50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately this is the direction we wanted to head in, I know...I cannot believe that Mr. Morton took BK under his wing so quickly. If you google Mr. Morton, I think you will be impressed.

Please, please God-let there be a favorable resolution to Mr. Kyle's challenges.

___________________________________________-
I am checking the side by side photos of Benjaman Kyle and
Eugene Fish.
1. Eugene Fish photo seems dated. His age is 58 now.
2. Eugene F seems to have brown eyes. Could be the flash.
3. Eugene F has a full head of hair. Again, the photo seems dated.
4. Eugene F eyebrows seem thinner than BK.
5. Eugene F has apple cheeks.
6. Eugene F eyes not as deep set as BK's. Photo seems dated.
7. Eugene F skins paler than BK's.

pro:
1. Ears are in a line above eyebrow, BK's too.
2. Ears very similar.
3. Bottom of ears line up same place nose area on each man.

My thinking: 60% no. 40% yes.
Will look for more pictures of Mr Fish.
Could not any yesterday.

news article links:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20060916/ai_n16733225

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_/ai_n15900168

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-7445544.html
Bill Fish, Eugene Fish' father, sued Eugene's wife in civil court.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-7447047.html

Eugene Fish' father, Bill Fish, who had invested lots of money in the
search for his son and hired a team of investigators, died May 20, 2007.
But he left a trust designed to continue the search for his son, Eugene
'Gene' Fish.

May I use the photos and pic of WS? Also, I have been reading the pages of BK, and if at all possible, can I get a list of thing that have and have not been tackled. Also has anyone been scanning archived files of newspapers online, archived files of tv stations online, etc? I do genealogy research and I can email friends and family from all over US and Canada with photos of BK in email, with links to WS, etc, if this is ok, let me know. So as to save time, not scanning places that have already been, please let me know

Didn't see your question answered.... SieSie posted a thread for flyers and links to flyers for use. Feel free to use them..... http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74296

hth

Ultimately this is the direction we wanted to head in, I know...I cannot believe that Mr. Morton took BK under his wing so quickly. If you google Mr. Morton, I think you will be impressed.

Please, please God-let there be a favorable resolution to Mr. Kyle's challenges.

Sounds like a WS'r. :) Glad this KO Denver LE and the CBI to boot! I'm crossing my fingers, toes and doing a few hail Mary's that someone in his list of contacts knows someone who knows BK.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I have kept trying to come up with scenarios why BK would be in Richmond Hill, Ga
Aug. 30, 2008. I have went through the gamut we all have.
He was beaten by random strangers? He was robbed and beaten by someone he knew? He was in town for a convention, a reunion, a wedding, a funeral, a fishing trip, to visit friends? He was in town just for the night as he was traveling through?
But then I think, who beats someone and then leaves them naked behind a Burger King?
They did not kill him.
And somehow I assumed Aug. 31, was a weekend or a Monday, but I looked it up
and Aug. 31, 2004, was a Tuesday.
So, if the beating occurred Aug. 30, 2004, it was a Monday.
I keep going over it. Mon., you are in the area, something happens that a person or persons abduct you, beat you, strip you naked and dump you by a dumpster, behind Burger King. Why?
To me that says they wanted him found. Otherwise, why not put him in the water or out in the country somewhere?
To me, that says if they beat him and stripped him naked, they did not know he would have amnesia, maybe they wanted to humiliate him?
....scene..... if it happened that way, .... you wake up behind a dumpster, dirty, beaten, naked and then what would you do? You would try to get help.
You crawl or walk to the Burger King or another restaurant and ask someone to call the police, call an ambulance. You ask the police or hospital staff to call your wife, your son, your daughter, your boss, your hotel.
All of this would be known to police, paramedics, hospital, doctors, nurses, staff at Burger King, your family, your boss, the hotel staff.
So, what would be a result of this beating and subsuquent knowledge?
Embarrassment. Shame. Humiliation.
So, who would he embarrass? His standing in the community? His family?
His employer?
Then we are right back to : he would have been reported missing.
Gads.

I received an email from Mr. Morton that CBI is working directly with FBI regarding Mr. Kyle. I am trying to find out where we can fill in the blanks and to get permission from the agent to post some of the information I received that we have not seen before....

I received an email from Mr. Morton that CBI is working directly with FBI regarding Mr. Kyle. I am trying to find out where we can fill in the blanks and to get permission from the agent to post some of the information I received that we have not seen before....

