OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so nothing new. Our focus on theories has just changed over more to the cars and the businesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm of the opinion that LE does keep the public updated. It's the very first thing you see under press releases on their website. If they don't have anything to add or delete then the last one updated still stands. I also found via the same site that pike county does have thier own impound lot and auctions are held on Friday mornings. I feel so stupid now that I haven't even looked at the site before today. http://wp2.pikecosheriff.com/?cat=20

I tried to warn everyone on the first thread. I know LE working this case and I knew they wouldn't be telling us anything until they make an arrest/s.

Didn't the AG say in the presser that they wouldn't be telling us the results for a long time? That he understood this was going to be hard for the public, but it was going to be a lengthy investigation? I remember something along those lines.

Hi Tillicum, do you live near this area, just curious? I used to work with C. Reader and also his brother and only hope people realize he won't stop until someone is held accountable for this.

That is the impression I got from him since the very beginning. I like him and I don't have to know him.

Well, so nothing new. Our focus on theories has just changed over more to the cars and the businesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah, we have nothing to go on...but we must remember that the killer(s) had to know who was home, where, how to deal w dogs, how not to kill babies how not to alert anyone how to get there and get out and on and on. JMO and don't forget Kenneth.

Hi Tillicum, do you live near this area, just curious? I used to work with C. Reader and also his brother and only hope people realize he won't stop until someone is held accountable for this.

I did but just recently moved. Still have family and friends there. I agree about Reader. It's his county, his people, he's mad.

To be honest...none of that is rocket science. Any person(s) with a middling IQ could figure out how to find out how to deal with all that stuff. I still say this all stems from the big fight on Union Hill Rd where threats were made, racial slurs were hurled and apparently a gun was even fired. Simple case of hillbilly justice/revenge but hard to prove because the killers were careful not to leave evidence at the scene...probably wore gloves, took down cameras, parked on the street so not to leave tracks etc.

Well yeah, we have nothing to go on...but we must remember that the killer(s) had to know who was home, where, how to deal w dogs, how not to kill babies how not to alert anyone how to get there and get out and on and on. JMO and don't forget Kenneth.

Remember the person Reader said "had issues" a few months ago? Can anyone verify if they went before a grand jury on the 22nd?

Wasn't me. But I'm still curious if that is a recent pic. JMO

They were comments to a news article from a local. It sounded like it was only a matter of time something like this was going to happen to them. They expressed a lot of disdain and zero empathy.

The other thing that makes me think this was a professional hit was the sheer number of bullets that actually HIT their intended targets, and many were to the head. Even a person with practice shooting guns close up often misses. This was a person or persons skilled with firearms. I think that is why the AG keeps referring to this as a "sophisticated" massacre. The fact that the children were spared and the amount of planning this required just shouts out that this was a professional hit job. Someone was paid handsomely to do this.

I cringe at typing this, but think, think of the coldness and sense of purpose that it must take to fire a weapon into the skull of another human. Repeatedly. Again and again. Who can do this?

To be honest...none of that is rocket science. Any person(s) with a middling IQ could figure out how to find out how to deal with all that stuff. I still say this all stems from the big fight on Union Hill Rd where threats were made, racial slurs were hurled and apparently a gun was even fired. Simple case but hard to prove because they were careful not to leave evidence at the scene.

Well, thank you for the HIGH compliment! JMO

I cringe at typing this, but think, think of the coldness and sense of purpose that it must take to fire a weapon into the skull of another human. Repeatedly. Again and again. Who can do this?

People that were very angry with you...that had humiliated you....that had surrounded you and your friends and demeaned you...made you feel like trash and worthless.... and forced you to flee in fear and with a burning need to avenge that humiliation by killing everyone that was there that day and took part in it. That's who. The Massacre on Union Hill Road was preceded by the Humiliation On Union Hill Road.

JMO

People that were very angry with you...that had humiliated you.... and that had a burning need to avenge that humiliation by killing everyone that was there that day and took part in it. That's who.

That could well be the motive, but it does not explain the logistics......JMO

That could well be the motive, but it does not explain the logistics......JMO
I don't see any problem with the logistics. In fact i find it interesting that the people I suspect were involved all seem to have an empty void on their social media accounts the night of the killing...whereas on a daily and nightly basis were posting before and after. This case is clear as day to me. I think LE is just waiting for the DNA to get back from the lab...but that could take weeks. It's a slow process depending on how much backlog there is.

I don't see any problem with the logistics. In fact i find it interesting that the people I suspect were involved all seem to have an empty void on their social media accounts the night of the killing...whereas on a daily and nightly basis were posting before and after. This case is clear as day to me. I think LE is just waiting for the DNA to get back from the lab...but that could take weeks. It's a slow process depending on how much backlog there is.

Pray tell. Who are these people? JMO

I noticed that apparent lull also, but I find it hard to believe they could pull it off. They seem pretty, um, unsophisticated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong