KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cuss very often, but BOY THIS PISSES ME OFF. "Firsthand knowledge"??? If you knew anything about my precious Mom, if you knew ANYTHING at all about her...DAMN. This is hard enough - do you freakin' know how hard this is?????????????????? And people spread nothing but rumors and gossip? THANKS.

looks like cowgirl is saying EK might have been screwing reba, or i mean rebeka, & would have nothing to do or to implicate your mom

but true, if they have info of that sort, they should report this as proc cuase, or at least interim evidence

Drive-by poster may be nothing more than a troll. They don't care who reads here or who they might hurt or upset by their comments or so-called facts. They just like to stir the pot. Sick.

I believe all the truth will come out soon. It's what we've hoped and prayed for since the beginning. Pat and her family deserve nothing less and that's what they will have. I've no doubt it will be ugly and just plain stupid, but how could it possibly be anything else? It's going to be stupid and small, no matter what. IMO.

Drive-by poster may be nothing more than a troll. They don't care who reads here or who they might hurt or upset by their comments or so-called facts. They just like to stir the pot. Sick.

You may have hit the nail on the head here. This poster is the first one I have seen refer to this as the RH case. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has always been the Pat Kimmi case as far as I know.

We are all very emotional at this point and have to be careful with what we say. If this poster was headed towards one of the many rumors we have heard, it is THE one rumor I will not sit back and see it spread further.

I saw that info in yesterday's Seneca newspaper. They had very up close pics too of the part of the truck they hauled off the Hollister farm. They said it had "been burned but you could see that it had been painted red at one time". They also reported on the salvage yard at Axtell and interviewed the owner who said that LE did come and collect a burned part of a truck early last week - but as this is a criminal investigation he could not comment further. This was the FIRST I had heard of the salvage yard. There has to be an arrest soon. How can anyone explain why he would tear his truck apart, burn it up, sell part of it off to a salvage yard and bury part of it??

About the pics... I wondered if they were submitted to the paper as I doubt very much that LE allowed reporters in while they were searching.

Could this truck have been a 'red dually'? It should be easy to determine the owner, (&/or if it was insured at Saylor Insurance Sabetha), date it was sold to the salvage yard, and surely the neighbors would know if RH was driving a 'red dually' back in November & records would show if he recently bought a different truck. & like you said...if you sell a burned truck to the salvage yard, why go to the trouble of taking it apart & burying some of it. Thank you for posting the information, I check KNZA & Atchison Globe, but I don't think either had the story that was listed in the Seneca newspaper and I'm curious if there was a story in the Sabetha news?

I started thread # 3 here and will get this one closed

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4746024#post4746024"]KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I Pray For all of the Rumors to STOP!!!! I know everyone is trying to be supportive of the family and help discuss the different aspects and all of the coulda, shoulda , woulda's. Please think before you post something.... Family members,and very close friends get on here several times a day to see words of ENCOURAGEMENT....So please Remember to keep praying, and before you post ANYTHING stop and ask yourself....WHAT IF THIS WAS MY MOM???? Kimmi Family- We Love You, and we will never stop being here for you!!!

You may have hit the nail on the head here. This poster is the first one I have seen refer to this as the RH case. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has always been the Pat Kimmi case as far as I know.

We are all very emotional at this point and have to be careful with what we say. If this poster was headed towards one of the many rumors we have heard, it is THE one rumor I will not sit back and see it spread further.

I could not sleep because I was so upset before bed when I saw you and Rita were on here and read that post. It had an ugly tone. I cringed when I read it thinking of your family... and that was before I had seen you were on and had seen it. I was coming on now in hope some more posts that were positive were on here and I'm happy to see there are.

Keep the faith. I dont know how you all are holding it together, but you blow me away. I've been emotional over this and it has broken my heart to think of how hard this has to be for your whole family (and I have never met your mom). Getting closer so hold on.

Could this truck have been a 'red dually'? It should be easy to determine the owner, (&/or if it was insured at Saylor Insurance Sabetha), date it was sold to the salvage yard, and surely the neighbors would know if RH was driving a 'red dually' back in November & records would show if he recently bought a different truck. & like you said...if you sell a burned truck to the salvage yard, why go to the trouble of taking it apart & burying some of it. Thank you for posting the information, I check KNZA & Atchison Globe, but I don't think either had the story that was listed in the Seneca newspaper and I'm curious if there was a story in the Sabetha news?

Surprisingly, the Sabetha paper had very little. I was anxiously waiting for it! We print the Sabetha paper where I work and got it as soon as it was off the press... nothing there that we hadn't already heard! I was surprised that a little paper like Seneca's Courier Tribune had so much - much have someone on the staff who is "in" whith some local LE.

As for the poster who made the not so cool comment -- I feel that these rumors are nothing more than trying to throw people off the real track, trying to make a connection where there is none.

Please continue discussion in thread #3

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4746024#post4746024"]KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288