IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i wish we had more info, i am going blind studying this truck photo, at first my eyes saw one pose in that truck photo, after reading some posts about 2 people i studied it for few more hours, attached is both of my photoshop renditions, the one with two people is just me tracing the shadows and filling in some paint.

Attachments

• ls2close.jpg
    ls2close.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 96
  • lstwofull.jpg
    lstwofull.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 93
  • lsclose.jpg
    lsclose.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 92
  • lstruck.jpg
    lstruck.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 86
man i wish we had more info, i am going blind studying this truck photo, at first my eyes saw one pose in that truck photo, after reading some posts about 2 people i studied it for few more hours, attached is both of my photoshop renditions, the one with two people is just me tracing the shadows and filling in some paint.

those are really good!! the only thing i would point out is, where you want the arm to be "resting" (on your right), that is actually the round part cut out of the truck for the tire. The way the light hits this photo causes for ALL sorts of optical illusions.

For the longest time (hours), I thought the bed of the truck had a cover on it, but that's the light working.

Hey guys, just signed up.

I don't know if this guy's blog has been mentioned yet, but he posted a completely different spin to the whole story today. It may be false and just looking to get some hits on his blog, but most of his other reports have been out a day before the national press and they have been accurate to this point.

http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011...n-spierer-mystery-encounter-with-unknown-man/

Yes, if you go back a few pages, this was discussed last night...
Welcome to WS...

I don't know if this guy's blog has been mentioned yet, but he posted a completely different spin to the whole story today. It may be false and just looking to get some hits on his blog, but most of his other reports have been out a day before the national press and they have been accurate to this point.

http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011...n-spierer-mystery-encounter-with-unknown-man/

This doesn't seem possible. She made a telephone call to David Rohn at 4:15 a.m. So whatever happened to whoever that was at 3:38 a.m. doesn't sound like it's related to Lauren.

I'm not a fan of inverts because I usually end up seeing more imagined images than real ones (tried it w/ released van photos, saw stuff that I later concluded was rearview mirror and glare) but someone on the fox fb fan page has been doing a better job of it.

One person on the site said it looked like the truck had offset type (https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1780520032405&set=o.149126144574&type=1&theater). I sent a pm to Harrison listing registered sex offenders in the area near smallwood, and one does work for a roofing company, but wasn't able to find their website for info on logos, etc.

Another person did a much better job w/ the invert than I on the MISSING: LS fb page. He said it looked more like some male in a hat in the back, and labeled it nicely: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?s...34079027&set=o.135782709829261&type=1&theater

This doesn't seem possible. She made a telephone call to David Rohn at 4:15 a.m. So whatever happened to whoever that was at 3:38 a.m. doesn't sound like it's related to Lauren.

If indeed she made that phone call. But if she didn't, why would JR place her at his apartment at that time, if he did not have to? I tend to agree that this witness saw another girl, if so, wish she would come forward...

The phone call is only reported to have come from JR's room. He is the only witness of the phonecall.

Such a detailed description: color of complexion, detailed description of his sideburns, height/weight, bone structure and polo-style shirt!

She was close enough to hear him ask something like, Can I take you home? And close enough to see her eyes were almost closed.

Terrifyingly close.

Well...how is we don't we have his approximate age?
Could he be of college-student age?

Now I am getting junk mail from roofers, thanks to my googling...:(

Such a detailed description: color of complexion, detailed description of his sideburns, height/weight, bone structure and polo-style shirt!

She was close enough to hear him ask something like, Can I take you home? And close enough to see her eyes were almost closed.

Terrifyingly close.

Well...how is we don't we have his approximate age?
Could he be of college-student age?

See, to me it's odd that some things are so detailed: time, clothes, sideburns, h/w, seeing "LS"'s eyes closed, but NOT potential ethnicities or age. To me, it'd explain why the witness never called the cops when this was happening if he appeared to be her age. Polo shirt is def. common in her type of friends' wardrobe: CR was even wearing one in that photo where you can see part of his black eye. Even if not LS, I hope this girl got home safely that night...

The phone call is only reported to have come from JR's room. He is the only witness of the phonecall.

Right.

But if this witness is correct, that she encountered some dark stranger on the street at 3:38 a.m., instead of being in JR's room as he said, why would he lie?

If the witness story that a stranger grabbed her is true, why would JR make this stuff up? He would truly have no idea at all what happened to her, and would have no reason to fabricate that she had used his phone to call Rohn.

Well, concerning the light rack on the truck I haven't seen anything that points to that. There may or may not be a flood light built into the back of the truck's roof but that's about it. I will leave it to the truck experts to comment on whether this make/model has that feature.

In response to sherbetjello, I would hope that LE has determined that it was a person in the back of the truck, despite their suggestion that the tuck was hauling equipment. I know that the FBI has all of the same techniques that I used, and if they've done anymore than an hour of work on that photo you can trust that they know it is a person. It doesn't necessarily make that person a perp or a suspect by any means, but for that reason I can understand why LE may have waited this long to release the photos to the public.

And let me just clarify... finding a person in the back of the truck was not my objective when I started this. It was simply the only conclusion that was left to me after looking at it from every threshold and every depth. Nearly every rendering that I looked at (of the ones focusing on a discernible object in the bed) depicts the form of a human body at the very least.

The more detailed renderings show unmistakable features that are simply unique to a human face-- concave eye sockets, brow line, protruding nose, a mouth, flat forehead, cheek bones, the hairline, even the contrast between the hair and the skin. I tried as hard as I could to identify some type of recognizable work equipment in the back of that truck, but no matter how you slice the pixels in that picture, the only object that comes up is a very distinct human body with a noticeable human face. It is undeniable.

bed-enhance2.jpg

An attorney who spoke to DR stated only that "somebody" called DR's cell at that time, but DR was in bed. HT said LS called DR from JR's cell looking for her cell:

Before leaving, HT said, Spierer used JR's phone to call DR to see if he knew where her phone was.

Chapman, who represented DR in a prior public intoxication case and spoke with him in recent days about his interactions with Spierer, would only say that that "somebody" called DR at 4:15 a.m. and that "he didn't answer his phone because he was in bed."

He did say that police questioned DR.

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...g-IU-student-tells-Bloomington-cops-her-story

Right.

But if this witness is correct, that she encountered some dark stranger on the street at 3:38 a.m., instead of being in JR's room as he said, why would he lie?

If the witness story that a stranger grabbed her, why would JR make this stuff up? He would truly have no idea at all what happened to her, and would have no reason to fabricate that she had used his phone to call Rohn.

Unless he had something to do with what happened to her.

New Visual Aid
Feel Free to add or correct information.

Red Diamonds = Cameras
Blue Line = Proven Locations
Red Line = Verbal Locations

spierermap3.jpg

Nice work you have been doing.Appreciated.Just wanted to point out the latest info from police is she went two blocks north on college then ducked into an alley between two buildings.Not entering the alley on 9th.
http://www.indystar.com/article/201...ogress-search-Lauren-Spierer?odyssey=nav|head then again this article says she went from her apt to kilroys with no mention of her stop at the 11 street apt in between?

harrison, was the SO registry of any use? What were your conclusions regarding potentials in the area?

An attorney who spoke to DR stated only that "someone" called DR's cell at that time, but DR was in bed. HT said LS called DR from JR's cell looking for her cell.

Right, so HT was told this by JR or someone else. Makes no sense for JR to claim Lauren was still with him at 4:15AM if in fact she had been long gone, before 3:38AM.

My guess is the witness saw some other girl, hopefully engaged in some sort of play-acting with a friend or boyfriend. But no one can come forward to say so, if LE won't release this information. Maybe rumor of this witness will make the rounds and someone will do so.

Unless he had something to do with what happened to her.

To me, it's too hard to get there from here.

It takes too much effort and unlikely scenarios for JR to lie that Lauren was with him, when in reality she was being accosted on the street by an unknown person, and then in the end JR becomes involved in a scene a block from his apartment, where there were other witnesses present in his apartment at the time. Then, JR keeps his wits about him enough in the middle of whatever transpired, to fake a call to Rohn he states came from Lauren. Which, actually, doesn't buy him anything - it makes him no more innocent or guilty than he was before the fabricated phone call.

It's too hard to get there. It doesn't make sense, to me. Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is usually correct. The witness was mistaken.

Right, so HT was told this by JR or someone else. Makes no sense for JR to claim Lauren was still with him at 4:15AM if in fact she had been long gone, before 3:38AM.

My guess is the witness saw some other girl, hopefully engaged in some sort of play-acting with a friend or boyfriend. But no one can come forward to say so, if LE won't release this information. Maybe rumor of this witness will make the rounds and someone will do so.

That's what I think happened. Some other drunk blonde girl was in a tussle with a male friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member