Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

http://www.kpho.com/video?clipId=7695145&autostart=true

Pat McReynolds (KPHO) interview with retired judge Stephen Gerst about jury selection.

I might just send Pat an email and thank him for the continued coverage.

I also have a friend who lives in Phoenix but have never talked to her about this trial. I am curious if she or her daughters, who are around EJ's age, have been following this case. :waitasec:

I might just send Pat an email and thank him for the continued coverage.

I also have a friend who lives in Phoenix but have never talked to her about this trial. I am curious if she or her daughters, who are around EJ's age, have been following this case. :waitasec:

Nobody seems to be following it. I live in Tempe and whenever I bring it up I have to re-tell the whole story. I don't understand.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760)

9/7/2012 - Response to Defendant's Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: STATES/ IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE ELIZABETH JOHNSON'S STATEMENT TO SPECIAL AGENT CHAVEZ

9/7/2012 - Response to Defendant's Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE ELIZABETH JOHNSONS STATEMENT TO DETECTIVE VELAZQUEZ

9/7/2012 - Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: TO REMOVE DEFENDANTS SHOCK BELT

Excuse me, a shock belt? People don't even use those for animals, do they? Would appreciate more information on this.

Excuse me, a shock belt? People don't even use those for animals, do they? Would appreciate more information on this.

Sounds rather barbaric doesn't it. And I doubt EJ weighs more than 120 pounds compared to some of those guards. They could take her in a heartbeat if she wanted to escape. Let her have her day in court, but this is not guantanamo. I never saw the felon Anthony wearing a shock belt (and by God she shoulda been - LOL).

I sent Pat McReynolds at CBS5 a email thanking him for his coverage and asked if they will be streaming the trial. :please:

Morning everyone!

A few updates

- Here is this week's schedule from the docket:

9/10/2012 13:30 Trial

9/11/2012 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing

9/11/2012 13:30 Trial

The hearing should be about the Motions to Suppress but I'll bet they also talk about the use of the stun belt at trial.

- Putting together the use of the stun belt with the order to use all means to get Elizabeth to court on the 6th, I think maybe Elizabeth refused to return to court after lunch, Judge K signed a quick order, and they used the belt as the means to control her. Brutal- how she will get through the trial is a mystery to me.

- I did not see Marc Victor on Judge Jeanine- it was all about Drew Peterson. Maybe they will reschedule.

- The wonderful people over at BHGJ have been working like crazy to make sure we have a live feed for trial. They are the best! http://www.facebook.com/groups/251236072296/

:seeya:

Oh my! Like a shock collar? Like a barking collar? I didn't even realize that was an option. Too bad thet didn't use one of those for TS to keep her from baying like a hound.

This girl has serious issues. She just is not doing herself any favors. Just makes you want to shake her.

from what I have been reading, they usually use the shock belts for someone they think will be a problem, try to escape etc. I think CA was a "model prisoner" from what I remember. EJ has some issues with controlling her temper, but I think they will do it cause they are going to force her to go to court. IMO

Oh my! Like a shock collar? Like a barking collar? I didn't even realize that was an option. Too bad thet didn't use one of those for TS to keep her from baying like a hound.

This girl has serious issues. She just is not doing herself any favors. Just makes you want to shake her.

:pullhair::pullhair::

yeah its like a shock collar, shock can last up to 8 seconds and some of them have a siren beep or something that goes off. can be controlled by remote
(can't believe all the weird crap I learn being on WS!)

Whoa... a stun belt? I am not sure I'm behind something like that.
The FB group says AZFamily will stream the trial! :)

When does the trial start? tia

Today?

I'm pretty sure they are still trying to select a jury. They started last week and the judge said that it would probably take two weeks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back