UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not the only one at all, I posted a similar concern upthread but I thought I was a lone voice.

I hope that this is not the case, in fact I can't believe they could be allowed to have access to that kind of information
I've also been posting similar on other thread. Access to phone info without owners permission is phone hacking or snooping AFAIK.

We know that the family have access to Corries sm/dating accounts, if they have been able to determine that he was logged on or using a certain one during the night, ( one which used location services). Could it be that they are able to get information from a company like that, regarding who else was in the same area? sometimes it's surprising what you agree to in terms of service.
We know the phone was in Ns name so she gave permission. That's completely different IMO.

I notice the new top detective agency has made a statement saying that the location of Corries phone could prove critical in the investigation. Well, that was $50k well spent eh?

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.

I notice the new top detective agency has made a statement saying that the location of Corries phone could prove critical in the investigation. Well, that was $50k well spent eh?

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.
I didnt think he cud have been dropped in from the bin, cause the weight is automatically logged at tip point per bin

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

speed = distance / time

If we have the distance and the times how can we have the speed going by mast pings? I.E. if you travelled at 100MPH at stages and made a stop along the route?

That's the point I am making. You can't. But the driver could fill in the gaps but we are only given general information. We are given 4 am BSE and 4:30 am BM. So the slowest you could go is constantly moving, for 12 miles roughly for 30 minutes. too slow for a truck, too fast for walking. But we don't know if there was actually 20 minutes or if stops were made, or if there were cows in the road, etc. The driver could explain it all. And of course there might be actual data for when the phone reached cell sites and lost others. The police have no obligation to share, but just to say it moved from point A to point B in 30 minutes too fast for walking, leaves a universe of possibilities. Why do they leave it so ambiguous? The driver can clear it all up nicely. And then they could say we are convince it was or was not in the lorry. end of story.

If they can say without equivocation it was NOT in the lorry, then that changes everything.

I'm not sure what its like in other countries I come from aus in 2013 my best friend of 25 yrs was murdered the phone he had was a billed phone in his mothers name the sim card was taken out of that phone n all messages deleted it took two years for investigators to get records from vodaphone of his last text messages n call records it is a very long process and a whole lot of red tape just to get that info not an easy process.on another note here is a link about people sleeping in biffa bins. http://resource.co/article/rough-sleepers-warned-not-turn-bins-winter-approaches-11420I i also believe that if corrie had of put his phone on top of the bin to pee it would of slid off onto the ground as the bin was being picked up to be emptied.

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

This would not explain the 11k weight of the bin. Corrie weighed around 80k. Its been confirmed that the bin is weighed before being tipped....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also been posting similar on other thread. Access to phone info without owners permission is phone hacking or snooping AFAIK.
It's not in any way hacking if the police had good reason to access it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

This would not explain the 11k weight of the bin. Corrie weighed around 80k. Its been confirmed that the bin is weighed before being tipped....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My apologies, my stance has changed since then. I reckon that one way or another he has entered that bin lorry, most likely after the bin has been weighed and the contents put in.

My theory: one way or another Corrie has ended up in the bin lorry. Then, during the trip back to the depot he has exited it. I reckon when they eventually find his body (in the forrest/river area) they will find his phone alongside him.

Midsummers day* & Pilgrim's Prayer* seem to have done the most on tracking this - did you check their posts in previous 2 threads? They seem to have put hours into this.
Hopefully they will return.
( * caveat- appreciate other people put time into this aspect too. )
I also came to the conclusion 0400 BSE and BM 0430 but noone seemed to want to listen because it didn't fit in with the fricking bin theory. If C and his phone left BSE at 0400 how did that happen, forgetting the bin and lorry altogether, just for this once maybe?

It's not in any way hacking if the police had good reason to access it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
Thats the definition of phone hacking according to the net. Access without owners permission. Claiming this is to do with terrorism just to access personal phone data is wrong and possibly illegal too IMHO.

Might be of interest but I had an issue with my phone on Friday night after being on the bevvy all day (scottish trait)

Basically I got an Uber back home and when I got out I immediately realised I had left my phone in it.

Anyway, I phoned it using my wifes phone and the guy answered promising to bring it back, but he eventually started denying he ever had it (despite answering it, explain that one!!??), so anyway, I reported it to the police & uber yesterday.

I have checked some things online and it stopped syncing at 5.30am on the saturday morning, given I had been out from around 1.30pm the previous afternoon, i can only assume that it remained on from when i got home (10.30pm) until it eventually ran out of battery the following morning.

Now, is it possible that the bin man has jumped out to position the bin and unlock it and discovered Corries phone (possibly left on bin lid while he took a piss?) And similarly like my uber driver, he has thought to himself 'nice little bonus' and pocketed it, which would explain why the phone followed the bin lorry route?

It wouldnt explain how Corrie got out of that area without being seen (though i now have my suspicions) but could be a possibility for the phone?

Now, is it possible that the bin man has jumped out to position the bin and unlock it and discovered Corries phone (possibly left on bin lid while he took a piss?) And similarly like my uber driver, he has thought to himself 'nice little bonus' and pocketed it, which would explain why the phone followed the bin lorry route?

