Judge Says Casey Anthony May Have Accidentally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
click

Just a little something to get ya'll fired up again.
This
Makes me so incredibly angry that I wish I could.............
( I've learned posting self control so won't type what I'm really thinking! Lol)
But what a narcissist if I've ever saw one.... I swear that I'm a professional but she brings out the worst in me!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/unimaginable-world-poppy-widdison-born-9658368

This case which happened close to where I live in the UK, is not dissimilar to what I believe happened to Caylee. In both cases, the child got in the way of the mother's partying and drug habits and I believe they both died as a consequence of that. I don't believe that either child was intentionally murdered, but their mother's both caused their deaths. They should both be in jail for murder, but Casey Anthony went free and Poppy's mother and her drug dealer bf got a paltry 13 year sentence each.

If only they hadn't pursued the death sentence, they might just have been able to get Casey Anthony down for a lengthy sentence.

Casey googled "foolproof suffocation" and Caylee died that very day. What a coincidence.

An accident!?!? Of course, because we all use a little chloroform to quiet the kids at night. Like when we want to go out partying and intend to leave the kid home by herself all night. Actually, this makes me wonder about the judge who seems to think this a logical explanation. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a wellness check on his kids??!?!?!?

Right and add the diary note about how she is glad she made the right decision etc that it clearly doesnt seem accidental to me. Seriously using chloroform is not like accidentally rolling over on your new born for example, not close at all to an accident.

The reason Casey is free today is because of Melvin Perry. It was his decisions and rulings that created a situation where the jury was completely in the dark about many of the things Casey did both before the murder and afterwards. The jury acquitted her simply because so much evidence was hidden from them. Perry was the person who ruled whether that evidence should be admitted or not. The public watching the trial knew twice as much as the jurors knew. That's the reason there was so much outrage at the final verdict, with people questioning the sanity of the jury. It wasn't the jury, it was the judge hiding critical evidence from the jury and not allowing it to be presented by the prosecutor. The public was privy to them arguing about that damning evidence in the courtroom, but the jury wasn't.

It's bothered me a whole lot to see this judge go out on the talk show circuit and be heralded as a celebrity of sorts, when it was because of him that she walked free. Anybody with even half a brain knows that you don't place duct tape over your kid's mouth and nose and expect nothing bad to come of it.

He needs to go away quietly................he's making himself sound both naive' and foolish.

I agree

I wonder if dementia is setting in for the judge or something. I'm not being snarky. I've had family members suffer from dementia. This is just a totally bizarre thing for the judge to even consider, much less say out loud.

Well to call chloroforming a child an "accident" is completely bizarre. In the least it is manslaughter. An accident to chloroform her child so she can be free to go out and party it up? That's just over the top and makes me furious, I want to shake some sense into someone. :stormingmad:

Right and add the diary note about how she is glad she made the right decision etc that it clearly doesnt seem accidental to me. Seriously using chloroform is not like accidentally rolling over on your new born for example, not close at all to an accident.

Chloroform has to be administered in drips. Stop the drips and in 10 minutes or so the patient wakes up. Casey couldn't watch 2 movies, sleep in Tony's bed all night, have sex AND drip drops of chloroform all night too. Chloroform needs to be babysitted. It isn't a babysitter.

Chloroform would sedate Caylee long enough for foolproof suffocation. Which explains why Casey could concentrate on picking out movies and Tony at Blockbusters. No chance Caylee would wake up and make noise kicking or clawing in the car Casey felt safe leaving behind at Tony's apartment's parking lot.

Accident imho would be giving her a tbsp of medication vs a tsp.
No one I know, I hope introduces their child to chloroform.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Accident imho would be giving her a tbsp of medication vs a tsp.
No one I know, I hope introduces their child to chloroform.

Chloroform is administered via inhalation not given by spoon. Either way it has a distinct and smelly odor and burns on contact. It takes five minutes with the stinky, wet and burning cloth over the face to induce sleep. And the victim wakes up in 10 or 15 minutes unless more chloroform is continuously dropped on the cloth. Movies make it look simpler than it is.

Chloroform is administered via inhalation not given by spoon. Either way it has a distinct and smelly odor and burns on contact. It takes five minutes with the stinky, wet and burning cloth over the face to induce sleep. And the victim wakes up in 10 or 15 minutes unless more chloroform is continuously dropped on the cloth. Movies make it look simpler than it is.
Yep, I knew most of that but not all...I was just trying to distinguish between an accidental death vs giving/doing something that you normally wouldn't to a child.
It was past my bedtime so i guess I did a poor job of comparing. : /

Well to call chloroforming a child an "accident" is completely bizarre. In the least it is manslaughter. An accident to chloroform her child so she can be free to go out and party it up? That's just over the top and makes me furious, I want to shake some sense into someone. :stormingmad:

It made me even angrier when I watched the video of Perry making these ridiculous statements. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. He says he thinks Casey accidentally killed Caylee, but goes on to admit that Casey was a manipulative, temper-filled person outside the presence of the jury.

Just a question but where would someone get chloroform? Or do you think Casey made it? Just curious

Only time I got time outs was from saying angry things about the Anthony's and egg donor............

IIRC she looked it up on computer..........probably made it

I also always wondered if Zanny the Nanny could have been her name for Xanax. I wouldn't doubt she used whatever she could get her hands on at the time. Maybe her supply of Xanax ran out and she had to resort to an alternative.

I think what the Judge was trying to say, although it didn't translate well, is that if they had attempted to prosecute her on the basis of an unintentional murder, then the charges may have been easier to stick and she wouldn't have been acquitted. I had often thought it was more likely, given her past, that she drugged her daughter while she was out at clubs and put her in the trunk to sleep, rather than that she killed her to be rid of her. Given that scenario, it would have been a better way to make sure she spent time behind bars since they had more dots to connect to make it stick (searching chloroform on the internet, the fact that she liked to party, etc).

She still hid the body. She still lied. She deserves to rot in prison, sorry.

I was on the CA discussion daily. I even visited the site where Caylees remains were found when I was in Florida. In the words of Dr. G, there no reason for duct tape to ever be on a childs face. No, I do not think this was an accident. She needed Caylee gone and chose to kill her instead of giving Cindy and George custody. My sig here has been there since the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes