TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know how in the world Holly walked away carrying her bag and books....of course not to mention the blood.

It seems like she was hit in the carport and that was the last place she was. She was scooped up there...and driven away.

I think Clint was watching from a different vantage point then the house.

Whoah! Wait a minute. Did you say cousin?? Is that what Clint said recently??

Holy Carpola!! They sure like to change the story up, don't they? I've gotta track down this interview. I hadn't read the previous pages...OMG!

So the 2012 version is Clint "thought" is was a cousin. Well, they have managed to remove the last thread of her boyfriend being involved. That makes me more convinced now. Her BF hasn't been before a camera at all. It is like he disappeared off the face of the earth. Has anyone checked to see if is around. He has never offered up a word of sorrow, loss, love or anything close to it.

COUSIN was now the one wearing the turkey camo..okiedokiethen. It took a year to recall that it wasn't Drew any longer.

This family needs to go on NG for an hour long interview. That'll either cure them of their insanity....or the guys in the white jackets and butterfly nets can take em away. I've had it with this mother and her son.

cousin..phooey!

I am sick and tired of pussy footing around with this case. She was injured on the property, maybe mortally. She and her books were scooped up and made to look like an abduction.

Clint's story has never made sense. Either he and/or her BF were there when it happened. The family is covering. LE wants it to do away. The family is tight lipped, always has been. they have never promoted the story...well, once, but it was a one time showing...after a large contribution, of which there were many.

They appeared x1 and Dana let the secret out that the blood in the garage area was Holly's and he was replaced before you could say Rumplestilksten. His pastor/spokesperson/Sheriff (w/e, they all wear two or three hats) got him off the set and he sat in his seat and did some real fine maneuvering of the Englich language as I recall. Pretty clear Dana wasn't supposed to tell the public about the blood.

The LE in TN have never confirmed one thing about this case. They had lots of volunteers but didn't utilize them much either. It's a sham of an operation. When an abduction is seen and called within x10 min, barney fife could solve it, FPS!

I know we've said it before but it seems obvious the whole story is not being told here and for the life of me, can't understand why. Who is being protected and why? Where is Holly?

From my perspective, Clint and the Boyfriend. Where is Holly is a good question. To find a body, a perp must be profiled.

:please: TN LE...what have you done to solve this case...share with us. We're all ears..

I'd like to know how in the world Holly walked away carrying her bag and books....of course not to mention the blood.

It seems like she was hit in the carport and that was the last place she was. She was scooped up there...and driven away.

I think Clint was watching from a different vantage point then the house.

Hi...first time poster on this case :)

It would be interesting to know if it was blood splatter, smears or drops. Splatter would tell us that she was injured in the garageport, smears or drops could mean that she was injured elsewhere and someone may have been trying to put her into a vehicle.

This case is so strange. LE seemed to just shut up shop pretty early on. If they feel this case isn't going to be solved with the public's help then they must have circumstantial evidence against a person/s but just haven't got anything solid enough to prove it in court yet.

How can Holly and her abductor disappear into thin air within 10-15 mins, especially with the amount of people who began searching almost immediately? Was Holly still on the Bobo property when everyone arrived, then moved while they were searching the woods for someone that was never going to be found there? Did LE search the Bobo property before or after they ran into the woods? hmmm maybe this will never be known :waitasec:

cousin..phooey!

I am sick and tired of pussy footing around with this case. She was injured on the property, maybe mortally. She and her books were scooped up and made to look like an abduction.

Clint's story has never made sense. Either he and/or her BF were there when it happened. The family is covering. LE wants it to do away. The family is tight lipped, always has been. they have never promoted the story...well, once, but it was a one time showing...after a large contribution, of which there were many.

They appeared x1 and Dana let the secret out that the blood in the garage area was Holly's and he was replaced before you could say Rumplestilksten. His pastor/spokesperson/Sheriff (w/e, they all wear two or three hats) got him off the set and he sat in his seat and did some real fine maneuvering of the Englich language as I recall. Pretty clear Dana wasn't supposed to tell the public about the blood.

The LE in TN have never confirmed one thing about this case. They had lots of volunteers but didn't utilize them much either. It's a sham of an operation. When an abduction is seen and called within x10 min, barney fife could solve it, FPS!

I have to agree with you here!
I do not think LE told anyone about whos blood was found and Dana spilled the beans. this family reallyhas not been out looking for this young woman sending posters to churches is not finding her and i believe are covering for their son. JMO

I really, really, really wanna have the 911 calls. Yes, I know, they are not "required" to give them...blah, blah. There is a reason we have not heard them. I want them.

Me too! I would like to know what was said to get LE not only moving so quickly, but so many of them.

But, since no one has been cleared, they probably don't want to give any possible future suspect/s access to what was said so they can change their story. The 911 call may contain some crucial statements...who knows :kilroy:

Hi...first time poster on this case :)

It would be interesting to know if it was blood splatter, smears or drops. Splatter would tell us that she was injured in the garageport, smears or drops could mean that she was injured elsewhere and someone may have been trying to put her into a vehicle.

