2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez - thank you Wesh! Just cut off their news for the courtroom picture! It is about time!

BS is talking on WFTV about how Dr Wise testimony went totally for the prosecution yesterday

Well doesn't Casey look special today????

Bill S. says that after Dr. Wise's testimony, he thinks any Catholics on the Jury will ask the Pope to make Dr. Vass a Saint. :floorlaugh:

That's why I said Felony Child Neglect. Doesn't know when her daughter drown? Could have been morning, could have been late afternoon, etc. etc. Only way JB can explain THAT still amounts to felony child neglect. Your 2 year old drowns and you can't pin the time down to mere minutes, much less HOURS? BS.

Thank you !!! that is what i needed!!

Ha, Ha, Ha. Mr. Baez looks a tad nervous and miffed already. CM was organizing some papers at the podium, guess he's going to work today. Does it mean Baez is relegated to
babysitter? ICA would be beaming, if she could. She's been stiffling smiles and giggles.

Well, since they never looked at the computer activity, they will have to get on the ball and decide if there was a lull on the computer sometime during the morning? Don't you wonder what their attorney/client meetings are like? I do.

7:00-9:00 am - High user activity
9:00am - 10:00am - no user activity
10:00am - 12:00pm - high user activity
12:00pm-1:00pm - no user activity
1:00pm-3:00pm - high user activity

I think there's trouble in paradise for sure between JB and ICA. She's hardly acknowledged him. Yet, she leaned over to greet<modsnip>. :)

Ruffles? Like the old maid school teacher image? In-Session does not start until 9am but I am ready.

29vjkom.jpg

Yep. That's all I'm gonna say because I don't want a TO. :shush:

Linda sounded almost breathless yesterday when she talked about AW.......they are replaying it on WFTV.

Everyone on the Defence Team looking a little rough this morning. Not seeing any smiles and chuckles this morning, ICA talking to Baez and pointing her finger at him. Baez nodding slightly and not looking at her, other hand flipping his pen rapidly back in forth in his hand.

In today's news thread it is being said that the DT is going to depose Vasco I don't know why they don't just leave this alone. My understanding Vasco attorney filed a motion to quash the supoena (sp) don't know the result of that yet.

Wow can that girl grow some hair or what?

That's why I said Felony Child Neglect. Doesn't know when her daughter drown? Could have been morning, could have been late afternoon, etc. etc. Only way JB can explain THAT still amounts to felony child neglect. Your 2 year old drowns and you can't pin the time down to mere minutes, much less HOURS? BS.

Well, remember that they couldn't even get the right day, either. June 7th, 9th, err or Father's Day ~ June 15th was the last time we saw her.

Bill S. says that after Dr. Wise's testimony, he thinks any Catholics on the Jury will ask the Pope to make Dr. Vass a Saint. :floorlaugh:

Please include those of us who are Orthodox Christians in that. St. Arpad...has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :)

Ica...

Attachments

• ica enters.jpg
    ica enters.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 130
  • dt sa ica reading.jpg
    dt sa ica reading.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 1st smile of day.jpg
    1st smile of day.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 125
Oh how sweet. JB, CM and ICA having a good laugh. :rolleyes:

Hahaha she shoots daggers at LDB. She really checks her out when LDB comes to the defense table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member