Did Mr. Morton start acting as soon as you contacted him? Wow! It seems like this guy is moving fast- what great news!

:clap:

Did Mr. Morton start acting as soon as you contacted him? Wow! It seems like this guy is moving fast- what great news!

:clap:

He is being the conduit I think, but I am not sure-The way I read it was that CBI has been working with FBI Bill since the Dr. Phil show...which surprises me, but is awesome!

has anyone contacted the parish churches and schools in the Diocese of Denver?

He is being the conduit I think, but I am not sure-The way I read it was that CBI has been working with FBI Bill since the Dr. Phil show...which surprises me, but is awesome!

Oh... hmm... and... good, good, good!! :clap:

I have kept trying to come up with scenarios why BK would be in Richmond Hill, Ga
Aug. 30, 2008. I have went through the gamut we all have.
He was beaten by random strangers? He was robbed and beaten by someone he knew? He was in town for a convention, a reunion, a wedding, a funeral, a fishing trip, to visit friends? He was in town just for the night as he was traveling through?
But then I think, who beats someone and then leaves them naked behind a Burger King?
They did not kill him.
And somehow I assumed Aug. 31, was a weekend or a Monday, but I looked it up
and Aug. 31, 2004, was a Tuesday.
So, if the beating occurred Aug. 30, 2004, it was a Monday.
I keep going over it. Mon., you are in the area, something happens that a person or persons abduct you, beat you, strip you naked and dump you by a dumpster, behind Burger King. Why?
To me that says they wanted him found. Otherwise, why not put him in the water or out in the country somewhere?
To me, that says if they beat him and stripped him naked, they did not know he would have amnesia, maybe they wanted to humiliate him?
....scene..... if it happened that way, .... you wake up behind a dumpster, dirty, beaten, naked and then what would you do? You would try to get help.
You crawl or walk to the Burger King or another restaurant and ask someone to call the police, call an ambulance. You ask the police or hospital staff to call your wife, your son, your daughter, your boss, your hotel.
All of this would be known to police, paramedics, hospital, doctors, nurses, staff at Burger King, your family, your boss, the hotel staff.
So, what would be a result of this beating and subsuquent knowledge?
Embarrassment. Shame. Humiliation.
So, who would he embarrass? His standing in the community? His family?
His employer?
Then we are right back to : he would have been reported missing.
Gads.

Bold mine..
I've done that thinking thing, lol. Re the part I bolded, that made me think something that I don't think I thought long on before. What is the area Benjaman was found in like, crime-wise? Is there such an element of thuggishness in the community that something of that nature would be nothing new and therefore a) cause not much arousal of interest and b) criminals would think nothing of "what if he's found" or anything like it?

has anyone contacted the parish churches and schools in the Diocese of Denver?

I recall someone being in IN and mentioning the ability to do this but I don't think I've read that anyone could/would in CO.

Great, I am half done with the email addresses, and I already have about 100. Do you think I should send to the Priest at the church, or I am thinking Secretaries, Youth Counslers, etc. also, I am thinking more exposure, and maybe they may have went to school with BK.

Bold mine..
I've done that thinking thing, lol. Re the part I bolded, that made me think something that I don't think I thought long on before. What is the area Benjaman was found in like, crime-wise? Is there such an element of thuggishness in the community that something of that nature would be nothing new and therefore a) cause not much arousal of interest and b) criminals would think nothing of "what if he's found" or anything like it?

We have someone who says they grew up or lived in Richmond Hill-I asked the same question which led us to the truckstops across from the old burger king.

That being said, he wrote that it was clean and nice. Low crime area.

Great, I am half done with the email addresses, and I already have about 100. Do you think I should send to the Priest at the church, or I am thinking Secretaries, Youth Counslers, etc. also, I am thinking more exposure, and maybe they may have went to school with BK.

I think so too! You're a dear for doing it! :blowkiss:

The letter to the churches would go something like this:

I Pray that your Church will help.
Please take a look at this man, could he have been in your parish? This 50-60 year old Amnesia Victim has memories of Denver, Co. and Indianapolis, In. and attending Catholic School. Please help in finding who he is. Please make a copy of this flyer and post it at your church and pass the email around to anyone you know. A most recent appeal to the public appeared on October 16, 2008 on the Dr. Phil show.
Thank You, and may God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member