GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to ask the same question. Or what was her age on the date of the assualt.

Didn't the affidavit say she turned over her phone, but there were images she did not want revealed???? :gaah:

Wowzers! Been reading the Becky Watts thread and come back to this. I'm floored.

CM's phone records would indicate the number she is calling to reach HF. EA's phone records would do the same. HF's records for the phone attached to that number would indicate the incoming calls/texts. He may have been able to clear some info but there is still a trail that can't be erased. And I am certain that every number that HF had contact with from August 1st on is known to LE due to the drug investigation.

Do we know if HF answered the text asking for good rock? I was wondering if EA sent the text to HF's regular cell since he didn't know about HF's business phone. HF would probably ignore the call so if LE asked him about the text he could just say it must of been a mistake or wrong number and he just ignored it.

Another question, if I went out and bought a burner phone today and was using it for some nefarious reason would LE be able to get records of my calls? I'm asking b/c I wonder if HF had a phone that LE didn't know about would they be able to get records of the activity on that phone because they were checking on all of HF's phones while investigating the drug charges? (sorry for that long sentence lol)

JMO

Jmo I think they are looking for ways to hold and charge him.

Shall see Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I don't understand... They already have more than enough to hold him... (jmo)

Her LinkedIn says she started community college in 2009
Hope that's not breaking TOS

If he graduated HS in 2009 (May), maybe she was the same age as him since he "should" have also started college in 2009 (Aug)? Idk, did he graduate with CM?

Respectfully, I don't understand... They already have more than enough to hold him... (jmo)

Yes but the more charges the better! Sometimes they don't have enough evidence and if they do it just ads for time, depending how ordered to serve.

Anybody still on the EA is innocent bandwagon?

Bandwagon? Really? This isn't a contest of who is right and who is wrong. This is a tragedy in which peoples' lives are damaged or destroyed. Wow.

I wonder if they found sexting, meetup info regarding under age sex then followed up with the "child" to confirm these charges?

Yes but the more charges the better! Sometimes they don't have enough evidence and if they do it just ads for time, depending how ordered to serve.

Agreed, but too bad it has to be at the expense of another victim...

He bailed out on bond for the stolen Sprint phone and missed that court date since he was in Collin County making that a warrant.

Do you know why his court records would say his bond was discharged and then a warrant issued? I thought a bond being discharged meant that the bail bondsman got his money back.

If he graduated HS in 2009 (May), maybe she was the same age as him since he "should" have also started college in 2009 (Aug)? Idk, did he graduate with CM?

Yep, that could put her under 17 then.

Do you know why his court records would say his bond was discharged and then a warrant issued? I thought a bond being discharged meant that the bail bondsman got his money back.

Not sure but when when I looked a few weeks ago he missed a court date and a warrant issued. So not sure about the legal wording.

Bandwagon? Really? This isn't a contest of who is right and who is wrong. This is a tragedy in which peoples' lives are damaged or destroyed. Wow.

You are absolutely right. And I have spent quite a few days/hours searching for Christina. I have all the proof I need. DNA in trunk. 1 in 69 QUADRILLION. Plus, full faith in the Plano PD and Collin County DA's office to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

Nope not a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member