TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to know if Clint called 911!
Id bet my last dollar he did not!
A neighbor had to come over there and say Whats going on over here we heard screaming or yelling..... and clint didnt?

No way JOSE!

Noteworthy Part 2: John Walsh was adamant that Clint Bobo take a polygraph. I wonder if he convinced CB to take one when he was on his show?

The flurry of phone calls was due to some misunderstanding at the grandmother's property regarding Drew being allowed to hunt there. The "family member" did not recognize Drew and his father.

Who was the family member that did not recognize Drew? A cousin, perhaps?

KB has one sister, Kim, mother of the singer, WD. She has a son. A male cousin, as it were.
But, I think he is married and lives elsewhere.

Do we have a link stating Clint was "not supposed to be there" that morning?

It was said on the extended interview/call in show a local TV station did with them a year ago. So the family has definitely confirmed that.

And...I suppose it was JW that just volunteered the, she was probably just off to go hunting with the cousin that morning, no big deal.
In her bright pink shirt and flip-flops!

No that was a new story told by Clint or Mom.

AMW should be ashamed of promoting this meaningless garbage.

There have been countless lies from the beginning, starting with she went towards the woods.
But, see there's this logging road that runs back there...
there is NO logging road, it's a freakin driveway to access the property behind the home that has no road frontage!

There was a report that came out that evidence was gathered at the end of this driveway also. It went poof. As did the reports that the dogs lost her scent at the end of this driveway by the pond. Not at the woods beside the house.

She left as far as I am concerned. Who could blame her?

The family is just nuts.....

houndstooth, From the first week, Definitely unbelievable to say the least.

Does anyone think it a bit strange how quite and in the background Dana is in all this?

cousin..phooey!

I am sick and tired of pussy footing around with this case. She was injured on the property, maybe mortally. She and her books were scooped up and made to look like an abduction.

Clint's story has never made sense. Either he and/or her BF were there when it happened. The family is covering. LE wants it to do away. The family is tight lipped, always has been. they have never promoted the story...well, once, but it was a one time showing...after a large contribution, of which there were many.

They appeared x1 and Dana let the secret out that the blood in the garage area was Holly's and he was replaced before you could say Rumplestilksten. His pastor/spokesperson/Sheriff (w/e, they all wear two or three hats) got him off the set and he sat in his seat and did some real fine maneuvering of the Englich language as I recall. Pretty clear Dana wasn't supposed to tell the public about the blood.

The LE in TN have never confirmed one thing about this case. They had lots of volunteers but didn't utilize them much either. It's a sham of an operation. When an abduction is seen and called within x10 min, barney fife could solve it, FPS!

Oh, while you were away, the spokesperson got changed last week, too.
Now we are told the family's spokesperson was Don Franks, the preacher of her Corinth Baptist Church.
No mention of Kevin Bromley.
Just as the bf's out and the cousin's in.
Bromley has been replaced in the story by Franks.

houndstooth, From the first week, Definitely unbelievable to say the least.

Does anyone think it a bit strange how quite and in the background Dana is in all this?

Not if you've ever heard him speak, it isn't.

LE arriving within a few minutes of an abduction and can't solve it? GMAB!

They know who did it and are making this case go away.

I think most of us can figure this out. This isn't our first rodeo.

Full turkey camo....well there you go. Who was turkey hunting that day?

:turkey:...

Whisperer, I would bet "they knew' those very first days.

So WHAT is the hold-up, if it isn't a cover-up??

I would LOVE to know if Clint called 911!
Id bet my last dollar he did not!
A neighbor had to come over there and say Whats going on over here we heard screaming or yelling..... and clint didnt?

No way JOSE!

The previous version was that he was about to dial 911 when LE arrived. I don't think he ever did. IMO

I still don't see any reason to suspect Clint. It seems like his story is pretty consistent and makes sense to me. And I don't put much stock in AMW's accuracy, it's been loose in other cases.

There's so much more about this case than what happened those relatively few minutes at the Bobo house that morning. Any interaction the perp had with Holly that precipitated the abduction, the planning he did to make it happen and what he did with her after he took her. The problem is that we have no information on all that, all we have is Clint's account. I understand how people here want to sleuth the case but I think perceptions can get distorted when there is so little to go on.

Hi...first time poster on this case :)

It would be interesting to know if it was blood splatter, smears or drops. Splatter would tell us that she was injured in the garageport, smears or drops could mean that she was injured elsewhere and someone may have been trying to put her into a vehicle.

This case is so strange. LE seemed to just shut up shop pretty early on. If they feel this case isn't going to be solved with the public's help then they must have circumstantial evidence against a person/s but just haven't got anything solid enough to prove it in court yet.

How can Holly and her abductor disappear into thin air within 10-15 mins, especially with the amount of people who began searching almost immediately? Was Holly still on the Bobo property when everyone arrived, then moved while they were searching the woods for someone that was never going to be found there? Did LE search the Bobo property before or after they ran into the woods? hmmm maybe this will never be known :waitasec:

I long ago concluded the time frame is too tight for there to have been murder involved on the scene.
The way characters enter and exit the scene as if on cue, over and over.
How the story was written before to explain it all away by convenient phone calls about the bf, only to have him replaced in the story by a cousin.
A cousin?
A cousin?!!!

If you only knew how the cousin theme has resonated in this story all along, from BOTH sides of the family.

I don't know what this is all about but it seems to be handled so blase by everybody that I figure there was never an abduction at all.
Show me on the AMW website where they say abduction.
Show me where they say on the FBI list she was abducted.

What about the father's side?

I thought you were talking about why no one recognised him at Karen's mother's house and could the person who confronted him have been a cousin.

If I am mistaken about that, sorry.
That's why I only mentioned that side of the family.

The only cousin who's been mentioned on the father's side is NB.

Oh, while you were away, the spokesperson got changed last week, too.
Now we are told the family's spokesperson was Don Franks, the preacher of her Corinth Baptist Church.
No mention of Kevin Bromley.
Just as the bf's out and the cousin's in.
Bromley has been replaced in the story by Franks.

Are you serious?
I think Bromley wanted out i think he didnt want to get sucked in any further JMO.

Hopefully somethings going to explode soon!

I long ago concluded the time frame is too tight for there to have been murder involved on the scene.
How the story was written before to explain it all away by convenient phone calls about the bf, only to have him replaced in the story by a cousin.
A cousin?
A cousin?!!!

If you only knew how the cousin theme has resonated in this story all along, from BOTH sides of the family.

I don't know what this is all about but it seems to be handled so blase by everybody that I figure there was never an abduction at all.

Dont they say she May have been abducted?

I still don't see any reason to suspect Clint. It seems like his story is pretty consistent and makes sense to me. And I don't put much stock in AMW's accuracy, it's been loose in other cases.

There's so much more about this case than what happened those relatively few minutes at the Bobo house that morning. Any interaction the perp had with Holly that precipitated the abduction, the planning he did to make it happen and what he did with her after he took her. The problem is that we have no information on all that, all we have is Clint's account. I understand how people here want to sleuth the case but I think perceptions can get distorted when there is so little to go on.

All we have is Clints account!
He is the last person to see her.

A cousin?
A cousin?!!!

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/holly-bobo/view

I'm seeing names on here of family members. Have they all been named in the MSM? I don't follow this case as closely as you guys do so I may be asking a dumb question, or else I may need to edit some posts. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288