13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

I am finding

McCleary Bookkeeping
114 W Fir St
Mccleary, WA 98557

Interesting .... Prayers for Lindsey

Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

The link is right as of now, so maybe just this post is incorrectly stating FIRST Street.

how do we go about pulling stuff up from old threads?
I would like to see and read what others may have brought up about this address :)

Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

I wonder if he has been a guest at Lindsey's house or the house of her friend that left home from? or is he a guest at the house they ae searching? hmm...strange wording.

I do not believe I ever saw this home being sleuthed or brought up before. The owners according to the assessors site are a married man (age 66) and woman (55). Is this the place that the FBI questioned a son of theirs for over 2 hours - I believe he lived in NY and was taking care of his elderly mother. I remember maybe thinking she didn't really seem "elderly" by her age. I will see if I can dig that up. Does anyone remember that?

Is there anyone of finding out who is at that address? Is anyone on WS even allowed that?

They must also rent the storage unit. Huh.

how do we go about pulling stuff up from old threads?
I would like to see and read what others may have brought up about this address :)

We should be able to bump? Or are the threads closed? I don't have *power* in here.

:praying: Please let this be the way to Lindsey!

Is there anyone of finding out who is at that address? Is anyone on WS even allowed that?

They must also rent the storage unit. Huh.

The issue is that the POI doesn't live there, right? Let me see what the rules are in this forum. :read:

Is this the place that the FBI questioned a son of theirs for over 2 hours - I believe he lived in NY and was taking care of his elderly mother. I remember maybe thinking she didn't really seem "elderly" by her age. I will see if I can dig that up. Does anyone remember that?

I thought that was the neighbors house that dogs may or may not have sniffed up to, closer to Lindsey's house. I could be COMPLETELY wrong though.

Inconsistent statements from a POI triggered for 2 search warrants in McCleary: one on a private home on Fir St., the other on a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

Attached is an overhead pic of area surrounding the searched Fir St. house, the Pool House where LB and friends were swimming June 26, 2009.

There must have been good reason for LE to have searched the 'creek' between 6th and 5th on Fir St. The 'creek' is 1 block away from the searched house.

An odd coincidence, the Search Center was located at 4th and Fir St. on the corner opposite to the searched house.

The POI at the searched Fir St. house is living with the family. He has much of his belongings stored in a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

A mattress, box-spring and other items were examined during the Storage unit search.

If LB, after having left MK's house, decided to stop at the Pool house before returning home she might have turned right (south) down 6th or 5th, then left (east) at either end of the 'creek' (which was searched months ago) on Fir St.

From there she could continue (east) along Fir St., where she would walk immediately next to the searched Fir St. house before arriving to the Pool house.

It is a direct eye-shot view from the Fir St. house to the Pool house.

Attachments

• FirSt_Searched_2.png
    FirSt_Searched_2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
I'm just going to hold my breath and pray some answers come soon.

Searches are now scheduled for every weekend--rain or shine. We are located at the corner of 4th and Fir in McCleary. Please feel free to join us between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. Bring comfortable walking shoes/boots, GPS units if you have them, dress in layers and you might want to bring an extra change of clothing in case you get rained on.

Also there is a candle light vigil planned for 6 pm Jan 23rd at Heritage Park in Olympia. We expect the vigil to last about an hour. We ask that you bring a flashlight or a candle to use.

If you need any information you can contact me at searching4lindseybaum@comcast.net

"FIR" comes up constantly when I search this forum. The search teams were meeting on the corner, even!

I'll keep looking.

Inconsistent statements from a POI triggered for 2 search warrants in McCleary: one on a private home on Fir St., the other on a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

Attached is an overhead pic of area surrounding the searched Fir St. house, the Pool House where LB and friends were swimming June 26, 2009, and the Shell Station.

There must have been good reason for LE to have searched the 'creek' between 6th and 5th on Fir St. The 'creek' is 1 block away from the searched house.

An odd coincidence, the Search Center was located at 4th and Fir St. on the corner opposite to the searched house.

The POI at the searched Fir St. house is living with the family. He has much of his belongings stored in a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

A mattress, box-spring and other items were examined during the Storage unit search.

If LB, after having left MK's house, decided to stop at the Pool house before returning home she might have turned right (south) down 6th or 5th, then left (east) at either end of the 'creek' (which was searched months ago) on Fir St.

From there she could continue (east) along Fir St., where she would walk immediately next to the searched Fir St. house before arriving to the Pool house.

It is a direct eye-shot view from the Fir St. house to the Pool house.

Thanks for this! Actually though I believe the Nelson home where the girls went swimming is to the right of the house they searched. It is on the right side of your yellow circle. Your circle actually goes thru the property. So basically from the pool in the back of the Nelson's, you can see the home that was just searched.

In my pic, the red circled one is 114 W Fir - searched today. The blue circled one is the Nelson home where girls swam in back yard pool.

ETA: The parcel ending in #300 across the street kiddie corner from the home searched is where the search center was (iirc).

Attachments

• 114 W Fir.jpg
    114 W Fir.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for this! Actually though I believe the Nelson home where the girls went swimming is to the right of the house they searched. It is on the right side of your yellow circle. Your circle actually goes thru the property. So basically from the pool in the back of the Nelson's, you can see the home that was just searched.

In my pic, the red circled one is 114 W Fir - searched today. The blue circled one is the Nelson home where girls swam in back yard pool.

ETA: The parcel ending in #200 across the street from the home searched is where the search center was (iirc).

Thanks, Jules71 , I'll correct the post.

Actually this picture shows the search center (yellow), and Nelson home (blue circle) in comparison to the searched home at 114 W Fir today (A).

Attachments

• 114_search center_Nelsons.jpg
    114_search center_Nelsons.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 47
What I can't figure out is if she did go to CR's house (as the dogs may have tracked her scent up 6th) - how does a witness spot her between 5th & 6th?

She could have gone from KK's to CR's, then back-tracked north on 6th back to Maple and continued east to LN's. But I don't know why she would do that when she could have gone down Pine or cut through on Fir to go to LN's on Main. So is this witness mistaken?

Or could she have walked from KK's down Maple all the way to Main to go to LN's - and then from there gone over to CR's? But again her scent was on 6th? So she would have had to backtrack again on Maple - which doesn't seem logical. It seems like she would take Fir. So maybe then her scent was on 6th between Fir and Pine. This makes more sense since that is where JM's house is and they searched that property so much.

Here's a map just to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
View attachment 8650

Jules, don't know if this helps. I'm looking at posts in this forum with "Fir" in them.

Jules, don't know if this helps. I'm looking at posts in this forum with "Fir" in them.

Thanks Kimster. This is what I was initially thinking about who is the Dad of one of Lindsey's besties and had his house searched at least twice. So this home searched today is not that one.

I also don't think it is the other one I was thinking of where the son was interviewed for more than two hours by the FBI. I think that one was on Maple.

It is odd that this house is so close to A) the Nelson's, B) the search center, and C) the so called "creek" (aka ditch, I think) which runs along JM's property on Fir between 5th and 6th. It seems the search was leading them up this way in the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back