Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part about ancestry.com is not an accurate statement ...
More than 15 years agp I was using the SSDI when it was available online for free,
being provided by a totally separate entity called "Rootsweb" (founded in 1993).
It was not until the 21st century that ancestry.com acquired Rootsweb.

This also is not an accurate statement.
The court has SEALED all records pertaining to this case ...
so nobody can obtain a copy of the death certificate ... per this article ...

http://www.ctpost.com/default/article/Newtown-report-could-take-months-4222075.php

Another fact is that law enforcement has NEVER yet named the shooter at Newtown, CT.
They will not be doing so until the summer of 2013 ... per the same article.

I think it's acceptable to ask questions and seek the truth, but you need to be honest about what exactly you are questioning.

Are you questioning that it was Adam Lanza who shot the 26 people in the school and his mom and then took his own life, or are you questioning whether the mass school shooting even took place?

If it's the latter, you are insulting the families, relatives, colleagues, and friends who lost loved ones in the horrific, senseless mass shooting in Newtown.

How awful that this is what our world is coming to. :(

SUGAR -- The real tragedy is our young children are at the Age of Innocence, now the demons of society who walked amongst us like Lanza, eliminates this wonderful period in children's lives with a harsh, new reality that not everyone is as kind, loving and friendly in the World as the young children have always believed

There is a group of people that believe Sandy Hook did not happen OR if it did happen, it was part of the Obama administration's plan to ban assault rifles

Well that is just silly ! I certainly believe in the tragedy that occurred at Newtown, CT
that needlessly took the lives of such numerous innocent victims.
And my heartfelt condolences go out to the grieving families !

Thanks for filling me in ! All I ever heard about was early on,
one man who pretended to be a Lanza family uncle (and he wasn't).
I don't have speakers on my computer, so I never follow YouTube
and I don't belong to any social networks like facebook
(because I don't think it is safe to advertise personal info).
I am retired and don't go out to read newspapers.
I did watch CNN in December and listened to all the daily updates
about this case and I never heard them mention any actors.

It was only this week that someone mentioned the wrong death date to me ...
and I was interested in that because I am familiar with the SSDI, so I looked it up.
And that is where my problem starts with understanding what is going on.

Temporary Memorial On Church Hill Road Approaching The End Of Its Run

By Shannon Hicks | 1/31/2013 5:32:40 PM

2013-01-31__17-33-00Image1400x600.JPG

It all started with an American flag.

Six weeks after a large American flag was put on the arm of a bucket truck and raised at the northwest corner of Church Hill and Edmond Roads, the corner remains occupied by that oversize sign of patriotism and a large white party-style tent. The property has turned into the destination for those seeking to visit the one temporary memorial still within Newtown honoring the victims of 12/14.

Newtown resident Kevin Yacko, his wife, Christine, and son, Thomas, went to the vacant lot on Sunday, December 16, to hang a large American flag from Mr Yacko's bucket truck. Mr Yacko is the owner of Yacko & Sons LLC, an excavation and tree service company.

"It just felt like the thing to do," Mr Yacko said of raising the 17- by 24-foot flag. The flag was purchased for Thomas Yacko following his return from Afghanistan in 2006, where he served with the US Army. Until now it had only been flown, the family said, for happy occasions.

While the Yackos were there that Sunday afternoon, they met Renee Gilbert, who showed up with a signature board. A chaplain from Cavalry Church in Southbury, Ms Gilbert was looking for a place to set up the board so that others could sign something to show support to the families who had lost loved ones just two days earlier.

"And that was it," said Kevin Yacko.

Six weeks later the tent and flag are still there and, say members of Cavalry Church and the Yacko family, many people continue to visit the space.

Read more: http://newtownbee.com/News/2013-01-...urch+Hill+Road+Approaching+The+End+Of+Its+Run

Adam Lanza did not like being uprooted and he was content with his life. He went to many schools when he was younger. Perhaps, that made him rageful.

