Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Fifth Essence and to Soulscape and all the other forensic astrologers!

From a WSOC-TV Executive Producer's Twitter Account:

Investigators back at scene in Burke County to search for Zahra Baker's body. Chopper 9skyzoom on the way.

8-13-2010 @ 2:25PM

Update: Investigators searching a new spot in Burke Co. for missing girl's remains. Live report on #WSOC starting at 5.

Salvarenga & Sunset: any update/news on the Burke Co. search?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just got back and and read that they are now draining a pond at that same area in Burke County where they were last night. SBI is going through woodchipper piece by piece. Will gather links and post once I help my daughter with homework and get her to bed.

The chart below shows Zahra Baker's natal wheel, cast for sunrise in the city of her birth:

ZahraBakerNatal.gif

While many astrologers decline to analyze a sunrise natal, I have found repeatedly such a wheel gives useful information from a forensic astrological perspective.

I am studying this chart for abuse markers.

While the MOON range could be anywhere from 13 to 25 Aquarius, the sunrise position gives 16 Aquarius. Unless Zahra was born very late at night, the MOON would conjunct URANUS. In a young child, MOON and her aspects often describe the "mother," how the child perceives her.

MOON - URANUS gives unstable, erratic, unpredictable emotional responses and is a possible indicator of a violent relationship between child and mother. Zahra never knew when "Mother" would "snap" and hit her/ hurt her/ brutalize her. This judgment is strengthened by the Arabic Part of VIOLENCE being partile conjunct the sunrise MOON at 16 Aquarius.

The MOON in this chart 16 Aquarius squares the SUN 22 Scorpio and SATURN 12 Taurus, forming the focal point of a fixed T-square. This shows a chronic conflictual situation, one that has been going on a long time. Note also SATURN is Retrograde, a condition often seen in the charts of individuals who suffer a lack of nurture (and sometimes presence) of the Father. While some Astrologers may argue SUN is not within an acceptable orb of opposition, it is surely opposed by sign (Scorpio - Taurus) and the MOON's square to both pulls them together. This combination -- SUN - MOON - URANUS - VIOLENCE - SATURN paints an ugly picture of attack from both parents (SUN - SATURN = Father, MOON = Mother). There is no love lost between the two parents, either. The squares and opposition show great conflict between the two, and now we know factually Zahra suffered horrifically as a result.

Notice also NEPTUNE 01 Aquarius at the cusp of the sunrise 4th House partile square the Arabic Part of TORTURE 01 Scorpio. NEPTUNE disguises and hides the abuse that was going on in the home. It was worse than people suspected, but for all intents and purposes, invisible. The Stepmother's own natal NEPTUNE 24 Scorpio Rx conjunct Zahra's natal SUN 22 Scorpio, additionally enabled her to throw up a smokescreen that fooled most of the people most of the time.....

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, brutality) 17:29 Pisces opposes CERES 20 Virgo, suggesting cruelty/brutality at the hands of the Mother. (See chart above showing Stepmother's PLUTO (control, destruction) partile conjunct Zahra's CERES.)

The MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rage/violence/murder) 00:50 Capricorn is partile conjunct Zahra's Secondary Progressed MIDHEAVEN at the time of the Reported Missing (based on the sunrise natal chart).

It was shortly after the Reported Missing that the brutality, abuse, torture and probable death of Zahra Baker came before the Public Eye (MIDHEAVEN).

TriWheelZAHRABAKER.jpg

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you for the charts. I will look for more information for you. I just need a breather. I just keep thinking.....this child survived not one but two bouts of cancer....losing a limb....losing her hearing....only to be left on this Earth long enough to be tortured and murdered. I just can't wrap my mind around the why of that.

Bless all of you for reading into these horror stories to try to give us any insight into the why of things. Each of you have a true gift and I personally would like to thank each of you for all the time you dedicate here. You are wonderful and kind bunch.

The chart below shows Zahra Baker's natal wheel, cast for sunrise in the city of her birth:

ZahraBakerNatal.gif

While many astrologers decline to analyze a sunrise natal, I have found repeatedly such a wheel gives useful information from a forensic astrological perspective.

While the MOON range could be anywhere from 13 to 25 Aquarius, the sunrise position gives 16 Aquarius. Unless Zahra was born very late at night, the MOON would conjunct URANUS. In a young child, MOON and her aspects often describe the "mother," how the child perceives her.