This case is so strange. LE seemed to just shut up shop pretty early on. If they feel this case isn't going to be solved with the public's help then they must have circumstantial evidence against a person/s but just haven't got anything solid enough to prove it in court yet.

How can Holly and her abductor disappear into thin air within 10-15 mins, especially with the amount of people who began searching almost immediately? Was Holly still on the Bobo property when everyone arrived, then moved while they were searching the woods for someone that was never going to be found there? Did LE search the Bobo property before or after they ran into the woods? hmmm maybe this will never be known :waitasec:

I agree! I think they have their POI and need to find Holly to prove it.
She could have disappeared in 10 to 15 mins someone came to help cover before 911 was called i do think they will find her very close to her home.

Clint was not supposed to be home that morning if you recall.
And now there is this cousin involved. Was Clint going hunting that morning?

Clint was not supposed to be home that morning if you recall.
And now there is this cousin involved. Was Clint going hunting that morning?

I've never been able to find much info regarding that. I've just seen that after HB disappeared he stopped his studies. Why was he home that day and was he supposed to be in class somewhere?

Do we have a link stating Clint was "not supposed to be there" that morning? Also, the alleged cousin "involvement" exists - if it exists at all - only as a guess as to whom Holly was talking to/being confronted by when Clint saw her before she walked/was led into the woods.

Whoah! Wait a minute. Did you say cousin?? Is that what Clint said recently??

Holy Carpola!! They sure like to change the story up, don't they? I've gotta track down this interview. I hadn't read the previous pages...OMG!

So the 2012 version is Clint "thought" is was a cousin. Well, they have managed to remove the last thread of her boyfriend being involved. That makes me more convinced now. Her BF hasn't been before a camera at all. It is like he disappeared off the face of the earth. Has anyone checked to see if is around. He has never offered up a word of sorrow, loss, love or anything close to it.

COUSIN was now the one wearing the turkey camo..okiedokiethen. It took a year to recall that it wasn't Drew any longer.

This family needs to go on NG for an hour long interview. That'll either cure them of their insanity....or the guys in the white jackets and butterfly nets can take em away. I've had it with this mother and her son.

Halleluja and Happy Day!
Glad to know someone else is as irate as I am about this cavalier changing of facts in the case, week to week, month to month.

Gone are the, I just got off the phone with Drew and he's at Mom's and btw that's not Dreeeeeeew!
Now it's a cousin he don't know from Adam's housecat.
And apparently, wouldn't open the door and say howdy to if he did!

These people are world class fabricators of a story.
Why they are spinning it out and ALLOWED to without SOMEBODY having a nice trip to the TBI office, or NG, one has about as much credibility as the other at this point, is beyond me!

Sheesh.

Do we have a link stating Clint was "not supposed to be there" that morning? Also, the alleged cousin "involvement" exists - if it exists at all - only as a guess as to whom Holly was talking to/being confronted by when Clint saw her before she walked/was led into the woods.

Ill try to find that link for u it was a tv interview on OPEN LINE the interviewer
said to Karen Clint was not supposed to be home that morning and Karen says NO HE WAS NOT! It was not reported in an article it came from Karens own lips!

Ill try to find that link for u it was a tv interview on OPEN LINE the interviewer
said to Karen Clint was not supposed to be home that morning and Karen says NO HE WAS NOT! It was not reported in an article it came from Karens own lips!

Yes, I remember that as well.

It is my understanding that Clint was going to work on a school paper that day and was not going hunting, fwiw.

I do not believe anything clint Bobo has said !!!! JMO

And...I suppose it was JW that just volunteered the, she was probably just off to go hunting with the cousin that morning, no big deal.
In her bright pink shirt and flip-flops!
No that was a new story told by Clint or Mom.

AMW should be ashamed of promoting this meaningless garbage.

There have been countless lies from the beginning, starting with she went towards the woods.
But, see there's this logging road that runs back there...
there is NO logging road, it's a freakin driveway to access the property behind the home that has no road frontage!
There was a report that came out that evidence was gathered at the end of this driveway also. It went poof. As did the reports that the dogs lost her scent at the end of this driveway by the pond. Not at the woods beside the house.

She left as far as I am concerned. Who could blame her?
The family is just nuts.

The flurry of phone calls was due to some misunderstanding at the grandmother's property regarding Drew being allowed to hunt there. The "family member" did not recognize Drew and his father.

Who was the family member that did not recognize Drew? A cousin, perhaps?

Yes, I remember that as well.

It is my understanding that Clint was going to work on a school paper that day and was not going hunting, fwiw.

thats what he told his mother! How many kids (hes a man not a KID) tell mom
i have to do a paper and as soon as mom leaves poof they are out the door.

Im sorry i just do not buy his chaging stories!
Every time he opens his mouth another story comes out!
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member