Trial - Ross Harris #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Not only does that smirk get wiped off her face during cross, but, and perhaps not coincidentally, her constant sideways peeps over at RH cease as well.

Jaynie is very much not amused when Kilgore turns the Romeo and Juliette narrative inside out and has her reveal in her own voice, reading her own texts, that she was the one in angry pursuit of Ross, in her own special way, and that he was essentially done with her by the end of May. Not that they had ever hooked up. Not that he had ever stopped juggling online sexting partners, and not that he had ever indicated to her he was leaving Leanna. And not that she had ever indicated she was leaving her BF and new puppy.

It seems off to talk like this about a witness who is only in court because she has to be, because she was unlucky enough to get involved at age 18 in an online relationship with a loser 30+ man who ended up leaving his child to bake to death all day in a parking lot.

I don't blame her for being upset. She doesn't "want" to be there testifying. You can tell.
The way some are talking about her here just seems bitter - more so then the way others were discussed? Is it because she is pretty? Because they seemed to have more of a relationship and that isn't part of your narrative of what RH was thinking about on that day or the days leading up to it?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not Hope4More, nor do I intend to speak for Hope4More. But since I have spoken on the various witnesses,as they testified, and this one too I will respond.
JMHO:

*) I think all witnesses have been discussed, I don't think any "wanted" to be as none of them that I can remember contacted LEO. E Smith, the one prior to J Meadows her friend contacted CCPD on 7/10/14 iirc. J Meadows, State mentioned her in their OS, and completely colored her testimony/relationship with RH totally different than it actually was. Her own text messages impeached her testimony or what the State was trying to get out.

*) When J Meadows got involved and kept herself involved with this 30+ year old man that SHE through her own testimony "fell in love" with and went back and forth with him, his son Cooper was alive and well. *at the end, JM testified that RH would get mad at Cooper or because of him sometimes, and when asked who she told that to prev she said no one asked, evidently that was not true per her previous testimony. She also is one who wrote a letter and gave to the Defense Attorney to give to RH. About how much she knew he loved Cooper and would never harm him. The others testified that RH loved his son, and spoke well of him but she only one who wrote a letter & gave his Attorney.. so was different too.

*) J Meadows out of know where, said that RH was going to leave RH and come be with her. When asked were there plans ..no but

*) When you say "because she is pretty" does that mean your saying the other 6 or so ladies were not pretty? I don't remember anyone saying they were not. I know I didn't nor do I have think it is relevant to what he is on trial for (their looks)

*) Bitter over the witness? Why would we be bitter over this witness? She was bitter, I encourage you to go back and re watch the testimony of both State and Def.

*) As far as "Because they seemed to have more of a relationship and that isn't part of your narrative of what RH was thinking about on that day or the days leading up to it? "
Once again, if you watched and listened to the testimony of this witness, you will see that she continued to bring her self back into him, after here again and gone. She testified that she had every day contact with RH either by phone or text. She was impeached by her own text messages of having her phone off or KIK off from May 30 until June 13. Then she was texting back and forth and boom gone again. The State was trying to prove something by the post that RH made the morning of 6/18/14 where he posted paraphrasing "gone again, makes me sad" She was scorned, she wanted to be relevant as far as being a witness.
JMHO she is a relevant or irrelevant as all the others. It was just her composure and mannerisms, and her testimony that was interesting to most of us. But most of all for me, SHE was the only one who appeared to have an agenda to get back at him. Not for being a witness but for something else. She had saved ss of text messages from 2013 between her and RH where he was saying talking about not leaving LH because of Cooper, yet per more recent text messages RH and LH marriage was doing better (as far as JM knew from texts).

God help us all if expressing grief and shock in the "wrong" way is proof beyond a reasonable doubt of murder.

He saw Cooper eyes when he removed him from the car at the shopping center to do CPR.
He determined he was not breathing or had no pulse either when he was taking him out of car seat and/or doing attempting cpr
**jmho, after he realized it was Cooper, he then remembered/realized he had been there all day and he knew of the dangers. But he did not know til he stopped and went into back seat.
Per the video that was shown today, Interview begin at 6pm 6/18/14 (put in interview room) that he was going down road, had to move to the right lane, as he turned his head he said he saw what he thought was a glimpse of Cooper, and freaked out and stopped,
JMHO from trial testimony/video into evidence.
Your welcome :loveyou:

Thanks arkansasmimi and Ms Josie!