MOON - URANUS gives unstable, erratic, unpredictable emotional responses and is a possible indicator of a violent relationship between child and mother. Zahra never knew when "Mother" would "snap" and hit her/ hurt her/ brutalize her. This judgment is strengthened by the Arabic Part of VIOLENCE being partile conjunct the sunrise MOON at 16 Aquarius.

The MOON in this chart 16 Aquarius squares the SUN 22 Scorpio and SATURN 12 Taurus, forming the focal point of a fixed T-square. This shows a chronic conflictual situation, one that has been going on a long time. Note also SATURN is Retrograde, a condition often seen in the charts of individuals who suffer a lack of nurture (and sometimes presence) of the Father. While some Astrologers may argue SUN is not within an acceptable orb of opposition, it is surely opposed by sign (Scorpio - Taurus) and the MOON's square to both pulls them together. This combination -- SUN - MOON - URANUS - VIOLENCE - SATURN paints an ugly picture of attack from both parents (SUN - SATURN = Father, MOON = Mother). There is no love lost between the two parents, either. The squares and opposition show great conflict between the two, and now we know factually Zahra suffered horrifically as a result.

Notice also NEPTUNE 01 Aquarius at the cusp of the sunrise 4th House partile square the Arabic Part of TORTURE 01 Scorpio. NEPTUNE disguises and hides the abuse that was going on in the home. It was worse than people suspected, but for all intents and purposes, invisible. The Stepmother's own natal NEPTUNE 24 Scorpio Rx conjunct Zahra's natal SUN 22 Scorpio, additionally enabled her to throw up a smokescreen that fooled most of the people most of the time.....

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, brutality) 17:29 Pisces opposes CERES 20 Virgo, suggesting cruelty/brutality at the hands of the Mother. (See chart above showing Stepmother's PLUTO (control, destruction) partile conjunct Zahra's CERES.)

The MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rage/violence/murder) 00:50 Capricorn is partile conjunct Zahra's Secondary Progressed MIDHEAVEN at the time of the Reported Missing (based on the sunrise natal chart).

It was shortly after the Reported Missing that the brutality, abuse, torture and probable death of Zahra Baker came before the Public Eye (MIDHEAVEN).

TriWheelZAHRABAKER.jpg

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank You Soulscape.

Soulscape, I appreciate the way you mark important points. I've learned so much from you and all the astrologers, but still not enough to fathom how you do it. I'm always left in awe with my mouth open.

I am clinging to some idea that Zahra had a gentler beginning to her life before. She has such a beautiful smile and spirit that shines through that makes me hope she was loved by her family back home. Was she always abused?

Soulscape, I appreciate the way you mark important points. I've learned so much from you and all the astrologers, but still not enough to fathom how you do it. I'm always left in awe with my mouth open.

I am clinging to some idea that Zahra had a gentler beginning to her life before. She has such a beautiful smile and spirit that shines through that makes me hope she was loved by her family back home. Was she always abused?

Hello Curious,

We would have to have more information about her early life to answer your question, for example, who did she live with prior to the exodus from Oz, (was there any support system outside the Father), how long was bio-Mom in the picture and how did she treat Zahra, what does bio-Mom's chart look like, when was the onset of Zahra's cancer, etc.

What I can tell you is the abuse markers in the natal chart --- showing potential of abuse --- were there from birth. Perhaps they were not set off until Father's energies hooked up with Stepmother's and the frustration and probable resentment of dealing with a seriously sick child, combined with the (recently revealed) drug abuse issues involving Stepmother (and probably Father) escalated the whole situation out of whack.

We just don't know........

Thanks,
Soulscape

This article says the Grandmother back in AU (mother of AdamB.) said he and StepM moved to this current residence about 6weeks ago.
Also says little is known about the Bio-Mom.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/police-search-property-looking-for-remains-of-missing-

Six weeks ago moved to the residence per neighbors. (I can't find an early article where one of the current neighbors had said they had spoken to AdamB several times across the fence and he never mentioned having a daughter and never saw her on the property.)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...girl-zahra-baker/story-e6freuzi-1225937869795

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/14/1761256/zahras-grandmother-we-want-our.html
Her paternal grandparents, Karen and Tony Baker lived a short distance north of Sydney, in the coastal town of Newcastle. But they moved in May 2004 to Giru, several hundred miles farther north, along the northeast coast of Australia.
Adam, one of their four sons, moved to Giru about the same time with Zahra. The girl's biological mother was not part of her upbringing, family members have said.

Karen Baker (grandmother)told the Bulletin, a newspaper based in Townsville, a large city near Giru, that she was responsible for much of Zahra's upbringing, caring for the child while her father worked in a nearby sugar mill.

*Have not found any news reports as to who was caring for ZAHRA the first 4 years of her life outside of her father before moving to Giru where her grandparents took on the responsibility.

Hello Curious,

We would have to have more information about her early life to answer your question, for example, who did she live with prior to the exodus from Oz, (was there any support system outside the Father), how long was bio-Mom in the picture and how did she treat Zahra, what does bio-Mom's chart look like, when was the onset of Zahra's cancer, etc.

What I can tell you is the abuse markers in the natal chart --- showing potential of abuse --- were there from birth. Perhaps they were not set off until Father's energies hooked up with Stepmother's and the frustration and probable resentment of dealing with a seriously sick child, combined with the (recently revealed) drug abuse issues involving Stepmother (and probably Father) escalated the whole situation out of whack.

We just don't know........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, is it possible for you to explain/identify possible/potential abuse markers and what they look like to us?

I know you always point things out to us in each individual chart, but could you be a bit more specific about what jumps off the page at you in certain charts in regards to this?

Are there markers in charts that point to sexual abuse potential in an individuals charts? Thank you for all you do, I am paying attention and attempting to learn~ Katrina

ZahraBakerNatal.gif

TriWheelZAHRABAKER.jpg

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you for the chart. I am horrified by what this little survivor went through. I believe there is a special place in hell for monsters who would do this to a child with one leg, who cannot hear, and has survived cancer! God rest her poor soul.

I am not too sure if this has been analyzed or not, I haven't been able to keep track/pace with the flow of information, but has a chart been drawn from the 911 call and the fire in the backyard?

"Elisa Baker originally told police that she last saw Zahra, who also suffered from bone cancer and had a prosthetic leg, sleeping in her bed around 2:30 a.m. Saturday morning, three hours before a brush fire in the backyard of the family home was reported. Hours after the fire Adam Baker called police to report Zahra missing."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20019330-504083.html

And, I found the WS timeline:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5683559#post5683559"]NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion - - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"saturday 9 october: 0500ish am there is a brush fire reported on a mulch pile behind
the house. LE called by FD at 0520 because they found gas
poured inside one of the vehicles and a ransom note. Adam's boss
and daughter are named in the note. They are checked on and
ok. LE/FD leave around 0640. Zahra is never checked on."

TY, nursebeeme.

Channel 9 has been able to confirm from police that the missing Hickory girl, Zahra Clare Baker, did make the move to Hickory with her family from Sawmills and have confirmed that she was alive as recently as mid September.Police are still working to narrow their timeline since the 10-year-old disabled girl went missing.Police said that the father, Adam Baker, has been 100 percent cooperative and has spent the majority of his time with investigators.Police also told Channel 9 that they have more search warrants but those court documents have been sealed by a judge.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

The part I don't understand yet was why the parents even reported Zahra missing. The police had been out to their property in the early morning because of that mulch fire, but then the parents decided to report her missing in afternoon. Why? Nobody seemed to be aware of Zahra living there. The father wanting to report his daughter missing might mean he was truly concerned. Don't know enough yet.

I've been researching this case and it seems that nobody has verified that Zahra's biological mother is alive, or has been informed.
Seems everyone just *believes* Adam Bakers side of the story -- that she abandoned Zahra when she discovered Zahra had cancer.
But I don't buy it. It think someone needs to find this woman verify that she is even alive. Even investigative reports state they *believe* her biological mother lives in Australia. But it seems nobody has actually talked to her.
My question: Is there proof she abandoned Zahra? Or did she just disappear 10 years ago, and Adam decided to tell that story to his mother????
I think there is reason to question the validity of anything this guy says. I just wish someone can verify this.
I'd like to be wrong. But women who *abaondon* their children and are never heard from again are rare.
Even the worst drug addicts I've known who left their children get bouts of conscience and curiosity.
All I'm saying is why do we believe the guy with the *bloody wood chipper*
We need sleuths to verify this woman is alive and has been informed.
We need LE to verify this woman has been seen in the past 10 years.
I'm nervous this may be a part of what went wrong.
did Zahra want to establish contact with her bio mom.
Did Zahra's curiosity become a liability?

