Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Sherin's mom looked like a shell of herself. How she moved and held herself reminds me of women who have been terribly treated and dehumanized and controlled. When I saw her, I felt so sad for her. How difficult it must have been to be in that court room with WM, even with the protection of lawyers. Just my opinion, based off of MSM video.

We saw a glimpse of her...I dont know how people can say she didnt seem to care or seemed like she was upset, I couldnt see much of anything in the short amount of time they showed her face. :dunno:

I think its possible the police searched that area on day 1 and missed her being there, especially if there was trash/rocks, etc in the culvert too. Perhaps whoever was searching that area(if they didn't search with dogs) had it in their head that they were looking for a lost little girl, not a dead one and missed a covered up body. Just because they searched the area on day one and didn't find her, doesn't mean she wasn't there.

This is exactly what I think happened. There have been other cases here at ws where a body was found in an area already searched. Unless a person or sar dog crawled through the entire length of the culvert, I can see the possibility of a small child being missed.

Anyone know which way the water would flow through that particular culvert? What is the slope from Mathews' house to the culvert? Up or down? I think that provides a clue about if the body could have moved further in or further out due to water....

also, Maria Guerrero talked in her last video about how dark it is behind Sherin's home at night. She said she was there at 11 at night, and it is pitch black. There are no lights in the railroad greenway. When Maria crossed Centennial, I just couldn't imagine a little girl walking that way in the pitch dark. I can imagine her mad, walking off a few steps, and then sitting down crying scared. Watching Maria walk the whole way gave perspective on how far it was, in the dark. IMO, no way did she walk there on her own. Will have to wait for LE.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/posts/1042422372567213

ME will release identity of the child the earliest this afternoon

Is that saying the parents didn’t identify her???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering if they went straight to DNA or some other means rather than asking a parent to ID the body, and that for multiple reasons. One being to spare Mom having to see her child in whatever condition they found her in, and the other being that with decomposition she was no longer recognizable.

Has anyone brought up the civil suit the parents are involved in from a car accident? WM was driving w/o license and hit someone allegedly causing injury to the sum of $100000 to $200000. Thats a lot of stress. The link to search the courthttps://courtsportal.dallascounty.org/DALLASPROD/Home/Dashboard/26

I can’t get the link to work?

My theory and it's just a theory. The girl could have been getting sicker recently because of her eating habits which could have frustrated mom and dad and drove them to frustration with the child. I think whatever happened could very well had been accidental turned fatal. I think mom and dad did punish the child at one point that day for not drinking milk. I don't however think the punishment involved the tree like dad claims. I think the tree he was referring to was one her body was left by. I told you guys awhile back and I stand by it that when dad made bail he could then move the body in attempt to throw police off further. I do not think the baby was left there originally after the incident I think it was sometime after that she was moved there. A resident behind where the body was discovered apparently claimed he heard two males over by where the body was discovered arguing and dropping f bombs. One of these men could had been dad or someone he had sent. I hope someone has security cameras.

I am sorry for what I am about to type.

Due to the advanced state of decomposition that 2 weeks in Texas temperatures unless she was in some type of container (bag, box or tub) or wrapped in something resembling a shroud (remember the search warrant fabric and blue string) her body would not have been in shape for a quick move. The odor, sloughing of the skin, bloating, putrification, and insect infestation would all create problems for anyone attempting to move her without protective gear and tools. To then conceal her small limp decomposed body into the culvert would be even more difficult.

If
she were moved by a human, it would have to of been in the early days. There is more than one reason you see LE wearing those white tyvek outfits with shoe covers and gloves. Not only for evidence preservation and to prevent crime scene contamination but everything that comes into contact with a decomposing body and it’s by products, absorbs and retains that horrific odor. As bad as the odor we have all experienced driving by old road kill can be, human decomposition is much worse. Only pigs have a similar odor. It stays in your nostrils sometimes for days and it is an odor that is so “thick” you feel like you can taste it. It is bitter and acidic. I only say this not to be disturbingly graphic, but to show how desperate or deranged someone would need to be to move a body if they didn’t have to.

If
those claiming to have previously searched that culvert are not trying to get their 15 minutes or are not mistaken or didn’t miss her when they looked, then I think any move that might possibly have been made in the last week might have been made by animal predation.

JMHO

Here is how Jose Baez might try to spin it:

Strict but caring Father puts child on a Time Out, behind their home. Odd by US standards but within cultural norms of his childhood/hometown.

Crazy psycho neighbor kidnaps child after Father walks away. Keeps her captive for a few days, then after area is searched, he places her there, in effort to frame the father.

Thank you! :) Was hoping to see a theory as to why her *maybe* not being in the culvert until much later might let Dad off the hook.

Of course, if it were an angry psycho neighbor that killed her and put her there, then we would hope the psycho would be indicted for that death, not the dad. (Who could still be facing up to 20 years for endangerment, so he's not going to be let off that hook, IMO.)

Whatever the story about the timing of the culvert placement, I expect forensics (DNA as well as modern technology) will play a big part in bringing the guilty party to justice in this case. JMO, IMO

On the cps issue. What is a civil attorney going to be able to do for wm? A condition of his bond is no contact with any minor child, that includes his bio child. It is probably a mute point as there is a good chance he will be charged with murder before that November 13th hearing, but if not, the best I can imagine a civil attorney doing is telling WM there is nothing he or she can do for him until the condition of his bond is removed and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Due to the advanced state of decomposition that 2 weeks in Texas temperatures unless she was in some type of container (bag, box or tub) or wrapped in something resembling a shroud (remember the search warrant fabric and blue string) her body would not have been in shape for a quick move. The odor, sloughing of the skin, bloating, putrification, and insect infestation would all create problems for anyone attempting to move her without protective gear and tools. To then conceal her small limp decomposed body into the culvert would be even more difficult.

If
she were moved by a human, it would have to of been in the early days. There is more than one reason you see LE wearing those white tyvek outfits with shoe covers and gloves. Not only for evidence preservation and to prevent crime scene contamination but everything that comes into contact with a decomposing body and it’s by products, absorbs and retains that horrific odor. As bad as the odor we have all experienced driving by old road kill can be, human decomposition is much worse. Only pigs have a similar odor. It stays in your nostrils sometimes for days and it is an odor that is so “thick” you feel like you can taste it. It is bitter and acidic. I only say this not to be disturbingly graphic, but to show how desperate or deranged someone would need to be to move a body if they didn’t have to.

If
those claiming to have previously searched that culvert are not trying to get their 15 minutes or are not mistaken or didn’t miss her when they looked, then I think any move that might possibly have been made in the last week might have been made by animal predation.

JMHO
What worries me is WM put her there and then in the 2 weeks of decomp animals DID predate and that evidence will be used as a defense of the original coyote story.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If

If

JMHO

Except...if there was a hand-off of the body that Saturday morning, say between 4-5am, and if an accomplice were to store her body in such a way as to preserve it. (Eg. Large freezer.) And then later put the body into that culvert after the area had been searched.

Just doing some creative brainstorming here - not claiming this as theory quite yet.

Watching Maria's FB Live trek from the house to the culvert convinced me that baby girl did not wander there and crawl inside the culvert. It also convinced me that coyotes would have left a trail of evidence if she had been dragged that far.

Nope, no way, didn't happen. That sweet girl was put there. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me this is Caylee Anthony all over again only this time its Dad.
I think he went to Cosco and bought Large Trash bags,,,,,
Instead of ToT mom we have Tot Dad!

What worries me is WM put her there and then in the 2 weeks of decomp animals DID predate and that evidence will be used as a defense of the original coyote story.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully ( and I'm sorry to use a word like that ) the cause of death will leave no doubt about man vs. coyote.

On the cps issue. What is a civil attorney going to be able to do for wm? A condition of his bond is no contact with any minor child, that includes his bio child. It is probably a mute point as there is a good chance he will be charged with murder before that November 13th hearing, but if not, the best I can imagine a civil attorney doing is telling WM there is nothing he or she can do for him until the condition of his bond is removed and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I was wondering the same thing. I understand that any parent needs to have representation when interacting with CPS, but in his position it seems moot because he can't have contact with her. I agree with a previous poster who said that maybe this was his way of continuing to control Sini. IMO, there was a lot of controlling going on, and IMO it must gall him to no end that he can't contact HIS wife and child.

Except...if there was a hand-off of the body that Saturday morning, say between 4-5am, and if an accomplice were to store her body in such a way as to preserve it. (Eg. Large freezer.) And then later put the body into that culvert after the area had been searched.

Just doing some creative brainstorming here - not claiming this as theory quite yet.

I think if that were the case, I don't see why the person who hid the body would have hid it so close, unless they were colluding with the dad to try and back up his coyote story. If it was someone else, they could have driven to the middle of nowhere and hidden her somewhere she wouldn't have been found for a long time, if ever.

She looks like a random lady walking, to me. Nothing unusual, urgent, or distraught about her demeanor. However, I acknowledge these type of videos are not always seen the same by two people.

Agreed. What I see is that she is holding her arms stiffly in front of her, and her actions seem so hesitant and furtive. Perhaps anyone in this situation would be doing the same. Just reminds me of others I have seen.

I think its possible the police searched that area on day 1 and missed her being there, especially if there was trash/rocks, etc in the culvert too. Perhaps whoever was searching that area(if they didn't search with dogs) had it in their head that they were looking for a lost little girl, not a dead one and missed a covered up body. Just because they searched the area on day one and didn't find her, doesn't mean she wasn't there.

Not only this, but the size of a child that small is hard to comprehend. When you think of a toddler, even knowing the height and weight, you forget that they are sooo incredibly tiny. You don't think a 3 year old is going to be the size of many babies who are around the 1 year mark. Depending on her position, she could have looked like a shadow, a small rock... 20lbs doesn't take up much space... Yet as I know this rationally, I don't think I would be looking for a tiny little spot when I am told I am looking for a 3 year old, I would be picturing my own experiences with a 3 year old, someone who is thigh high...

If Sherin were a missing animal, I think a good visual analogy would be if they said they were looking for a small shepherd dog so you are looking for a shepherd, but in reality they want you searching for an 8 week old shepherd puppy... you wouldn't notice the puppy or notice it when you are looking for a small dog of the same breed... So, with Sherin, if people would have been of the mentality that they were looking for a child who is the size of a 1 year old, rather than a 3 year year old, that could have easily changed things up as far as perspective and perception went in what people thought they were seeing...

To me this is Caylee Anthony all over again only this time its Dad.
I think he went to Cosco and bought Large Trash bags,,,,,
Instead of ToT mom we have Tot Dad!
This case reminds me of Caylee, too. Except thankfully Sherin didn't lie out there for months and months before someone found her. I hope cause and manner of death will be easy to determine and that this child gets justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998