cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE needs to also search the vehicle that DB was in going to the store that night...It was said that the driver of that vehicle did not come into the house that night...I have always felt that LI was handed out the window from the computer room and that person more than likely left on foot with the baby so that the neighbours would not see that vehicle in front of the house that night..I really would feel better if that vehicle has also been searched by dogs and LE.

It is my opinion that anti-depressants do NOT make you homicidal or suicidal.

I don't know about homicidal, but I know that in some people, such as myself, they do cause some suicidal tendencies. I was just a little under the weather, so they put me on Celexa...I tried to slit my wrists three months later, after a very fast onset of debilitating depression, which has not been repeated since I stopped the antidepressants.

But, of course, they don't do that to all people that take them. What matters here is whether they affected DB specifically that way. I know it can happen, I just don't know if I believe it happened to her. I'd lean toward accidental death more than toward her becoming suicidal or homicidal.

Finally.Caught.Up.Reading.

We should all stop posting for 20 minutes, so everyone can catch up. :D

U know i was thinking about this earlier. She shared that box of wine supposedly? would she really be that drunk if they shared it? makes no sense. unless she was drinking other stuff or ingesting other stuff. Neighbor probally holds the key. moo

I wonder if they have had the neighbor down at headquarters giving a statement in any form or if they have heavily questioned that neighbor? They DO hold a key to info in this case.

I'm sure there are other major things that LE is NOT releasing at the moment.

I have to wonder, however, what was going on that prompted her doctor to give her a prescription. Although some doctors are pretty free with the antidepressants.

If you're prone to mania or have high anxiety, it can rev you up. It raises the BP in many people, thus making them more energetic. I suspect she was on other drugs than this alone.

They often say anti-depressants can make you suicidal but from what I experienced the suicide happens when one is coming OUT of the depression. When truly depressed, one is too tired and not enough inclined to kill themselves. Once they start to come out of their depression they have enough energy and motivation to go ahead with it.

Not to get personal here but I have anxiety disorder and depression. I have been on many meds for the last 10 years. I have never in my life, no matter how things have gotten for me felt the need to kill someone. I have been suicidal though. yes, every drug affects each differently and I hate to say that I take my meds and have drank while on them not as a habit though but I have and never had a bad side effect from it. I just feel that this is a defense strategy and nothing more. It was a good set up and they came out with it in the news at a perfect time. I am not denying she didnt have some problems but I dont know anyone in life in these times that do not have problems. Who has lost their jobs, their homes, the death of a loved one, an illness, the wars going on etc.. I could go on and on, but we dont kill our children either. This was a total set up in my book. I would also like to add regarding previous posts that there is no way the other children did this. She isnt covering for them, they are young and it would be considered an accident. I just hope that justice is served in this case. I cannot imagine that it wont be.

And seriously, I'm not sure how Effexor would make you homicidal no matter how you took it or didn't take it properly unless you, say, COMBINED IT WITH PCP.

Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Effexor. Do not stop using Effexor suddenly, or you could have unpleasant symptoms. Ask your doctor how to avoid these symptoms when you stop using Effexor.

http://www.drugs.com/effexor.html

I just can't believe DB did this or covered it up by herself.

Every foster child I ever had ,that was abused, was hurt by their mother ,with one exception. I took a 7 week old that had a broken femur(thigh bone) from abuse by her grandmother.Her mother was 15 yrs old. Only one leg was broken,but she was in a double cast up to her waist with an opening that we tucked preemie diapers into.
I primarily took infants that were medically fragile and were coming to me from the hospital. Many were there because of abuse.

Mothers hurt their children all the time. They get away with it because no one wants to believe it. That's human nature .Mother's are supposed to protect their babies. JMO

lol....work on it, Deb. Can't wait to see ya do the perp walk.

She's working on a response? Seriously? How is this woman gonna explain to me why a cadaver dog hit on a dead persons scent near her bed. Nothing she says is going to convince me this is just a chance happening. Did she find 2 stray kitties and one just dropped dead at her bedside?

Will she come out with the same type of box o' wine statement....like no big deal? I needed my adult time?

gahhhhhh!

