Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppy199

Reaction score
Continue here with your rants about the case. Not about other posters, not about all the really mean moderators; just rant about the case.
Carrying quote over from last thread:)

Children and their pictures are everywhere, I don't see how a picture of a Caylee "lookalike" is any more of a dream to a pedophile than any other child's picture. I can't say I agree with the pictures of innocent children being plastered all over the media, but if one of them did turn out to be a missing child and details in the photo helped to find that child and the abductors, that would be a great thing. I have mixed feelings. I do believe 911 should be called, but the photo itself could be a valuable tool if 911 didn't arrive in time. I think the blame here goes to NG and others like her who continue to show the photo knowing that it's not Caylee. Why does she do that?

It's not NG - it's the A's and JB and Casey who are bringing this all on - they are in the media saying this child is alive and as long as Casey doesn't tell the truth people will continue to take pictures of little girls and send them - I don't think that a lot of people are doing this to rescue the child they are doing it for their 15 min of fame.

What is bad is that the A's release these pictures to the media - it was Cindy who got this picture

I know that some people want to truly help, if they do then they need to let the police handle it - it only takes one time for someone to get hurt taking a picture of a little girl - or someone will get sued and they will blame the A's and in turn sue them

I among everyone here would absolutely love to see Caylee alive and brought home - it won't happen - if she is alive Casey isn't talking, if she is dead Casey isn't talking

After seeing all the pictures of Krazy Anthony in the hot body contest, has it ever been revealed who won? KA or the other girl?? :confused:

This is my rant for the night. Im tired of seeing GA and CA and JB all over tv saying Caylee is alive. The judge should have put a GAG order on everyone! If ONE person thinks she alive, they win the case and I think that will happen as of now.

My rant tonight is in regards to Baez's statement on the Today show coming from Casey..
Casey wants everyone to know she is innocent!
What happened to "Please bring my daughter back", "Caylee is my life, and I can't live without her", Please bring her to my mom", "Please help me find her"...nothing nadda..
Its "I'm Innocent"
In this case her pleading innocent, he purely an admission of guilt!
I can't wait for the jail cell to be shut, and the key thrown away!

Ok, I took a week off; feel much better now! For those who took my last rant as bashing WS, I'm sorry. That was not it at all. But that's neither here nor there.

I've been reading and thinking. I'm still tired of the case! But here's the main rant...when this case first started, Cindy said she would 'walk every inch of the earth' to find Caylee. Well, she's in California now. Has been to New York. As far as I remember, she couldn't even go to Coral Springs to check out a lead! She hasn't, to my knowledge, walked anywhere, except to confront a television camera! California? Well, at least Larry probably paid for their trip out there. How nice of him! Can't wait to watch tonight and see if they dare to answer questions. And see if anyone with a brain gets through to ask questions!

Ok, I took a week off; feel much better now! For those who took my last rant as bashing WS, I'm sorry. That was not it at all. But that's neither here nor there.

I've been reading and thinking. I'm still tired of the case! But here's the main rant...when this case first started, Cindy said she would 'walk every inch of the earth' to find Caylee. Well, she's in California now. Has been to New York. As far as I remember, she couldn't even go to Coral Springs to check out a lead! She hasn't, to my knowledge, walked anywhere, except to confront a television camera! California? Well, at least Larry probably paid for their trip out there. How nice of him! Can't wait to watch tonight and see if they dare to answer questions. And see if anyone with a brain gets through to ask questions!

I wonder what kind of screening is in place--I don't think that on LK, questions that go to KC's credibilty and CA's statements will be allowed. I will be very surprised if that is not true--probably some kind of agreement the A's demanded. I don't know.

I wonder what kind of screening is in place--I don't think that on LK, questions that go to KC's credibilty and CA's statements will be allowed. I will be very surprised if that is not true--probably some kind of agreement the A's demanded. I don't know.

I haven't read the LKL thread; I probably should go do that! I suspect questions will be screened. I just wish I knew where LK stands on this whole situation. Hmmm...maybe I'll go read that thread now!