I'm just so sick over this whole thing. I mean this case has just killed me. I can't believe this precious girl hasn't been found. Can you tell me if she will be found? Will there be closure in this case? Thanks you all so much for ALL you do. You really help us all out here who can't see "the light at the end of the tunnel." :*(

Soulscape, is it possible for you to explain/identify possible/potential abuse markers and what they look like to us?

I know you always point things out to us in each individual chart, but could you be a bit more specific about what jumps off the page at you in certain charts in regards to this?

Are there markers in charts that point to sexual abuse potential in an individuals charts? Thank you for all you do, I am paying attention and attempting to learn~ Katrina

Hello Frigga,

First, we need to remind everyone that any and all aspects in a natal chart have positive as well as negative manifestations and that, in general, people learn to work with their energies with varying degrees of success.

The majority of the charts we work with here on the Forensic Astrology Forum, however, belong to either victims or perpetrators. In such charts, unfortunately, the energy patterns tend to manifest more in the negative direction.

I can't stress enough, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge of the person's background and life experiences up to the point of the crime, the more knowledge, the better, in order to make sense of the charts. Fortunately, with the excellent sleuthing done here on Websleuths, we are often able to learn much about the key players in the cases we study, which helps us make reasonable judgments as we read the charts.

Abuse and/or violence can be mental, emotional, verbal, psychological, physical and/or sexual. A chart containing such markers could be that of a victim or perpetrator or both --- there is often no clear way to tell other than by studying the facts of the case.

We can see by looking at Stepmother's chart clear and copious evidence of abuse/violence and we know by the facts she is a perpetrator. Could she have also been a victim of such as well? Absolutely --- but at this point we do not have the nitty-gritty background information on her that could help answer that question.

The Father's chart, which I have not yet posted nor commented upon, contains red flags as well. Was he involved? I believe so, and an upcoming look and analysis will give my reasons.

With Zahra, we know she was a victim. Some of the obvious markers were the afflictions amongst SUN-MOON-URANUS-SATURN. Additionally, her SUN is in a violent sign (Scorpio), which can be a marker as well.

Note well: this does not mean that anyone with SUN - MOON - ASCENDANT in a violent sign (Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn) will perpetrate and/or suffer violence!! As I've stated repeatedly, we cannot read charts blindly and we cannot make assessments based on a couple of chart factors. I do not encourage anyone to start pulling out the natal charts of everyone & their brother looking for these markers unless (a) they know what they're doing, and (b) have enough knowledge of the life circumstances of the chart owner to make sensible deductions!

In general, I look for afflictions to SUN, MOON, ASCENDANT (when I have a true birth time), particularly from MARS, SATURN and PLUTO. When VENUS is involved in the pattern, there is often a sexual component (e.g., a rape victim or a rapist). VENUS - URANUS combined with NEPTUNE afflictions often are seen in charts of pedophiles. The more afflicted the SUN and/or MOON, the more likely the chart owner has a problem. A sorely afflicted MERCURY (the thinking process) is sometimes involved.

Some red flags for abuse/violence include:

SUN - MARS aspects (any, even the "soft" aspects)
MARS and/or PLUTO and/or SATURN in harsh aspect to MOON
MARS in harsh aspect to PLUTO and/or SATURN
SUN-MOON afflictions
SUN and/or MOON and/or ASCENDANT (in timed charts) in violent signs
SUN and/or MOON and/or ASCENDANT (in timed charts) conjunct malefic Fixed Stars
Afflictions to SUN - MOON - ASCENDANT (in timed charts) from Asteroid TORO (brutality)
Certain midpoint structures including but not limited to MARS/SATURN, MARS/PLUTO, MARS/NEPTUNE, MARS/URANUS, SATURN/PLUTO

Working with charts of victims and perpetrators over a period of time allows you to see patterns which tend to play out in some shape or form, over & over. While there are always exceptions, in general, you will see many and/or serious afflictions in such charts.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

Thank you, your explanation is very helpful and I will keep in mind all that you said.

Everything you said makes sense and I will probably read it over and over again. I understand about the context and energies being positive or negative/ victim or perpetrator- sometimes both. I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond and in such great detail, it helps so much to have a better understanding.

Thanks for the charts for Zahra, I really wish life could have turned out differently for her... that she could have 'changed her stars'. I have to believe there is a reason for everything, just sometimes it seems to allude me. I hope she is in the loving arms of God, maybe going over the why of it all... maybe just enjoying some peace and joy.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members