2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

Her family didn't relay the time of death, only that the "shrill" and the "arguing" did not fit into the TOD. *my wording, not theirs*
So I'm assuming they think it was earlier in the night.

I have always thought it was strange that she would call from the airport to say she was ok. If a plane dropped out of the sky I'm thinking that it would be immediately all over the news. My concern for my loved one would be did they make it to their car, srive home and locked up tight and safe in their house. Makes more sense, imo, to say "call me when you get home"

The time of death listed here sort of bolsters a theory that I tossed around in my mind in the beginning... I was thinking that her attacker/s was/were waiting in the van at the airport. My theory was that she was strangled from behind. The perps then would have access to her house keys and phone. This would enable them to squash the alarm to the house. There would be no noise to attract attention in the neighborhood that way either Sorry I suppose I should have put this post elsewhere!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/285182359...uments-for-Lee-County-Sheriff-s-Office#scribd
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CWW arrest docs_Page_1.jpg
    CWW arrest docs_Page_1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 474
  • CWW arrest docs_Page_2.jpg
    CWW arrest docs_Page_2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 472
  • CWW arrest docs_Page_3.jpg
    CWW arrest docs_Page_3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 466
Not trying to split hairs, since I do believe the 11:19PM time is important, however, the time may not be the official TOD. Just my two cents after seeing this doc. Thanks NIN!

IMO, 11:19PM could be the timestamp on some type of evidence (cell phone data, security cam footage) that LE referenced in the arrest warrant, perhaps in the probable cause affidavit. Maybe the crime began at 11:19. For example if TS left the airport at 11:19 and they followed, or otherwise set out to Jarvis or arrived at 11:19PM with a criminal purpose. My best guess is traffic cameras produced the 11:19PM timestamp. But then again, I don't know if its common for TOD to be so specific. Would an ME be able to determine TOD down to the minute?

Not trying to split hairs, since I do believe the 11:19PM time is important, however, the time may not be the official TOD. Just my two cents after seeing this doc. Thanks NIN!

IMO, 11:19PM could be the timestamp on some type of evidence (cell phone data, security cam footage) that LE referenced in the arrest warrant, perhaps in the probable cause affidavit. Maybe the crime began at 11:19. For example if TS left the airport at 11:19 and they followed, or otherwise set out to Jarvis or arrived at 11:19PM with a criminal purpose. My best guess is traffic cameras produced the 11:19PM timestamp. But then again, I don't know if its common for TOD to be so specific. Would an ME be able to determine TOD down to the minute?

No, not down to the minute based on an examination of the body.

I'm having a hard time reconciling the 11:19 time and the second degree murder charge. I get that they can upgrade it to first degree later, and I'm really hoping that is the case here because it makes zero sense.

NIN,

IIRC, you posted (I think 3) flights that TS may have been on. Can you use that source to determine what flights departed from Westchester NY (per Duntulum) and arrived in Fort Myers FL on 6/28? Just want to lock down the time she landed in Florida.

Thank you for reposting it, creepingskills!

I find the exact time very interesting too. As you are saying, it looks like they either had a time stamp or her watch broke during the attack? Boy, if that's the case, I hope it really happened and wasn't an afterthought..just saying.

Here is Duntulum's (entire) post regarding the time specifics that night, bolded by me:

<modsnip>

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

<modsnip>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-6&p=12032287#post12032287

No, TOD would not be down to the minute on the basis of an examination of the body alone.

IMO

Another thought regarding the 11:19 time - Dr. T would have had to check out of a parking area to pay for parking. That would leave a definite time stamp associated with her specific vehicle.

NIN,

IIRC, you posted (I think 3) flights that TS may have been on. Can you use that source to determine what flights departed from Westchester NY (per Duntulum) and arrived in Fort Myers FL on 6/28? Just want to lock down the time she landed in Florida.

Would be a connection flight (Charlotte, Atlanta or Philadelphia), no direct flights. All flights from CT connect via same routes. So she could have come in 9:02pm (Philladelphia), 9:03pm (Atlanta), 10:12pm (New York), 11:08 (Boston)

The Boston flight would be closest, but getting out the airport and arriving in Bonita (Jarvis) by 11:19pm, is impossible. So, either she took an earlier flight at 10:12pm and would get home by app. 10:45pm, in which case the phone call would not have been made by Dr Sievers herself(!!), or she was already attacked in the airport parking lot/ garage. I am checking my notes if there was any other flight, but I seem to recall rather precisely, that the flights available were on minutes after the hour.

-Nin

Don't they still have her Van?
that kind of says she died in her car to me but that's JMO

Another thought regarding the 11:19 time - Dr. T would have had to check out of a parking area to pay for parking. That would leave a definite time stamp associated with her specific vehicle.

That would be a possibility. But then how do they rectify the arrest record being based on committing the crime at exactly that time?? What if CWW was somewhere else exactly that time? Why wouldn't it say between the hours of soandso and soandso?

-Nin

That would be a possibility. But then how do they rectify the arrest record being based on committing the crime at exactly that time?? What if CWW was somewhere else exactly that time? Why wouldn't it say between the hours of soandso and soandso?

-Nin

IF : That is the determined TOD then they would need to know exactly when she was last seen alive...(airport video perhaps) then perhaps video of the van leaving WITHOUT her in the drivers seat. OR an attack witnessed on video at the airport. I would think. I don't see how she could have made it home in that tight of time frame.

IF : That is the determined TOD then they would need to know exactly when she was last seen alive...(airport video perhaps) then perhaps video of the van leaving WITHOUT her in the drivers seat. OR an attack witnessed on video at the airport. I would think. I don't see how she could have made it home in that tight of time frame.

Yep, 25 minutes is about realistic travel time from the airport to Bonita. The fastest I have made it to the airport was 15 minutes, but that was close to flying..

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back