Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volume is low on the Telegraph. Try YouTube ... it's huge.

[video=youtube;LvpHXbEjM2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvpHXbEjM2c[/video]

Aislinn Laing ‏@Simmoa
Pistorius family member tells me they hope he will escape with a non-custodial sentence,which technically can happen due to degree of murder. "The facts haven't changed, they have just applied a different term (murder) to what happened," the #OscarPistorius family member said.

How is this valid? He was first found guilty of Culpable Homicide and now is guilty of Murder. Bit more than a 'different term`.

Sounds as though Roux is handing Masipa her judgement and the SCA judgement so she can compare both? Sounds to me as though he is going to argue the SCA Judgement in a devious manner but maybe I am too keen to criticise after him.

So Dr Jonathan Scholtz is back for Defence.

Remember that amateurish report from Weskoppies, 2014. That didn't read like a forensic psych report.

I want to hear who his interviewees were this time around, for this report. Carl, Aimee again?

I was really expecting to hear from crim from Kgosi to attest to his good behaviour & rehab in prison, that's quite normal. Wonder why not

The way he thinks??? OP never has time to think.

Sounds as though Roux is handing Masipa her judgement and the SCA judgement so she can compare both? Sounds to me as though he is going to argue the SCA Judgement in a devious manner but maybe I am too keen to criticise after him.

His utmost courtesy - oleaginous is the best description - anything to "assist Milady".

Anyway :
Who scholtz met in 2016, to compile his report- ( I missed one - anyone catch it?)

Aunt = x minutes
Uncle Arnold interview = x minutes
1 hr - correctional staff member from Kgosi
15 mins - psyc from kgosi ( fifteen , really?)
OP psych dr Bosch -
someone who is currently "severely ill" !!! Can't testify. IS THIS OP can't testify? Anyone ?
Interview Declined by Steenkamps
3 jail course reports "New Beginnings" , "Anger in & Anger Out", Restorative Justice"

His utmost courtesy - oleaginous is the best description - anything to "assist Milady".

Anyway :
Who scholtz met in 2016, to compile his report- ( I missed one - anyone catch it?)

Aunt = x minutes
Uncle Arnold interview = x minutes
1 hr - correctional staff member from Kgosi
15 mins - psyc from kgosi ( fifteen , really?)
OP psych dr Bosch - who is currently severely ill !!! Can't testify.
Interview Declined Steenkamps
3 jail course reports "New Beginnings" , "Anger in & Anger Out", Restorative Justice"

I think Uncle Arnold was 20 minutes. For OP himself, it sounded like two 9 to 5 days.

I'm here, but just following online and intermittently. Thanks for the updates.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this murderer ???

Making a big deal about the father's estrangement - as if abandoned

However no reason given. Sketched over. Despite other biographers implying the three siblings jettisoned their father, ie their choice.

Aimee's move to London very hard on OP , even though he was incarcerated and would not see him much anyway !

I understand that they need background but is it really relevant that he was a good boy at school? And now he mentions him meeting world leaders! FFS.

Making a big deal about the father's estrangement - as if abandoned

However no reason given. Sketched over. Despite other biographers implying the three siblings jettisoned their father, ie their choice.

Aimee's move to London very hard on OP , even though he was incarcerated and would not see him much anyway !

Oh BOOHOO, Aimee moved to London...what a tragic situation....wait....

Obstructed bereavement?

Vilified by media

Traumatised by the events of Valentines day. Diagnosed PTSD & major depression diagnosed by me previously & still getting therapy for this. I want to hear more about the PTSD , why it's ongoing. And I am hoping the Pros psych has also a rebuttal for this.

Lonely - typical as an athlete

Lot of this seems just cut & paste from his Weskoppies report.

Women pursuing fame attracted to him.

Religion. Methodism & later Pentecostal .

He held bible groups at his house ( really, Arnold/Carl held them or he held them?) , says grace before meals at home. His spirituality is deepened. Solace & deeper spirituality since his incarceration. He is an instrument of God , solace that Reeva is with God.

Has sold all his firearms since event. Traumatised when hearing shots even watching a film, olfactory triggers.

Reeva - normal loving reln., no signs of abusive relationship.

If he gets upset when there is gunfire or shootings on a TV program or movie then he should avoid watching shows where this is likely. Download The Sound of Music and don't watch any of the CSI franchise!

Hello to all of you. Good to see you back. Hope you all had a good spring time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member