If RH had to turn his head to check for traffic before a lane change, then it seems likely that he should've needed to turn his head to check traffic before he backed out of his parking space at work. I know that using mirrors vs. turning heads has already been discussed here. It just seems like another bit of proof that RH had to have been aware that Cooper was in the car seat, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ?mysterian? View Post
Hey y'all, I usually read and lurk, but I have questions and I'd appreciate everyone's insight. With Cooper sitting in a rear-facing child seat, http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/i-team/121080400-story http://www.myajc.com/gallery/news/lo...CdK6/#11635575, or http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/i-team/121080400-story how was RH able to see CH's eyes? How could RH determine if CH was breathing or had a pulse? RH is driving his vehicle, right? Has it ever been determined exactly when RH allegedly realized CH was in the child seat?

Thanks in advance. I apologize if this has already been discussed. If any of this is incorrect, please let me know.
Also, thanks to those transcribing court proceedings/news reports/interviews/etc. Thanks to those collecting information and sharing it. Thanks to the map makers, the mods/admins, the verified insiders, the local folks providing their knowledge, the professionals working in the various fields that offer their opinions/insights, and all the members and their varying opinions/thoughts

Good, no great catch IMO. How can he see Coopers eyes in yhe rear view mirror?

RBBM, JMHO, when you have the actual video or document, I trust them. ..RH said on the video as he turn his head to change lane he saw him, NOTHING about a rear view mirror. Start at 37:27 mark on first time spoke with Stoddard and other Det when signed Miranda.... He tells LH the same thing as told them except says saw a climps out corner of eye. But same story. > is first time told
Also in this video, is where RH is told he is being charged. He tells Stoddard that is was an accident, it was not on purpose... that it was not like he was leaving him in car thinking he was ok while he went into the grocery store. Stoddard explains again that he is being charged because he left his child in car and he died. NEVER did RH say Malice or Malicious Intent. YET in RH trying to explain why he "Highly Disagrees" with Stoddard on the Cruelty charge, it is the definition. So JMHO that is where Stoddard again misspoke and again at the 7/3/14 Bond Hearing. Unless there is possibly another video of him saying that when charged with Felony Murder. I hope for the State there is and he not referencing these 2 videos but from testimony at the Bond Hearing it seems like these. JMHO

Def:
Malicious intent refers to the intent, without just cause or reason, to commit a wrongful act that will result in harm to another. It is the intent to harm or do some evil purpose.
[video=youtube;hqhmfcQOQbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhmfcQOQbU[/video]

Thanks arkansasmimi and Ms Josie!

If RH had to turn his head to check for traffic before a lane change, then it seems likely that he should've needed to turn his head to check traffic before he backed out of his parking space at work. I know that using mirrors vs. turning heads has already been discussed here. It just seems like another bit of proof that RH had to have been aware that Cooper was in the car seat, IMO.

From his parking spot to leave he pulled straight out, no need to back up. It can be seen on the videos from the parking lot. And as far as when he backed into the spot between the 2 cars, it was not a full back into and park. No need to use anything but his drivers side mirror then turn wheels and pull forward. Which is what he did. Check the video played on Cross with Witness Sanders. not the one shown by the State, as they do not show the view from the Left parking lot camera .

From his parking spot to leave he pulled straight out, no need to back up. It can be seen on the videos from the parking lot. And as far as when he backed into the spot between the 2 cars, it was not a full back into and park. No need to use anything but his drivers side mirror then turn wheels and pull forward. Which is what he did. Check the video played on Cross with Witness Sanders. not the one shown by the State, as they do not show the view from the Left parking lot camera .

But what about his drive to work? He never noticed that the baby was a few inches away from him on the drive over? He never looked to the right a few inches when he changed lanes ? He never looked a few inches over when he sat in the car for 33 seconds? When he grabbed his satchel from the passenger seat, never saw thew baby there? What a clueless, out of touch guy.

