Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to watch it a few times. I felt sad for her. But if she wants speculation to stop maybe just speak out. Where was she that night. Was the grandma home and watching the girls, or was JR. If she was doing something illegal, come clean and start over for Bella and her other girl. Honesty helps a lot.

Autopsy reveals 8-year-old Isabella (Bella) Grogan-Cannella died of strangulation
BY Nina Golgowski - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, September 5, 2014, 3:09 PM

The 8-year-old girl whose body was found buried in a shallow grave not far from her Arizona home was strangled to death, an autopsy report has found.
Grogan-Cannella strangled, ME says
Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2014 10:07 am | Updated: 10:23 am, Fri Sep 5, 2014.
By JULIE FAIRMAN News West

BULLHEAD CITY — Isabella Grogan-Cannella was strangled, the Mohave County Medical Examiner said Friday morning.

[...]

Justin Rector, a friend of the family who was in the home at the time of Grogan-Cannella's disappearance, has been arrested and arraigned on charges of first degree murder and kidnapping. He is being held without bond and is due in court Sept. 12.

IBKl1Kz.jpg

FBI agents load boxes of evidence seized this morning at the home of Isabella Grogan-Cannella, the 8-year-old who went missing early Tuesday morning and whose body was found by searchers early Wednesday afternoon.
Report: Bullhead City girl strangled to death
The Republic | azcentral.com 11:39 a.m. MST September 5, 2014

Investigators released the cause of Isabella's death Friday morning and said she was asphyxiated by strangulation.

Detectives first learned of Rector's potential role in Isabella's disappearance and murder from her 10-year-old sister, according to court documents.

The girls' mother returned home with friends and contacted police early Tuesday morning after she could not find Isabella, according to court documents.

It states above that LE first heard of JR's possible involvement from the sister....

JMO...

Here's a transcript of the mom's interview:

The media's getting everything all twisted, I've been working... until three or four o'clock in the morning with the FBI.

I would never hurt my daughter, she was my world I would lay down and die for her.

My mother that's going on Nancy Grace, Toni Page - she was NEVER a mother!

I have made some bad choices in my life but I have never ever been, never ever able not to provide for my daughter, whether it'd be legal or not.

I know what's right and wrong, I barely have a bad background at all...

I loved my daughter with everything, and all of me and I would never hurt my daughter and now it's time for the media to know... that I had not done nothing wrong.

The person that is being charged with the..with my daughter's death is behind bars... and I'm going to be going to go visiting him because he will open up to me.

I want him to know... why he hurt Bella...

This is my daughter... and people need to leave me alone.

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2014/09/05/15140399/

Yes. Here's Bella's grandmother in the news.

Police haven't ruled out the possibility of more arrests, leaving the girl's grandmother still waiting for closure.

"I had custody of Bella for a little while, and then she went back to her mom. Within a couple of months this happened. I have a lot of anger. I just want to grab hold of somebody, but I can't," said Toni Page.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Bullhe...ittle-girl-found-dead-274064891.html?lc=Smart

I really feel for this grandmother. Just two months prior to this, she had custody of Bella, then she was returned to her mother.

I caught that too .... I wonder what constitutes "barely"

^^^ that statement along with, " I 've always been able to support my daughter whether legally or illegally.'' gees IRS wants to hear that ...OMG

The media's getting everything all twisted, I've been working... until three or four o'clock in the morning with the FBI.

I would never hurt my daughter, she was my world I would lay down and die for her.

My mother that's going on Nancy Grace, [unknown name] - she was NEVER a mother!

I have made some bad choices in my life but I have never ever been, never ever able not to provide for my daughter, whether it'd be legal or not.

I loved my daughter with everything, and all of me and I would never hurt my daughter and now it's time for the media to know... that I had not done nothing wrong.

The person that is being charged with the..with my daughter's death is behind bars... and I'm going to be going to go visiting him because he will open up to me.

BBm: I'm shaking my head at the bolded part and am trying desperately not to interpret it.

^^^ that statement along with, " I 've always been able to support my daughter whether legally or illegally.'' gees IRS wants to hear that ...OMG

Thanks for clearing that up . I couldn't wrap my head around that statement until you spelled it out for me...

My mother that's going on Nancy Grace, [unknown name] - she was NEVER a mother!

BBM

Ummm......

Hundreds at vigil for murdered Bullhead City girl
Posted: Sep 04, 2014 11:40 PM CST Updated: Sep 05, 2014 7:22 AM CST
By Greg Argos

BULLHEAD CITY, AZ (CBS5) -

Hundreds of people from all over the Bullhead City area came to a site near where 8-year-old Isabella Grogan-Cannella's body was found to pay their respects Thursday night.

[...]

"She was a beautiful, very ambitious young lady and she didn't deserve this," Isabella's grandmother Toni Page said.

"All we can do is go on and wish for the best and have her in our prayer and our hearts the whole time. All these people are standing here for my granddaughter, and that's an awesome thing. It's a beautiful thing," she said.
Questions linger after 8-year-old's strangulation death
Laurie Roberts, columnist | azcentral.com 10:27 a.m. MST September 5, 2014

My question: why was this 26-year-old man living with Bella's family?

[...]

So who leaves a man like that alone with little girls? (Or anyone that you don't know really really well.)

I guess "barely" means 2 drug related and one contribution to the delinquency arrests according to AZ court records .

By Greg Argos

Hundreds of people from all over the Bullhead City area came to a site near where 8-year-old Isabella Grogan-Cannella's body was found to pay their respects Thursday night.

[...]

"She was a beautiful, very ambitious young lady and she didn't deserve this," Isabella's grandmother Toni Page said.

"All we can do is go on and wish for the best and have her in our prayer and our hearts the whole time. All these people are standing here for my granddaughter, and that's an awesome thing. It's a beautiful thing," she said.

[...]

So who leaves a man like that alone with little girls? (Or anyone that you don't know really really well.)

And there seem to be other people who lived at the house who are not mentioned at all in this.....like other children living there.....how did they figure into the scenario that night - were they absent from the home temporarily, asleep or ??

Why did the adults leave the house without checking on the kids??

I guess "barely" means 2 drug related and one contribution to the delinquency arrests according to AZ court records .

And something was going on if her daughters were taken from her and were living with their grandparents. And have we established why the girls were back with the mother? Did CPS give the girls back to her? She started to say in one interview that she got the girls back but didn't complete what she was saying.

By Greg Argos

[...]

[...]

BBM: But I think she does know him well, she says he'll open up to her, which is why he's going to visit him in jail to find out why he did this to her daughter.

I hadn't seen this video before . Bella has 2 older sisters ?! The oldest one looks about 13-14 . Does she not live with TG ? And why if TG had 3 daughters does she say she only has 1 left to live for?

From all I've read TG only has 2 daughters. It's possible the other sister is her sister on her dad's side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288