I wonder if Dr. Mary Sherlach ever encountered and diagnosed Adam Lanza when he was a child. I wonder if the classrooms that Lanza targeted were the very classrooms Lanza was in when he attended Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Thanks HOOD -- Until someone comes out and gives us a timeline of Lanza's treatments/diagnosis, I firmly believe that Sandy Hook psychologist Ms Sherlach was the first to diagnose Lanza with a some kind of disability...And why she was one of those targeted by Lanza that he was going to kill, because he carried a grudge against her...As sad as that sounds..

Nancy Wyman Visits Newtown Prevention Council

By Eliza Hallabeck | 1/31/2013 6:34:26 PM

For its first meeting following the events of 12/14, the Newtown Prevention Council had a special guest on Thursday, January 17.

"I have never seen a community come together as a family after such a tragedy," said Lieutenant Governor Nancy Wyman near the start of the meeting. "I may not know all of your names, but saw many of you on TV that are in this room today. As a mother, grandmother, and then a politician, I think you are all incredible. There is lots of work to do and you have [Superintendent of Schools] Janet Robinson and [First Selectman] Pat Llodra who are incredible leaders."

The Newtown Prevention Council also received a Governor's Proclamation for the response, continued leadership, and support the group's members offer the Newtown community.

Lt Governor Wyman also said she could not think of another town that could have responded the way Newtown had the strength to.

After Lt Governor Wyman spoke, Newtown Prevention Council Co-Chair Judy Blanchard said she wanted the meeting's conversation to focus on what the council's role is in the wake of 12/14.

Read more: http://newtownbee.com/News/2013-01-31__18-34-37/Nancy+Wyman+Visits+Newtown+Prevention+Council

[/B]

Thanks HOOD -- Until someone comes out and gives us a timeline of Lanza's treatments/diagnosis, I firmly believe that Sandy Hook psychologist Ms Sherlach was the first to diagnose Lanza with a some kind of disability...And why she was one of those targeted by Lanza that he was going to kill, because he carried a grudge against her...As sad as that sounds..

My older son has Asperger's and ADHD. Schools are not allowed to diagnosis however - at least based on what I have learned. They could not even recommend I have him tested from what I've been told. We had to go through a lot of hoops and testing for his diagnosis which was done through private offices for his Asperger's diagnosis. I wonder when AL was diagnosed? If it was during elementary school then Mary Sherlach might have played a part in providing counseling during school hours. Also his teachers would have probably have had to fill out surveys about AL's behavior. The school counselor/psychologist did not have any involvement when I was having my son tested but his teachers did. However, whenever my son had a meltdown he would go see the school counselor until he could regain his composure.

I still don't think Mary Sherlach and Dawn Hochsprung were targeted. All reports say that they and another teacher (who was injured) rushed out to the lobby when they heard shots and that Dawn Hochsprung "lunged" for AL. It will be interesting to know what the injured teacher reports (if ever) - Did Mary and Dawn speak to AL? Did he make any demands? Or did he just shoot them without saying a word? Did Mary Sherlach recognize him? I don't see how that would be possible though because he certainly did not resemble that little boy in the picture that was released.

So many questions and what is sad that the only people that can give any sort of answers as to what happened would be the injured teacher, the janitor who was heard telling AL to put down the gun, and half of a first grade class that had to run over the bodies of their teacher and friends. :( Has it been reported if the school had security cameras?

SUGAR -- The real tragedy is our young children are at the Age of Innocence, now the demons of society who walked amongst us like Lanza, eliminates this wonderful period in children's lives with a harsh, new reality that not everyone is as kind, loving and friendly in the World as the young children have always believed

Too true. I am haunted by the fact that the lone survivor of Lauren Rousseau's class knew to play dead. How can I expect my 5 year old to know to do something like that? I did ask my older kids if they knew to play dead if anything ever happened and they said yes, that it was part of the lockdown "training". :(

or are you questioning whether the mass school shooting even took place?

OF COURSE NOT ! It is offensive to me that people have been rude to me
because they mistakenly THOUGHT I was something that I am NOT
... and they never took the time to ask.
They should have asked FIRST before being rude without reason !