He said his biggest fear was leaving his child in a hot car. He said he listened to an advocate who had lost his own child---who said parents should ALWAYS double check the car seat. Why not take a split second and turn his neck 2 inches and take a quick look?

Not only does that smirk get wiped off her face during cross, but, and perhaps not coincidentally, her constant sideways peeps over at RH cease as well.

Jaynie is very much not amused when Kilgore turns the Romeo and Juliette narrative inside out and has her reveal in her own voice, reading her own texts, that she was the one in angry pursuit of Ross, in her own special way, and that he was essentially done with her by the end of May. Not that they had ever hooked up. Not that he had ever stopped juggling online sexting partners, and not that he had ever indicated to her he was leaving Leanna. And not that she had ever indicated she was leaving her BF and new puppy. ;)

I do not even see how it will matter to the jury... there was a mutitude of women providing sexual conversation and inapropriate pictures. To suggest or prove that he was not in pursuit of one of them hardly minimizes his frame of mind and intent with the others.

But what about his drive to work? He never noticed that the baby was a few inches away from him on the drive over? He never looked to the right a few inches when he changed lanes ? He never looked a few inches over when he sat in the car for 33 seconds? When he grabbed his satchel from the passenger seat, never saw thew baby there? What a clueless, out of touch guy.

He said his biggest fear was leaving his child in a hot car. He said he listened to an advocate who had lost his own child---who said parents should ALWAYS double check the car seat. Why not take a split second and turn his neck 2 inches and take a quick look?

Just posting what I am seeing in the Hearings, Documents or Trial. I have not a clue. I do not know how many lanes he changed to the right. To make a left turn urn you would be looking out your passenger window not turning head to as if to change lanes with out the mirror. Reaching to get briefcase from front of passenger seat your looking down, reaching over. The setting of the rear view mirror you can see in the video Grimstead took the night he executed the SW on the SUV, you can see the dome light but iirc not the car seat.

I can not answer why he did or didn't do anything. I sure that is one question that will haunt him for the rest of his life though. Not sure he has the answer. In the video with LH he says that one reason he wished he was dead so he would know why. (religious context) there are a few moments that I do believe they pray in that video. JMHO

Harris told detectives leaving his son in his car was '(his) worst fear'

3:33 p.m. Leanna tells Harris she told detectives that he didn't do it on purpose. She then asks him if he said too much.

3:38 p.m. "We're gonna get through this, believe me." Leanna says to Harris. He tells her, "I just don't want you to leave me."

3:39 p.m. Harris says all he can think about is how uncomfortable that jail cell is; talks about how he doesn't want to go to jail.

3:41 p.m. Harris says "We had lots of good times with him ... He lived a good life."

3:46 p.m. "It hurts so bad. It hurts to my core. It's my fault. It's my fault," Harris says. "I'm sorry I put you through this."

3:47 p.m. Leanna asks Harris if he thinks they'll have more kids and he says of course. He says just because we lost one doesn't mean we can't have others.

3:48 p.m. Leanna asks Harris if he's having thoughts of hurting himself and he says yes, but I would never do that.

3:56 p.m. Leanna tells Harris, "You've gotta start trying to forgive yourself."

4:02 p.m. Stoddard returns to the room and talks with Harris and Leanna together.

4:04 p.m. Leanna asks the detective, "Does it have to be like that," about Harris facing charges. "By his actions your son is dead. I have to charge him with that," Stoddard says.

4:10 p.m. As Harris leaves his wife, she says, "I know you didn't do this on purpose. I know you didn't. I love you."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/459369588

I do not even see how it will matter to the jury... there was a mutitude of women providing sexual conversation and inapropriate pictures. To suggest or prove that he was not in pursuit of one of them hardly minimizes his frame of mind and intent with the others.

Depends on what the Jury ultimately believes, also if convicted, will surely be something brought up on Appeal JMHO.

God help us all if expressing grief and shock in the "wrong" way is proof beyond a reasonable doubt of murder.

It's more than just that, imo.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...he-stand-in-the-hot-car-death-trial/459427636
His matter-of-fact description of what happened will be a central point of debate.

"I knew that I had done what every parent in their life fears they've done and that's just leaving their son in the car on a hot day," Harris told detectives.