It wouldnt explain how Corrie got out of that area without being seen (though i now have my suspicions) but could be a possibility for the phone?
It could also be possible someone gave him a lift, he got out and forgot the phone. Perhaps that person has not even noticed the phone is in their vehicle or did not for some time. Could be under or between the seats.

It could also be possible someone gave him a lift, he got out and forgot the phone. Perhaps that person has not even noticed the phone is in their vehicle or did not for some time. Could be under or between the seats.
One thing i have noticed and you can check this with your own android or iphones, is that the positioning is fairly accurate, i checked my account and it had my tablet down to within 6 metres accuracy.

Another thing that you may not realise happens in the background (and i only found this out today) is that google maps tracks your phone movements (assuming you have the function enabled and have signed into your google account on your phone).

Sign into your google account on your pc or tablet and then google 'your timeline'. Its actually quite scary to see how much you have been tracked, it lists ALL of your movements and places visited, going back a few years (i could look into one of my google accounts and see where i was back in 2014!!!)

If the phone did indeed belong to his mum at first, there is every possibility that it is her google account that was used to set everything up on it and she may be able to look through the 'your timeline' history remotely like i have done.

But im pretty sure they said the phone had been tracked back to the depot? What time did the binman finish his shift..............?

Might be of interest but I had an issue with my phone on Friday night after being on the bevvy all day (scottish trait)

Basically I got an Uber back home and when I got out I immediately realised I had left my phone in it.

Anyway, I phoned it using my wifes phone and the guy answered promising to bring it back, but he eventually started denying he ever had it (despite answering it, explain that one!!??), so anyway, I reported it to the police & uber yesterday.

I have checked some things online and it stopped syncing at 5.30am on the saturday morning, given I had been out from around 1.30pm the previous afternoon, i can only assume that it remained on from when i got home (10.30pm) until it eventually ran out of battery the following morning.

Therein lies the problem.
Before you left your phone in the cab, how many "pee's" did you have ? And how many times did you take out your phone when you were answering natures call ?

The issue is, the bin lorry carried "waste paper". The nature of that waste is it enters a recycling process.
I would imagine that sorting process would have discovered the body of a man had he been in there.
Adding that to "the weight of the lifted bin" and it would be highly unlikely that Corrie was in the bin.

More likely is probabilities would be
# The phone was in the bin
# The phone and Corrie travelled in the same direction as the bin lorry later did (or earlier did).

And this is a "time critical" event.
Either Corrie and his phone OR just his phone moved from that area within a "55 minute" window. Actually, as the "last ping" data moved five minutes forward, then it "an hour" window.

As we haven't a clue as to what happened, we have to explain "why did the phone remain in that area for an hour" ?

One explanation could be, it was in the bin. And that bin was collected within that critical time frame.
That suggestion gives you a couple of things to work on.

Taking that "whole issue" and asking "why are the unidentified people only picked up on cameras that are not run by the council" leads you to another thought.

Corrie could have moved from that area unseen. He also could have been moved unseen. It depends which way you look at it.

As this would be "by fluke" rather than "by design", I go with "someone removed him unseen".

The data would have been given to the police not the private investigators. I really don't get why people are so keen to think the family have somehow breached data laws.
I don't think anyone has suggested they have. So far they only have Ns (Cs) phone data. We are concerned about the future data they are proposing to obtain.

Putting 2 and 2 together you would think he was in the Bin Lorry. Not factual, but the general gist of the theory is.....

-Corrie has been happily sleeping for 2 hours. He's potentially got to walk 2-3 hours to get home, not something anyone wants to do. It will be virtually morning by the time he gets back. So as he can quite comfortably sleep on a concrete floor - it makes sense to stay in town sleeping, but find a more secluded/comfortable place to be.......
-Corrie enters the Horseshoe.
-A bin full of cardboard is an ideal place to sleep and it has been known for people to sleep in them and succumb to it.
-Not seen by anybody because he was hidden sleeping in the bin.
-An hour passes, the Bin Driver is the first vehicle to enter and he doesn't see Corrie either.
-Bin Lorry leaves and goes towards Barton Mills as does Corrie's phone.

All this above makes absolute sense. It explains why nobody saw him, it explains the reasoning for him being in that area, it explains the phone pings in Barton Mills......yet......

He's apparently not in the bin because of the weight. Unless he was seen in the bin, woken and given a lift somewhere.

Everything adds up apart from the weight and no forensics and no body, but because so much adds up it's hard to ignore.

Though because of the weight and lack of physical evidence of it.....I have assumed he got in a different vehicle and got in that vehicle soon after he got into the horseshoe, but then that could be ruled out if and when we are told the first vehicle left that area.

But im pretty sure they said the phone had been tracked back to the depot? What time did the binman finish his shift..............?

That have not said that publicly that I can find. They only says in BM at 4:30am and no signal after 8 am. I think with a little effort they could figure that out. If the lorry load was already burned, crushed or whatever before 8 am, not likely the phone was on the lorry. It's a matter of pinning this timeline down. Maybe the cops know, and just don't want to share, or maybe they are satisfied with generalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe