REVISIT Autopsy Report - Skeletal Dispersal

Good lord.....reading this report turns my stomache. Now I think we all knew ever since the body was found, bones scattered, that there was obviously animal activity with the remains.

But is anyone else sickened with the images that come to mind when you read this report?

I wonder if the A's have read this, and if so, how on earth do they maintain their support for their wonderful daughter?

Simply horrible, completely disrepectful treatment of this little soul's body after her passing, which lord knows how horrific that was. I am officially sick and with renewed disgust over this situtation.

I found the references to all the vegetation growing on the skulls to be sickening. At least this shows that the body wasn't moved.

Guys, I cant read these reports, I am too upset just from reading threads - is it definitely true the hyoid was NOT found?

Guys, I cant read these reports, I am too upset just from reading threads - is it definitely true the hyoid was NOT found?

That is TRUE, hyoid was NOT found.

I also noted that the tips of ALL her fingers were not found either. Granted, they were teeny tiny, but the investigators were so through, I am wondering why none were found.

Link to Bones of the Hand:
http://www.infovisual.info/03/027_en.html

At the risk of making myself puke...the smaller bones (fingers) that were missing were likely consumed...

There isn't a thread about her clothes so I apologize to be off subject however, I can't find where GA tells in an interview with FBI or LE what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her. It is the same items that she was wearing when she was found? Striped shorts and a shirt that might say something with the "Big" "trouble" and "comes" as reported by the ME. Does anyone remember?

There isn't a thread about her clothes so I apologize to be off subject however, I can't find where GA tells in an interview with FBI or LE what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her. It is the same items that she was wearing when she was found? Striped shorts and a shirt that might say something with the "Big" "trouble" and "comes" as reported by the ME. Does anyone remember?

Tsaver, I appreciate your interest, perhaps you could re-post your question in the Questions thread. I'm sorry, right now I'm too disheartened to find the appropriate link for you.
:blowkiss:

George said the outfit he last saw Caylee in, on the 16th, was a jeans skirt and a pink shirt. The shorts that were found with the remains were striped and I am not sure on the shirt. I believe the shirt, or pieces of it, that were found may have been pink, but it also had the words "Big trouble comes small", or something to that effect. George never mentions any lettering on the pink shirt that he claims to have seen on June 16th.

Investigators most of the smallest of bones. Why not the hyoid bone?

Hey Reagan, I can only speculate.

1. Due to the smallness and fragility of the hyoid, could have disintegrated naturally?

2.Disappeared due to the animal activity?

3. Was already broken, fragmented or otherwise damaged and unrecognizable?

Those are my thoughts, based on my own limited knowledge.

I consider myself profoundly anti-death penalty. However reading this report about the state of Caylee's remains, as well as the report with the paper towels (groan.) I understand the choice of the SA to proceed with that punishment.

I honestly can't imagine how the Anthonys can still support Casey after reading these reports? :furious:

George described Caylee as wearing a denim skirt and a totally different shirt - can't remember exactly what - the last time he saw her. His description is in the Greta van Susteran interview and what he described did not match the clothes Caylee was found with at all. But since we know Casey returned to the house after George left, it is possible that what he described is right and that Casey changed Caylee's clothes after coming back to the house. I wonder if the possible change in clothes might be an important clue as to what happened to Caylee.

1. Due to the smallness and fragility of the hyoid, could have disintegrated naturally?

broken hyoid is what usually indicates strangulation. it is a tiny bone. on a toddler, more so. if it were broken, maybe the pieces were washed too far away. I wonder if this bone or fragments were found, the COD would not have been "undetermined means". I think I read though that on a toddler, hyoid may not break at all during a strangulation so we still wouldnt know. Just strange of all bones missing the hyoid was one.

Since there were clothing remnants found with the remains I wonder what KC meant by her "They haven't even found her clothes." If this is in fact true. Hope this is not off topic.

Since there were clothing remnants found with the remains I wonder what KC meant by her "They haven't even found her clothes." If this is in fact true. Hope this is not off topic.

This account came from LP, correct? Yeah, I think I am going to have to take that with a grain of salt the size of his 10 gallon.

Graphic warning:

It would not be ossified in a 3 year old child and would have been eaten or subject to the same decomposition rates as the rest of the unossified remains, such as cartilage.

"Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not susceptible to easy fracture. In a suspected case of murder, a fractured hyoid strongly indicates [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throttling"]throttling[/ame] or [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangulation"]strangulation[/ame]. However this is not the case in children and adolescents where hyoid bone is still flexible as ossification is yet to be completed."

this was the part of the report that just broke my heart and had tears falling from my eyes. that poor babys body was ravaged by animals. i would love for these descriptions to be blown up and duct taped to caseys cell and at the same time having caylee singing you are my sunshine. may that beautiful browned eyed baby girl rest in peace!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back