Harris said this was his "worst fear"

During the second round of questioning, Harris told detectives that he recently saw a news report about a father who had left his child in a hot car. He also says he just watched a video made by a veterinarian about how hot it gets for a dog left inside a car.

"My worst fear for me is to leave my son in a hot car," Harris said.

When detectives told Harris he was going to be put into a cell and charged, Harris asked why they were charging him and with what.

"Right now, cruelty to child," Stoddard told Harris.

Harris responded by saying, "It was completely unintentionally," and telling detectives he had no history of child abuse or criminal record. "I'm a great father," he said.

Stoddard told him he was charged because his actions caused the death of his son. Harris continued to argue with Stoddard saying, "I didn't do it on purpose."

Legal analyst Esther Panitch says she believes the interview may have done Harris more harm than good.

"It essentially undoes all the efforts that the defense has made thus far. Ross Harris, in my opinion, appears to be rehearsed," Panitch said. "His ability to give details about other issues that they were asking about really go against somebody who is really caught by surprise because they were so distracted."

Harris told detectives leaving his son in his car was '(his) worst fear'

3:33 p.m. Leanna tells Harris she told detectives that he didn't do it on purpose. She then asks him if he said too much.

3:38 p.m. "We're gonna get through this, believe me." Leanna says to Harris. He tells her, "I just don't want you to leave me."

3:39 p.m. Harris says all he can think about is how uncomfortable that jail cell is; talks about how he doesn't want to go to jail.

3:41 p.m. Harris says "We had lots of good times with him ... He lived a good life."

3:46 p.m. "It hurts so bad. It hurts to my core. It's my fault. It's my fault," Harris says. "I'm sorry I put you through this."

3:47 p.m. Leanna asks Harris if he thinks they'll have more kids and he says of course. He says just because we lost one doesn't mean we can't have others.

3:48 p.m. Leanna asks Harris if he's having thoughts of hurting himself and he says yes, but I would never do that.

3:56 p.m. Leanna tells Harris, "You've gotta start trying to forgive yourself."

4:02 p.m. Stoddard returns to the room and talks with Harris and Leanna together.

4:04 p.m. Leanna asks the detective, "Does it have to be like that," about Harris facing charges. "By his actions your son is dead. I have to charge him with that," Stoddard says.

4:10 p.m. As Harris leaves his wife, she says, "I know you didn't do this on purpose. I know you didn't. I love you."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/459369588

Stoddard testified that Leanna got to the LAA at 4:51 pm and that she allegedly told the teachers the very same thing. That it was her worst fear. or maybe biggest. Just odd that both said the very same thing and both said never had happened prior. RH is distraught and says nothing not eve close to that. (leaving him in the car before)

RH just had told her they were charging him and how they treated him at the scene, and she asked if he thought needed a lawyer, and he told her he invoked, So this one is in context with that : Leanna tells Harris she told detectives that he didn't do it on purpose. She then asks him if he said too much.

Unless you watch the videos anything taken from it stand alone is out of context and people are making headlines out of it and changing the meaning. The very reason that the "transcripts" that the State was able to use for in courtroom use only not as piece of evidence like they wanted is because the transcriber had a bunch of "inaudible" references. I could hear every word with ear buds lol on Fox5 youtube. But if you go to another saved video some of those the audio was messed up skipped in places.

Something else that I thought was interesting, especially considering that RH is deaf in his right ear. Stoddard did not know this at the Bond hearing. Well yesterday on the witness stand (another strategic moment for Kilgore?) Planned or unplanned .... They were obj to the Transcripts being admitted, they asked about why, Stoddard said some people hear diff than others. He said he spent years in helicopters and C130's and does not hear well :thinking:

Oh and Stoddard had only been in the Crimes Against Persons Unit since Dec 2013, his testimony 7/3/14. Prior had been in Crimes Against Children Unit. :thinking: maybe that one reason he was gung ho, Lt Ferrell assigned him to the case. And Ferrell got a promotion to Captain and left the unit. Ferrell was already gone when he wrote his report a year later.

