Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

Threatening calls from a blocked number? They need that info post haste.

This is also weird:

Martin, 22, didn’t show up for her shift Saturday at EC’s Auto Repair in Graham and was reported missing by her father, Billy Martin, Saturday evening. Her Chevrolet truck was found at the shop, and Martin is listed in the Texas Department of Public Safety’s database for missing persons as an “involuntary” case. The DPS listing also states that her wallet, phone and keys to the vehicle were not located.

She didn't show up for her shift on Saturday, but her truck was there. No one who works there was alerted ALL DAY and never thought to call around or report it? So much hinky my head's spinning!!!

Are we sure that business is open on the the weekends?

Imo, someone was working late or she used that location to meet up with someone. I can't see that she would take her wallet out and lock it just to run inside.

I sensed from fb some tension between a great grandmother of the child, on Aarons side. Defensive and protective of Aarons dad.

I noticed that a man liked her profile pic in April but she is no longer on his friend list.

And does someone know which side of the family runs the page set up for her?

So I wonder if she had another job on weekends seeing how they claim she didn't show up for her shift on Saturday and THEN her truck was found at the body shop?
I think I confused myself, blairs auto is ran by two brothers, one named Robby, but posted in feb they will be closing business. Ec auto opened in 2013. But ec blair is the contact for blairs auto also. I could be wrong about ec auto being closed on the weekends, but blairs is closed on the weekends.

I think she met up with someone there and it was planned.

From my viewpoint, I believe it is Leah's family running the site. Leah's dad doing searches. Both truck and shop were locked. Said shop had cameras but they were not working at the time. Sounds like she planned to meet someone there or ran into foul play with vehicle ditched at a convenient location. Was her seat in position like she drove it? Where was she to spend the night or living? Not much info being released and no news or updates.

From my viewpoint, I believe it is Leah's family running the site. Leah's dad doing searches. Both truck and shop were locked. Said shop had cameras but they were not working at the time. Sounds like she planned to meet someone there or ran into foul play with vehicle ditched at a convenient location. Was her seat in position like she drove it? Where was she to spend the night or living? Not much info being released and no news or updates.
I figured out who runs the page. If you read all the posts, there is one signed with a name. The person isn't related to either side. So imo, if people want answers to their questions it may be best to find her relatives that have been posting.

I did notice the comment made that the cameras weren't working, I have to wonder how the person (a friend of leahs) knew that.

Interesting on cameras conventially not working, huh? Wish we knew more. This case is really bothering me the more I dig.

I think I confused myself, blairs auto is ran by two brothers, one named Robby, but posted in feb they will be closing business. Ec auto opened in 2013. But ec blair is the contact for blairs auto also. I could be wrong about ec auto being closed on the weekends, but blairs is closed on the weekends.
Everything about this reminds me of AJ Haskell and Jessica Padgett. That is all I can say without breaking TOS.

Just curious, did this info come from FB? I haven't read anything about cameras being at shop but not working but I could have certainly missed it. TIA

Yes, it is on the help find FB. Doesn't prove fact or rumor, however, but many commenting are friends and family.

Praying for Leah and hoping for some answers today.

Really wish they would give some updates or details. On the family search fb, someone stated there is a lot of information to important family but it's not being released. Also stated, it's not proven that Leah drove her truck to where it was found, sadly. Doesn't sound good at all. That baby needs her momma, poor thing.

I am very confused. Sorry, I'm just getting to reading about this, so if I missed something, please forgive me...

LE says that Leah was last seen at the GHS graduation. I thought there was a picture of Leah with her child at the graduation. And after the graduation Leah was possibly going to pick something up- maybe at Walmart, maybe at EC's Auto (her place of employment), or maybe both? But the daughter is accounted for. So, was her child actaully with her dad (Aaron, I believe is his name) during the graduation? Or did Leah drop her off after the graduation, making his house the last place she was actually seen?
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, just trying to figure out where this young woman actually went that night.....

I believe the child was dropped after with her father making him the last to see Leah but said Leah had spoken with her father on the phone afterwards. Not much info being released. I gather what I can off the missing fb page.

" On Thursday, two days after missing Graford woman Leah Martin’s 23rd birthday and 41 days after she was last seen, Graham Police and Texas Rangers conducted a second search of Martin’s workplace"

http://www.grahamleader.com/localne...sing-graford-woman-continues-following-search

There is something about the Blair family, father and son, that doesn't sit right with me. Does the son, ex of Leah and father of her daughter, work for daddy Blair, also? Who did Leah leave her little girl with that night? Before driving to the garage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back