Laciner

didnt FLEK have an address at 3146 hudnall St, Dallas? ( i think someone said it was on Ancestry?)

if yes, then A. Laciner also had an address on hudnall, based on a unclaimed property file I found.

Attachments

• Firefox2013071508211829.jpg
    Firefox2013071508211829.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 92
didnt flek have an address at 3146 hudnall st, dallas? ( i think someone said it was on ancestry?)

if yes, then a. Laciner also had an address on hudnall, based on a unclaimed property file i found.

originally posted by clairenc
ancestry.com shows the following addresses for lori e. Kennedy with dob 7/18/69:

3146 hudnall st., dallas, texas 75235
14400 statler blvd, fort worth, tx 76155
2436 harwood rd. Apt. 387, bedford, texas 76021
this one comes back as a business when googled:
Lori e. Kennedy (dob july 1969) 1111 w. Airport #147, irving, texas 75062 (phone number 355-0747)
then it lists:
200 bear creek dr. Apt. 219, euless, tx 76039 (1995)
p.o. Box 543344 #219, dallas, tx 75354
3901 oakridge ct. Apt. 3815, fort worth, tx 76155 (1993)
p.o. Box 810, euless, texas 76039 (1995)

great find!!!

didnt FLEK have an address at 3146 hudnall St, Dallas? ( i think someone said it was on Ancestry?)

if yes, then A. Laciner also had an address on hudnall, based on a unclaimed property file I found.
Yes, someone posted that info on the original thread..I know it is a lot to read through and not sure what got moved to the subforums, but you might want to read through the original post, save some research time.. I hate to see people spending time on what has already been posted

That is what brought up so much interest in Laciner, the fact that the people lived so close..we found out the girl that lived at that address divorced in 1981, husband remarried, etc...

Yes, someone posted that info on the original thread..I know it is a lot to read through and not sure what got moved to the subforums, but you might want to read through the original post, save some research time.. I hate to see people spending time on what has already been posted

I read through all the posts and had missed/forgotten about this. So, it is good we have it sorted into this forum now where we can look at things based on topic and keep up with everything! Whew!

Yes I had read it too and forgot!! Well played FLEK! Well played! Sorry cause I know it is frustrating to RE hash stuff already solved. At least we know it was a real addy for the A laciner. He had lots of unclaimed property!! Can we post what Kim Werner did after the divorce? I can't find any marriage records for her or anything after, just poof!! Gone.

So A. Laciner married LRC in 1991 in Denton, TX.

I'm not finding anything at all on K. Laciner. Where did the divorce record show up? TIA

ETA: Oh, nevermind, I found her.

Hope this doesn't sound too cryptic, just not sure how much information I'm allowed to post here:

According to People-Finders, the first listing under possible employment/ business assoc. for A. Laciner doesn't come up under corporationwiki.com. The business is apparently incorporated under another version of his name, (just take out the n), interesting. It's described as a computer software company.

The 2nd listing under possible employment / business associations, comes up under corporationwiki.com showing him as the only associate, but is shown as inactive. I did google it and found a website by the same name minus the USA, which is a computer marketing / website design company.

IIRC, this may be along the lines of the type of work that LEK had listed on her resume. Could she have worked for him at some point ?

Rethinking, if he was one of her employer's I don't see it on her resume. Surely Mr. V would have already contacted all of these people though. Whatever the case it sure would be nice to know.

The 2nd listing under possible employment / business associations, comes up under corporationwiki.com showing him as the only associate, but is shown as inactive. I did google it and found a website by the same name minus the USA, which is a computer marketing / website design company.

IIRC, this may be along the lines of the type of work that LEK had listed on her resume. Could she have worked for him at some point ?

I had mentioned this aspect in the old thread. One could assume that in his line of work....he could potentially have the ability and wherewithal to conceal digital foot prints and crumb trails which others may follow to unravel a potential mystery.

Also....I found a Kim W. who is a dermatologist in Texas. Wasn't FLEK knee-deep in doing dermatological market studies? Maybe the pre-existing link was with the former Mrs. L and not Mr. L. I am quite confident that KWL has far more insight to FLEK's true identity than anyone else.

I had mentioned this aspect in the old thread. One could assume that in his line of work....he could potentially have the ability and wherewithal to conceal digital foot prints and crumb trails which others may follow to unravel a potential mystery.

Also....I found a Kim W. who is a dermatologist in Texas. Wasn't FLEK knee-deep in doing dermatological market studies? Maybe the pre-existing link was with the former Mrs. L and not Mr. L. I am quite confident that KWL has far more insight to FLEK's true identity than anyone else.

Thanks, HerStory, I don't remember that from the first thread. :sigh: Actually, it's all starting to run together, guess I need a system reboot, lol.

I don't remember anything about dermatological market studies either and I just checked and didn't see that on her resume. That is an interesting finding though. IIRC, didn't someone say her name had changed? I don't know what it is, and suppose it can't be posted here. Another, :sigh:

I think most of the original posts have been transferred over to the first page of this Laciner thread..... so...I have a question.

I was finally able to pull up the divorce from 1981 and at the top it states in 1982 "NON-SUIT/DISMISSAL BY PLAINTIFF/PETITIONER". Then below that "converted disposition". Now, does this mean an agreement was arranged and that divorce was granted and did not have to go into a trial? Or does it mean the original divorce petition was dropped? I am no legal expert, so just wondering what that status means. TIA!

BINGO! But I cannot put it on here...

Kim changed her name...she is the one I feel we should focus on.

How / where did you find that she changed her name? All I'm coming up with is Laciner. TIA

I think most of the original posts have been transferred over to the first page of this Laciner thread..... so...I have a question.

I was finally able to pull up the divorce from 1981 and at the top it states in 1982 "NON-SUIT/DISMISSAL BY PLAINTIFF/PETITIONER". Then below that "converted disposition". Now, does this mean an agreement was arranged and that divorce was granted and did not have to go into a trial? Or does it mean the original divorce petition was dropped? I am no legal expert, so just wondering what that status means. TIA!

I sent this info (with link to court case) to a WS member (verified atty) and it appears to her that they did not get divorced...at least not in that action. They many have filed something else in another case,later, or in another state.

I am pretty sure they did eventually since he married another person later. That person, LC is linked to Kentucky . ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374094314.689893.jpg

UNLESS...she died. Or faked her death and became FLEK. Lol

I am pretty sure they did eventually since he married another person later. That person, LC is linked to Kentucky . View attachment 35779

Thanks for posting this Linda. I was kind of struggling with dates as other sources verified that A. Laciner was in that part of Texas in 1981 and 1985/86, this shows that he was still there in 1991.

It is just a hunch, but I don't think FLEK moved there until after she changed her identity, so that would be 1988. I suspect it was A. Laciner referenced on the paper not, the K. that he was married to earlier in the 1980's.

Unless she knew the K before she moved.. Do we know Ks origin? I also have wondered if L lived in Texas before under her real name.. Just in another part. Texas is HUGE. You could live in Austin and never go near dallas or west Texas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back