@courtchatter @thetrialwatcher I thought the Malicious intent comment was to Officer Piper?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3h3 hours ago
@XXXX@thetrialwatcher Det Stoddard testified in PC hearing Ross said it to him

It's more than just that, imo.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...he-stand-in-the-hot-car-death-trial/459427636
His matter-of-fact description of what happened will be a central point of debate.

"I knew that I had done what every parent in their life fears they've done and that's just leaving their son in the car on a hot day," Harris told detectives.

Harris said this was his "worst fear"

During the second round of questioning, Harris told detectives that he recently saw a news report about a father who had left his child in a hot car. He also says he just watched a video made by a veterinarian about how hot it gets for a dog left inside a car.

"My worst fear for me is to leave my son in a hot car," Harris said.

When detectives told Harris he was going to be put into a cell and charged, Harris asked why they were charging him and with what.

"Right now, cruelty to child," Stoddard told Harris.

Harris responded by saying, "It was completely unintentionally," and telling detectives he had no history of child abuse or criminal record. "I'm a great father," he said.

Stoddard told him he was charged because his actions caused the death of his son. Harris continued to argue with Stoddard saying, "I didn't do it on purpose."

Legal analyst Esther Panitch says she believes the interview may have done Harris more harm than good.

"It essentially undoes all the efforts that the defense has made thus far. Ross Harris, in my opinion, appears to be rehearsed," Panitch said. "His ability to give details about other issues that they were asking about really go against somebody who is really caught by surprise because they were so distracted."

Well I am no paid Legal analyst, but if anyone is paying attention to testimony, other than the Sexting people everything else has check out by the witnesses so far. (by what RH had told in the box) Then you have LEO whose changed reports, not wrote reports and admitted got busy and forgot. Then the report that was wrote by that Former Supervisor, was impeached by the ME and the ME Investigator. The Lead Det gave or had another Det to give flat out wrong info to a Judge to get multiple SWs, They manipulated the car seat setting to pose a doll. His brother is a Sgt at a PD in Alabama, he has worked at a PD 3 years so he knows some legal terminology, he is a college graduate. Is a computer programmer. He not uneducated. But he was dumb enough to leave all that sexting stuff on his phone and other electronics. That makes no sense. In his interview or may have been with LH but he said he trusted the system, meaning the Judicial System.

And we have not even gotten to the Lead Det yet... who orig believed that RH posted the Red Image on Whisper
Next week should be interesting to say the least. What will they have to say about patrol officer Folgia working on the phone extraction report and analysis for RH iPhone that the very officer screamed at him and he cursed at her? Something that Witness RB Smith said he was trained to do. I curious will they bring her back and get her qualifications? Was it her or the other Det that worked on that for 27 days? ME was told that the car was 90 degrees on the inside. Lots of stuff next week.

Not a paid Legal analyst or even an unpaid anything but JMHO, I am like Kilgore when he was asked about the interview video of RH and LH... Loud and clear NO OBJECTION.

I don't think that he thought anyone was going to check his phone. Why would they if it was a simple accident? I think he assumed that everyone would see him pull over, everyone would know what happened, and it wold turn out like so many other cases---a slap on the wrist, negligent manslaughter, no jail time for grieving father....case closed.

But his demeanor kind of changed things for him. He was calm enough to say some kind of odd things, like it was his biggest fear to leave his child in a hot car. I am sure that made the detectives ears perk up.

I think they thought the parents would be like puddles of mush on the floor, inconsolable, besides themselves with raw emotion. But they were so calm and collected. It made LE question everything from then on.

why? ... this was LH asking RH about suicide

trialwatcher ‏@thetrialwatcher 12h12 hours ago
Most damning thing today?
Wife: Do you have a plan?
Ross: No, I don't have a plan.
#rossharristrial #hotcardeath

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 12h12 hours ago
#RossHarris - Did anyone hear Harris say the word "Malice" in his police interview? I may have missed it. Anyone else catch that?

trialwatcher ‏@thetrialwatcher 12h12 hours ago
@courtchatter I did hear him, in my notes I commented he "all of a sudden knows the law" meaning technical terms.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 10h10 hours ago
@thetrialwatcher I went back and reviewed it all. He didn't say Malice or Malicious Intent in what we saw today but it could be coming Mon

trialwatcher
‏@thetrialwatcher
@courtchatter @thetrialwatcher hmm thought I heard him say that. Sorry for the wrong info. Maybe I heard a commentator say is elsewhere.

