff Hall in July of 2005. Jeff Hall was found guilty on charges of a pot growing operation. Drug charges against Brady Hall were dropped.
Jeff Hall, and another defendant, Paul Hirsch were both sentenced on Friday to three years in prison after pleading guilty to charges connected to a marijuana-growing operation uncovered at a Holopaw mobile home.
That operation brought in nearly $300,000 a year. Deputies confiscated hundreds of plants, from what they called an elaborate setup.
Palm Bay police say there are circumstances about the case that concern them, but they could not elaborate.
Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2006/8/19/missing_firefighter.html

Search resumes for missing Brevard fire fighter
Brandy Hall missing since August 2006
Last Edited: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 12:42 AM EST
Created On: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 12:42 AM EST
<snipped>
PALM BAY, Fla. - A Search and Rescue group based in New England spent the day in Palm Bay looking for the missing fire fighter Brandy Hall. The search was conducted in the area near a campus of Brevard Community College, where Halls truck was found.

Fred Golba led the new search after one of investigators on the case notified him about several new areas of interest the police wanted to check out.
Golba said it wasn't necessary to bring in the full resources of law enforcement, since the areas in question have been searched in the past. He said it was an opportunity to train his people and his search dogs in realistic conditions.
Golba also utilized new equipment and new search techniques while looking for Hall. They used an underwater infrared camera to scan several waterways.
Golba also used a underwater aerating technique to satisfy her family and rumors about areas that have already been searched. Two-and-a-half years ago the police drained the pond where they found Hall's truck.

Golba said there have been concerns that her body might have been buried under truckloads of dirt that were hauled in to create a damn in order to drain the pond.
Golba used a pole to poke holes in the area where the dirt was poured while three different dogs waited to possibly catch a scent of human remains, but the dogs never hit on any of the places searched. A Palm Bay police officer was also on site, in the event any evidence or remains were found.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021509_Search_for_missing_firefighter_Brandy_Hall
Search Resumes For Malabar Firefighter Missing Since 2006
Monday, February 16, 2009 5:59:54 AM
<snipped>
MALABAR -- Search and rescue teams from all over Florida flocked to Brevard County Sunday to search for a volunteer firefighter who disappeared more than two years ago.
The search for Brandy Hall was contained to the same pond where her pickup truck was fished out of, days after she went missing in 2006.
More than six dogs were used, as well as high tech cameras never used before in the search for Hall, but nothing was found Sunday.
Hall volunteered with the Malabar Fire Department.

Missing Firefighter Search: VIDEO
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...47&cat=Local&title=Missing Firefighter Search

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/15/missing_firefighter_search_continues.html
*Note: Previous Story: Missing Firefighter
Missing Firefighter
Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:00:07 PM
<snipped>
An interesting twist to this story.

The Osceola County Sheriff's office confirms that Brandy Hall was arrested along with former Osceola County Fire Chief Jeff Hall in July of 2005. Jeff Hall was found guilty on charges of a pot growing operation. Drug charges against Brady Hall were dropped.
Jeff Hall, and another defendant, Paul Hirsch were both sentenced on Friday to three years in prison after pleading guilty to charges connected to a marijuana-growing operation uncovered at a Holopaw mobile home.
That operation brought in nearly $300,000 a year. Deputies confiscated hundreds of plants, from what they called an elaborate setup.
Palm Bay police say there are circumstances about the case that concern them, but they could not elaborate.
Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2006/8/19/missing_firefighter.html

I was at this so called search..... my highlight in blue.....
The family was not notified this was being done....
We were unaware it was being done apparently a blurb on cfnews13 appeared Friday. I did not see because I was in Satsuma...and a story was reported yesterday morning and I hopped into my car in made my way there....and met up with Friends of Brandy.....

I was at this so called search..... my highlight in blue.....
The family was not notified this was being done....
We were unaware it was being done apparently a blurb on cfnews13 appeared Friday. I did not see because I was in Satsuma...and a story was reported yesterday morning and I hopped into my car in made my way there....and met up with Friends of Brandy.....

Wow they reports are making it sound like the family was aware of the search!
Could you give an update if you are going today on the search?
FOX Live news reported they are searching again today. How are her friends holding up & can you give us any other info you found out yesterday too?
Can you elaborate on why the new interest in certian areas?
TIA

Bless you for helping in the search chesterp. :blowkiss:
:angel:

Wow they reports are making it sound like the family was aware of the search!
Could you give an update if you are going today on the search?
FOX Live news reported they are searching again today. How are her friends holding up & can you give us any other info you found out yesterday too?
Can you elaborate on why the new interest in certian areas?
TIA

Bless you for helping in the search chesterp. :blowkiss:

I did not hear on the local news of a search today..... I will head over there ASAP....

Thank you....

I did not hear on the local news of a search today..... I will head over there ASAP....

Thank you....

I just hope that FOX didn't report this wrong but I did listen this morning & they did say they were going to search again today. I really hope that I didn't send you there when they weren't there. If they aren't I'll be the 1st to send an angry e-mail off to FOX for you. Thanks & let me know how it went today!
TIA

I'm glad that there is still interest in this case. Its so sad. She disappeared less than two miles from where I used to live at that time. I hope something of value is found. I doubt that they will find her body, at least not in that area since it has already been searched, but who knows. I guess nothing else happened after the discovery of her helmet on beachside huh? I've never heard anything.

Just bumping this up to say there are those of us out here that are still hoping for a conclusion to Brandy's case..........somehow.

Brandy had a solid gold "airboat" charm on a gold chain. Not filigreed or cut gold. Just wanted to put that out there if anyone sees one for resale or in a pawn shop please let it be known here.

I'm watching I.D. (Investigation Discovery) about Brandy Hall and finding out some things I did not know previously. Her last phone call that night was to a fellow firefighter at the PBFD. Someone she knew very well. She supposedly told him she was going to just disappear and that she was going to be waiting at the Sunoco station for someone to bring her money. Hmmmm......somehow doesn't ring true to me. Her husband is going to be sentenced and she's going to just disappear leaving the kids without either parent? Nope.....I don't think so. She asked her Fire Chief at the Malabar Fire Dept. to go to court for Jeff as a character witness the next day. Why would she do that if she planned to disappear. Firefighter Richmond is either fabricating what Brandy told him that last evening anyone ever saw her or Brandy's request to her Chief was part of her plan. The latter seems the least likely to me.

Now that Jeff has taken and passed the LDT and agreed to be interviewed by LE after his long break of being silent, I have my faith renewed that he did not do this. But, someone did and I believe it was someone she knew. Someone that knew she carried a gun in her truck. Someone that knew where she was going to go after leaving the fire station. The "threatening" text messages from the firefighter's wife, (the one Brandy had an affair with) now takes my thoughts in whole nother direction altogether. They say you need to be careful of what you write down. I would say in this case especially, that's very true. Did LE check the EMT vehicle that Randall was driving that night for trace evidence? Did anyone check his wife's vehicle?

Her husband says it turned out that Brandy was having some sort of affair with her ex-boss...and a friend of hers on the show said that she did have an affair with him. The man (Randall) said it was an "emotional affair" but apparently it was more.

There were threatening texts back and forth between Brandy and Randall, according to friends, but LE could not verify this. Randall has not been named a suspect but he was the last person she spoke to on that night, for 11 minutes.

Her husband took a LD test as soon as he got out of prison and passed and LE said he is not a suspect, he is ruled out.

I had never heard a word about about this case. I feel that Randall is clearly a suspect, no matter what LE says. They had a fight, he killed her, scattered her belongings, and put her body who knows where.

My opinion anyway.

Her husband says it turned out that Brandy was having some sort of affair with her ex-boss...and a friend of hers on the show said that she did have an affair with him. The man (Randall) said it was an "emotional affair" but apparently it was more.

There were threatening texts back and forth between Brandy and Randall, according to friends, but LE could not verify this. Randall has not been named a suspect but he was the last person she spoke to on that night, for 11 minutes.

Her husband took a LD test as soon as he got out of prison and passed and LE said he is not a suspect, he is ruled out.

I had never heard a word about about this case. I feel that Randall is clearly a suspect, no matter what LE says. They had a fight, he killed her, scattered her belongings, and put her body who knows where.

My opinion anyway.

No no.........the threatening texts we're between Brandy and Randall's wife, the way I understood it. From what was reported on the show, it was no secret that Randall's wife had made a spectacle of herself ranting at Brandy in a very public place some months before her disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back