TKS S1 E6: "A Killer on the Road".

Holy moly, this show is insanely good and heartbreaking. I live in central FL and didn't realize the magnitude of the unsolved murders happening, literally, in my backyard. Likewise, it breaks my heart to know that so many people are discarded like trash; no one deserves to be treated so poorly in life or death.

WOW, "Murder Accountability Project" solving of Homicides are declining! Is there a phenomena there or is it that there are more homicides occurring resulting in less solved.

If there is a possibility that this is the LISK then what about his connection to Atlantic City, i mean lets think about this if he found Heather on backpage.com and LISK was involved with the backpage website as well then that makes me think now that they are really connected . I, myself, living in Atlantic City personally know some girls or even know of some people that advertise themselves on backpage.com it is very much used which could easily mean he had something to do with the Black Horse Pike murders as well. I have a personal friend who is a truck driver living in Colorado who came down to the South Jersey Area and parked his truck at the Rest stop Farley Service Center on the Garden State Parkway , i wonder if that is a spot frequented by trucker serial killers. This show is really making me aware of my surroundings.

Special episode for sure! 'Just hope there were lots of viewers... more than WS-ers, and particularly law enforcement.

With the huge possibility that many of these murders are committed by long haul truck drivers, why don't they do a DNA- swab on each trucker. Make it mandatory. No DNA- sample no license to drive a big rig. I mean this amount of murders needs to be looked at long and hard. I have a feeling if they could get DNA- from them all, most of these murders would be solved.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't know if obtaining dna swabs on all truckers is possible, but it seems there should be some type of "trucker tracking task force".

I don't know if obtaining dna swabs on all truckers is possible, but it seems there should be some type of "trucker tracking task force".
Maybe that is already happening with the electronic logs and GPS tracking that is now becoming mandatory in that field. Not necessarily DNA, but tracking going on for sure. Thank goodness, maybe these sickos who give good truck drivers a bad name will be caught and the interstates will be a safer place.

Seeing Neal's tools and boots made me shudder. Seeing his "hit list" for later potential kills was just horrifying. A lot of lives were saved by that woman. Wow

I feel like I should comment on Heather's interview. I know she wouldn't like this, but I feel terribly sorry for her. She's in the clutches of her addiction. I hope she gets help and can move on with a clean life. Boy she deserves it like all these women do. Just b/c they have an addiction and make poor choices doesn't mean that 1 day thy won't be able to beat it. That decision and possibility is stolen from them when they're preyed upon and killed. That really truly bothers me bc they're forever remembered in that way, their chance was stolen.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have a feeling we're going to be looking at cases like this one:

https://longhaulterritorykiller.wordpress.com/
I submitted this link & urged CUE to contact Houston, TX. LEO for DNA from their Unsolved Homicides along I-45 from Houston, TX to Galveston, TX for any possible links to John Wayne Boyer in your link as he used to long haul truck to Houston, TX. Hope it brings closure to some of their unsolved homicides of women. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-real-life-mystery-of-texas-killing-fields/

Great work Josh and Rachael but I have to say that I am lost down that rabbit hole. It is more vast and sad than I could have ever imagined! I am not going to lose focus. I have personal connections to the GB4/GB4 cases that I have to stick to investigating. Otherwise my head would EXPLODE!

I don't believe so....The AC4 killer had to know that motel. No "outsider" would have gone near that place without knowing it. It is a scary place! JMO. PS. I think the AC4 girls were all working "the track", not pack page or CL.
If there is a possibility that this is the LISK then what about his connection to Atlantic City, i mean lets think about this if he found Heather on backpage.com and LISK was involved with the backpage website as well then that makes me think now that they are really connected . I, myself, living in Atlantic City personally know some girls or even know of some people that advertise themselves on backpage.com it is very much used which could easily mean he had something to do with the Black Horse Pike murders as well. I have a personal friend who is a truck driver living in Colorado who came down to the South Jersey Area and parked his truck at the Rest stop Farley Service Center on the Garden State Parkway , i wonder if that is a spot frequented by trucker serial killers. This show is really making me aware of my surroundings.

Hi, just registered and watching the show for the first time. I have a couple of degrees in criminal justice so I will be responding some about some things that may be important, but could possibly be overlooked. I do agree that there are many, many serial killers all over the country.
Welcome to WebSleuths!

Another fantastic eye-opening show!
Josh and Rachel were very calm cool and collected and very approachable to the wide variety of people interviewed for the show, no wonder people were willing to talk to them.

One small thing caught my attention when Rachel spoke to one trucker in his truck and asked him what would happen to her if she was on her own.... He said something about her getting mistaken as a prostitute because of the way she was dressed.
Unless i missed something, Rachel was wearing a simple and modest black t shirt, what is up with that comment?!
imo.

:welcome3:

I believe these killings can be linked to satanism. The way some the killings were done are similar to other satanic serial killers. They were sexual, used a rope tourniquet, and he is killing with other people including being helped by corrupt cops like officer Burke. Satanists have a high sex, they use strangulation because they like to see pain.(Gacy called his rope tourniquet"The Rope Trick") Satanists are high, the one in San Francisco is led by an Army General-Temple Of Set) David Berkowitz had people helping him as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back