‏@thetrialwatcher
@XXXX @courtchatter could be. I am going over minute-by-minute from the beginning and haven't seen it yet
11:18 PM - 21 Oct 2016

5h5 hours ago
@courtchatter @thetrialwatcher I thought the Malicious intent comment was to Officer Piper?

Cathy
‏@courtchatter
@xxxx@thetrialwatcher Det Stoddard testified in PC hearing Ross said it to him
1:17 AM - 22 Oct 2016

I agree. Ms. Meadows was just one of many, though seemingly way more high maintenance than the others.

I suspect the jury will consider Ms. Meadows. Her turn on the stand warrants some discussion, imo, including about RH just not being that into her by late May. But I agree there's no reason for the jury to find the RH and Meadows angle of much relevance.

I don't think that he thought anyone was going to check his phone. Why would they if it was a simple accident? I think he assumed that everyone would see him pull over, everyone would know what happened, and it wold turn out like so many other cases---a slap on the wrist, negligent manslaughter, no jail time for grieving father....case closed.

But his demeanor kind of changed things for him. He was calm enough to say some kind of odd things, like it was his biggest fear to leave his child in a hot car. I am sure that made the detectives ears perk up.

I think they thought the parents would be like puddles of mush on the floor, inconsolable, besides themselves with raw emotion. But they were so calm and collected. It made LE question everything from then on.
He pi$$ed the cops off for sure Gallimore and Folia (who had a wreck right at the scene so there adrenaline was already going, they have no idea what they just came upon, they were not dispatched to the scene. And correct, he wouldn't do anything if it were nothing more than a real accident. I don't think he had time to assume anything to be honest. But on his demeanor, depends on who you believe. Many witnesses said different on their orig statements, even the LEO stated different in their orig reports. When directly asked about them. Ferrell said in his report THE SUPERVISOR, that he was crouched between the ME Inv and CSI, neither one of them said he was there. WHY Lie? He was there, because lol State asked one of the officers or CSI Shumpert who that was, but it wasn't were he said he was in an official report.

Ok, and I mean this respectfully HONEST, IF it true that they had their hinky meters go off (and I think a good Det would have those radars out) WHY then all the untruthful SW? Why the untruthful testimony? Why change evidence (car seat) Thats what I don't get. If they broke the law, charge them with the evidence for the charges they equate to. And why not arrest a prostitute that you have had a sting on, gave $ she accepted it, wore a wire (worked yet malfunctioned when time to save the conversation) use only 1 photo (book in photo) allegedly shred that 1 photo. Write a report and swear to it truthfulness and factual yet the number you swore to that took of the prostitute tablet is not the same one you have in evidence?

Why all this mess? If they have evidence to file charges? Why make it look like something inappropriate going on? Can you imagine any other cases these officers worked on do you think they may not come under scrutiny too? What if you were RH? I saying if you were him and this was happening to you. NOT what you think you would have done but after the fact from the parking lot on. If someone says they would just take their punishment... well then they JMHO would have to be guilty of something to plea. Here there is testimony and evidence under oath, saying things don't jive. JMHO

It seems off to talk like this about a witness who is only in court because she has to be, because she was unlucky enough to get involved at age 18 in an online relationship with a loser 30+ man who ended up leaving his child to bake to death all day in a parking lot.

I don't blame her for being upset. She doesn't "want" to be there testifying. You can tell.
The way some are talking about her here just seems bitter - more so then the way others were discussed? Is it because she is pretty? Because they seemed to have more of a relationship and that isn't part of your narrative of what RH was thinking about on that day or the days leading up to it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are those questions for me?

1. Am I "bitter" about Ms. Meadows or her testimony? No.

2. Am I bitter because Ms. Meadows is "pretty"? See #1. And no.

3. Am I bitter because they seemed to have "more of a relationship" ? See #1 and no. No in any case, and no because I don't think whatever "more" they had was relevant, except for possibly as a reason why RH never hooked up with her.

4. Am I bitter because the "more" thing isn't part of what I think RH was thinking when he thought about things that day or the days beforehand? See #1 and no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie