CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Brady? I was calling her Higgs....whatever.....why is this judge allowing her to do this???

It was Higgs objecting. Brady has gone to the sidebar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense think the murderer's pain is more important that the people's family pain :tears:that he murdered-IMO

Hope this works..It's a picture of SUlly's dad approaching media with his picture..Man look at the desperation on his face!!

Oh no. That's just awful :(

Hope this works..It's a picture of SUlly's dad approaching media with his picture..Man look at the desperation on his face!!

OMG! Thanks. I remember people doing that, trying to find their loved ones...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Tom realized Alex was gone and had to return to HS to tell his wife Alex was still in theater and wasn't walking out #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting
went into room, told him they were okay, turned back to Alex before he left and said “War Eagle”

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Tom went to coroners office to tell Alex goodbye...he said "war eagle" as he left #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 26s27 seconds ago
#theatershooting

He never had to grow up with Alex. On the morning he was murdered, I was forced to grow up.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 42s42 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Mr Sullivan did a beautiful job of letting us know WHO Alex was.

AMEN <<Hearts>> :-(

Lunch break until 3 PM EDT & 8PM Maisie Time :) 12 Noon PT eta~ 1PM MT sorry got EDT and MT mixed up...:blushing:

Just finished reading the last thread and had to comment on this :eek:fftopic: sorry....

MsJosie said:
We have enjoyed you too! Stepping back and taking a break from trials is a good thing! I have done it....the Caylee Anthony Murder was hard on all of us. I do find it interesting that our States vary in their rules and procedures. I have learned a lot from these trials. I will peek in on the Drew Peterson case, which has been pushed back to November now. And the Scott Peterson case....may be retried! I hope not. I have to leave now, for a dental appointment, and may miss the first part of the day but I know I can read the comments here...keep Nelson in line! Until later....

on Drew - is that the murder for hire - he tried to "kill" someone?? :waitasec:

and Scott - I received an alert from that case about him finally filing an appeal? but could not read "what" the reasons were for appeal - do you know??

TIA! :wave:

back to our regularly scheduled program...

Just finished reading the last thread and had to comment on this :eek:fftopic: sorry....

and Scott - I received an alert from that case about him finally filing an appeal? but could not read "what" the reasons were for appeal - do you know??

WHAT? Retrying that ? Oh he111111 no!

Drew Peterson case: Both sides wanted extra time. At first Drew Peterson wanted this trial right away. Now his team of new lawyers as well as the prosecution wants an extension.

Scott Petterson case: All I read was a Judge is probably going to give him a new trial. Do not know why and I do not think a reason was stated.

I will go back now and search for information on both cases and post the links.

Just got here and trying to catch up. Is court on break? Lunch? Ms Higgs cried?

Strange - Higgs went over the limit on the opening (almost 4 min) but she also was still telling the jury about mental illness- even tho the jury rejected that excuse 3 times now!

Debi Hyland &#8207;@DebiHyland 4m4 minutes ago
Statistics on Opening Statements: Brauchler took 1 min 20 second. Rebecca Higgs took 3 min 20 seconds #theatershooting #theatertrial

No wonder Judge Saymour told Higg's to "WRAP IT UP"!!! It was suppose to be 2 minutes each side!! She's such a drama queen!

Strange - Higgs went over the limit on the opening (almost 4 min) but she also was still telling the jury about mental illness- even tho the jury rejected that excuse 3 times now!

Does she get an opening before each witness?

Does she get an opening before each witness?

No..Openings are done at each Phase and we are now at Phase 3. However..she is averaging about 3-6 objections for each witness..which ends with Brady @ sizzle bar...The need to limit poignant testimony by relatives of victims whenever they can!!

How did Mr. Sullivan finally learn about Alex? I missed it. He went to the school, went to hospitals, than back to school. How was he notified?

I thought it was funny how GB was timing her on his phone. As soon as she went over he was on his feet!

How did Mr. Sullivan finally learn about Alex? I missed it. He went to the school, went to hospitals, than back to school. How was he notified?

Someone offered to call round the hospitals to save him driving. He was told that Alex wasn't at any of the hospitals. Then he found out he was still in the theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members