Mel

The "clicky-noise/tape dispenser" conversation from earlier today starts around post 212 on this thread and is peppered over the next several pages.

Finding that makes me realize that this thread is GIGANTICAL and so we will be opening thread 6 very soon. Start packing up your kits and prepare to head to new territory in the next few minutes, peeps.

So,did she fall off the bed?

I raised 5 children and they rolled off beds many times but it never hurt any one of them, Children don't stiffen up so it would not have caused a death unless she fell on a sharp instrument or something.

I guess I am in denial because I keep thinking dogs can lie too. It's been what 20 hours into this search and they still have not found that baby?

I think Jeremy is slow to speak and she is the dominant. I mentioned yesterday and several times I suspect someone else had to be involved. Someone trained maybe? Just a hunch, but again walking distance is as far as I can see her taking Lisa alone. If she drove that's a different story. Pulling this off while drunk makes it even more puzzling, which leads me to intent. IMVHO

I really think DB worked alone. I think the baby is closer than we think, or perhaps PD has already found the body. PD is releasing so little information in this case. Apparently they didn't want to give up the search warrant, but lost that battle.

I think lindsay was abusing harder stuff than adderall. moo

I did ask my mom this question many years ago and she told me about a 3 yr old boy off hwy 45 south of Dallas in the 1940's. He was playing in his back yard. It wasnt until 20 years later they found bones way up north in another state. The cops speculated a truck driver must have got him since the bones and scraps of clothing suggests it was him and he was killed shortly after the abduction. I guess back then it was more likely that someone who travelled like truckers would have the ability to take a child and drive 2 thousand miles away before dumping his body. really sad so I guess it has happened all along. i cant help but think it has gotten worse and the Anthony case has not helped this situation either. I hope the jurors think about this too, JMO.

sorry something is wrong with which post im quoting i dont know how to fix it either

just ventting here but I dont know how much more meaness from the world I can take! are there more crimes against children now or is it we have faster better coverage? I cant imagine we as a nation have been this messed up all along? I hate to think of any purposeful bad act being committed against an innocent child. I hope this baby is alive but after thinking about the possibilities now I think the poor child must be dead. If that walking man had her, he wasnt thinking about her interest being only clad in a diaper in the cold, his intentions could not be good, if the mom or dad did something either way she is a goner and I hate this.. makes me want to move to kinder gentler place... and where would this be? sad

"More children 0–4 years of age in
the United States now die from homicide
than from infectious diseases or cancer,...."
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/187239.pdf

I have to wonder, however, what was going on that prompted her doctor to give her a prescription. Although some doctors are pretty free with the antidepressants.

Thank you! That's what I'm trying to ask... seeing if she was under care? I'm on meds too and I'm wondering also what was going on that MAYBE things got hard for her?

Maybe she is going to try to blame it on one of the boys...that he went crazy or was possessed and killed Lisa. That wouldn't surprise me any more than some of the stuff she has been saying.

I've actually wondered about that. Once the chips are down, who is she going to throw under the bus? Jeremy? The older boys? The neighbor? I'm pretty sure she isn't going to try to stick with the abductor story much longer. JMO.

You are correct, Donjeta. Alcohol lowers your inhibition and you are more inclined to do things you wouldn't normally do.

In almost every child abuse/rape case I've seen convicted, alcohol was involved.

Oh but according to DB - alcohol doesn't make her "do antyhing like that". I'm still wondering what THAT is.

Oh....murder your child perhaps.

Why hasn't this woman been handcuffed yet!

MOO

Mel

U know i was thinking about this earlier. She shared that box of wine supposedly? would she really be that drunk if they shared it? makes no sense. unless she was drinking other stuff or ingesting other stuff. Neighbor probally holds the key. moo

Boxed wine can have the equivalent of 3 or 4 standard size (not magnums) bottles of wine. Even if they "shared" the box, 1-2 bottles of wine per person is a lot of alcohol consumed in a few hours. Consider possible effects of prescription meds and whether or not the women were drinking without having anything to eat and/or not drinking water, they would both be pretty wasted. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson