Forensic Astrology - HOLLY BOBO abducted 4/13/11 Darden TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item found on Easter Sunday (4/24/11), between 5:30, but before 7:20. Item was Holleys cell phone minus the sim card (open mike allowed this to be heard, although confirmed by volunteers). Item found at Tri-County Concrete property , 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN.
5:30-5:40- tip of location of item called in.

willnunley's twitter
Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search. #hollybobo
24 Apr @ 5:53
I wish I could bemore specific on the time found, but so far I can't find a more narrow timeframe for that.

If anyone can fill in more blanks, feel free :)

Thank you, Capri.

Can you tell me where is Tri-County Concrete property, 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN in relation to abduction location (Holly's home)?

Direction/ approx. mileage?

Is it vacated property or currently in use?

I will look at the time frame you gave & see if new information can be extracted.

Thank you very much,
Soulscape

Thank you, Capri.

Can you tell me where is Tri-County Concrete property, 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN in relation to abduction location (Holly's home)?

I will look at the time frame you gave & see if new information can be extracted.

Thank you very much,
Soulscape

Hi Soulscape...I'm not Capri, but i thought I would try and answer your questions. Yes, Tri-County Concrete is currently in use and open for business. I believe it was Capri who called them directly and asked to confirm.

Tri-County Concrete property, 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN is East of Holly's home.
Here is a link to another one of Hollye's wonderful maps showing location information:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

Distance information per the Suggested Routes on Google Maps--
1. 13 mins Swan Johnson Rd and Bible Hill Rd
5.0 mi
2. 15 minsMyracle Town Rd, TN-20 E/US-412 E and TN-69 N
7.6 mi

Hopefully, a the charts will tell us more. It is so sad this has happened to her family and the Darden, TN community...

Marlame

Thank you, Capri.

Thank you very much,
Soulscape

Tri-County Concrete is currently very much in use. I questioned this so much that I actually called and spoke to them, to verify. Will look up mileage for Holly's home to Tri-County.

Ah- thanks Marlame, didn't see your post.

Moderator ETA: have added a snapshot of an alternative driving route = 5.1 miles EAST of her home. As the crow flies, approx. 3+miles.

Attachments

• HOLLY Bobo- cell phone near Concrete Co EATON ST.jpg
    HOLLY Bobo- cell phone near Concrete Co EATON ST.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 30
Hi Soulscape, this was posted in Holly Bobo's thread and I am curious to see if this SO could be a POI? Is it possible that you can do an event chart with this information? Thanks :)

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sordetailart.aspx?htid=SO005150
JASON EVERETT NICKELL
04/01/1972

http://www.cityofjackson.net/departments/police/dailyarrests.html

This list of arrests has Nickell listed as being arrested on April 16, three days after Holly's abduction.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...n-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly

Update on local sex offender, Jason Everett Nickell
Jason Everett Nickell, 39, is the registered “violent” sex offender charged with two counts of stalking against two 19-year-old women over a two-day period April 6 and 7 – the week before Holly went missing. He was arrested on April 18, five days after Holly was abducted and is being held on $300,000 bail. Nickell is described as 6’ tall weighing 210 lbs.
For more information about Nickell and the recent arrests, read: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
Law enforcement asked people in the community to think back and remember anything unusual about a vehicle that might have been sold or excessively cleaned.
A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported Tuesday that a local auto body shop manager remembered Jason Everett Nickell came to their shop in Jackson asking to have a vehicle totaled just days after Holly went missing.
The source said that the following day Nickell’s wife allegedly came to the shop to remove items from the vehicle. Nickell’s marital status has not been confirmed.
The source reports that Nickell acted "strange, cocky, and hyper." During a conversation about Holly's abduction Nickell allegedly told the shop owner that he lived "three doors down" from the Bobo residence, which, according to news reports and the Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry, is false. The Bobos live on Swan Johnson Road in Darden and Nickell, at that time, lived at 1815 Liberty Church Road in Holladay.
Mapquest shows that the distance between Nickell's residence and the Bobo residence is 21.59 miles via one route, and 25.33 miles another. One local said a person familiar with the woods between the two properties could make it from the Bobo home to the Nickell residence within about 15 minutes.

Referring to the Abduction chart in post #1 above, we note that Lord 1 (Holly) is VENUS intercepted in Pisces in the 11th House. This suggests she is hidden (interception) in/near water. Part of DEATH 07 Virgo suggests woods, thus, 'hidden in/near water (Pisces) in woods (Virgo)'.

The degree difference between Lord 1 VENUS (20) and MOON (19) suggests very little distance/mileage from home, certainly possible within 3 miles. The direction would be SOUTH, SOUTHEAST.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was looking at Hollye's map and googled 681 Swan Johnson Rd south/southeast 3 miles which took me to Bear Creek Rd between Gilbert Rd and Odie Pratt Ln. It seems that the area has been searched on 4/19/2011.

Here is a map that Hollye here at WS
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

Hi astrologers...
I have nothing to bring here... but is there anything in the charts...?? TIA.. :)

2 months and nothing. Not sure what to make of this one , but if an $80,000 reward doesn't bring forth some info, not much will. The family has done so little talking, it's a bit unique ( but some believe it's based on fear for the brother's life, since he could potentially i.d. the perpetrator.) It's quickly turning into a cold case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member