My rant has to do with the Daily Update thread here... it used to be a nice, quick read... now you have to wade through 5 posts of the same topic but with different links to different sites. I find it a pain in the rump now!

I just want to pop in that thread, get a quick update then catch up on the topics in the specific threads if I find it interesting... now... I think I'll avoid that thread and figure out "updates" on my own... that thread is becoming worthless...

I haven't read the LKL thread; I probably should go do that! I suspect questions will be screened. I just wish I knew where LK stands on this whole situation. Hmmm...maybe I'll go read that thread now!

anyone with a brain knows the truth..thus far the only ones who don't are the A's and JB and whom ever else they have.....the atty's (defense)--know she is guilty--they just are trying to figure out defense (as in game on--this part of our judicial system drives me nuts!!!---I get it but ---- I don't like it one bit!!!!!!!! :mad:)

The ones that are feeding the A's are doing it with kid gloves....nothing of substance....abstract thinking--in other words anthonize....

jmo
(again insomnia prevails---)

my main rant: WHY DO THE PRESS GO TO THE PRESSERS???? Why does JB say no more pressers than has one???? Why isn't he being a lawyer instead of trying to act like one on TV???
I could go on.......but I will let others play along as well...:argue::coffeecup:

My rant for today is : I am SO sick of the media buying into this that Caylee is alive, new information etc etc..... They know she is dead, the A's know JB knows and yet they are perpetrating this masquerade!!!! Its disgusting really and as if the today show and Geraldo arent enough, Larry K is going to sit with them for 1 hour while they spew this nonesense!!!! What if people start believeing them? What if this taints the jury pool? All it takes is 1 juror. And JB saying 100% not guilty!!!! WTF, doesn't LE have something good by now?

My rant for today is : I am SO sick of the media buying into this that Caylee is alive, new information etc etc..... They know she is dead, the A's know JB knows and yet they are perpetrating this masquerade!!!! Its disgusting really and as if the today show and Geraldo arent enough, Larry K is going to sit with them for 1 hour while they spew this nonesense!!!! What if people start believeing them? What if this taints the jury pool? All it takes is 1 juror. And JB saying 100% not guilty!!!! WTF, doesn't LE have something good by now?

I so agree with your rant! It is disgusting. The only new information that interests me is a presser where someone leads Caylee up to a microphone. No Cindy. No George. No JB. No KC. I'm repulsed by listening to them. I DO know what I would do if, God forbid, I were ever in this situation. And it's diametrically opposed to everything the Ants have done. But we should be encouraged about potential jurors in Orlando. We all know that latest pic is not of Caylee, yet no one has stepped up and said, 'hey, wait a minute, that's my little girl, and her name is NOT Caylee.' And I feel positive that LE has a lot more that we haven't seen. I'm almost to the point I don't want to see anything else. I just want a trial. And a conviction. And a nice, long, prison sentence in the general population.

Can't these outlets tell JB, " Sorry all our timeslots are booked. " That's never going to happen though. Remember JB telling prosecuter wanting gag order, thta he had every right according to law to dispute in public his clients guiltyness. So that is what he's doing. I keep using this phrase when refering to this case, only this time I can here it comming from JB, " I'm not crazy I just know too much ! " This might be his staement when referring to his clients case.

Bolded by me--That is one of my big concerns. Not everyone is as informed as WSers and sympathetic/empathetic people may just fall for their spin. My rant for today- I am SICK and TIRED of the A's period! Their spin, their "mistruths," their "reaching out," their seemingly celebrity status---I have had enough of them! I am just ready for the trial, which will probably be delayed. AAUUUGH!

It doesn't concern me if people start to believe them. Bottom line is, when Casey gets in front of a Jury, Baez is not going to have little Caylee walk through the door. The state will present their evidence, and even if the jurors once thought something, the evidence will change their minds. Caylee walking through the door would be awesome at this point but we all know it will not happen.
Science wins over lies anytime!

True--I have confidence that LE has much more evidence than we have been privy to.

My rant is that every time someone bad mouths JB, I think they are talking about me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member