I think it's acceptable to ask questions and seek the truth, but you need to be honest about what exactly you are questioning

I have the same questions that I had before ...
Nothing more complicated that what I originally asked ...
why doesn't a government document agree with the headlines ?
What can we do to find out more about this discrepancy and correct it ?
I have trouble understanding why people don't seem to care about this ???

Great Story! ... check it out...

------

Artist sketches Newtown victims to help families

Published: February 1, 2013 8:47 PM

---- TEXT & VIDEO (3:12) ----

Dana Benz says she plans to raise money for the victims' families by displaying the sketches. (February 1, 2013 8:49 PM)

NEWTOWN - A local artist is working on a project to help families come to terms with the tragic shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown last month.

Dana Benz says she began sketching the faces of the victim's just after the tragedy. Benz plans to raise money for the victims' families by displaying the sketches at an art show in Newtown.

The artist says she would like to give the portraits to the families of the victims following the show.

"Hello there! My name is Dana Benz. I am drawing all the victims of the Sandy Hook Shooting. I am the 23 year old woman portrait artist that appeared on News Channel 12 tonight on TV.

I live ten minutes away from Newtown in Bethel, CT. My heart has been completely broken for those families who lost their loved ones on December 14th, 2012.

Two weeks ago, I decided to try to put my God-given talents for good use. I am drawing all twenty-six victims and I plan on having an art show in Newtown to raise money for these families. I am going to donate 100% of the profits to them. I am also going to frame these drawings and give it to each parent.

I know the Big Man Upstairs gave me this talent and I know my talents are not only for my enjoyment but to help others as well. It is an honor and a privilege to bring some healing to others during this very difficult time..."

More at the Source: http://connecticut.news12.com/artist-sketches-newtown-victims-to-help-families-1.4549825

Funeral Directors Meet After Newtown School Shooting

Saturday, Feb 2, 2013 | Updated 4:07 PM EST

Dozens of funeral directors who served or volunteered to help the families of 20 elementary school students and six educators killed in Newtown, Conn., have held an emotional service during which they recalled the shooting and the work they did that December.

About 80 funeral directors at the 11 Connecticut that served the Newtown families and others who volunteered their services shed tears, hugged each other and recalled with emotion the shooting when they gathered in Southbury on Saturday for a service of remembrance and reflection.

The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association organized the event to recognize the work done by the funeral directors.

Twenty-six candles burned on a table in front of the room as participants streamed in. The service began with the group's executive director, John Cascio, reading the names of each victim.

Source: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-After-Newtown-School-Shooting-189514591.html

If the Truthers weren't so caught up in the minute detail of the obviously erroneous Genealogy Bank (and the Ancestry.com SSDI) listing/s of Adam Lanza's death as Thursday, December 13, 2012, they would realize that the Genealogy Bank listing also estimates his Age at Death as 20 years, 7 months, 21 days. If that were true, then Adam would have died on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012.

So, now we would have Adam dying a full month and one day before the Sandy Hook shooting even occured. Whatever works, I guess.

Son's Last Message Inspires Newtown Mother

By George Colli

Saturday, Feb 2, 2013 | Updated 7:20 AM EST

--- Text & Video (3:38) ----

"Nurturing. Healing. Love."

Scarlett Lewis noticed the chalk-written message on her kitchen chalkboard when returning home for the first time – days after her son Jesse was taken from her on December 14th. “It was in 6-year-old handwriting. Right about where he’d be standing,” says Lewis from her Sandy Hook farmhouse. “It’s phonetically spelled. It's very clear what it says. I was stunned.”

More at the Source: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/Sons-Message-Inspires-Newtown-Mother-189477471.html

If the Truthers weren't so caught up in the minute detail of the obviously erroneous Genealogy Bank (and the Ancestry.com SSDI) listing/s of Adam Lanza's death as Thursday, December 13, 2012, they would realize that the Genealogy Bank listing also estimates his Age at Death as 20 years, 7 months, 21 days. If that were true, then Adam would have died on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012.

So, now we would have Adam dying a full month and one day before the Sandy Hook shooting even occured. Whatever works, I guess.
LOL ... When was Adam Lanza born, again?

[video=youtube;z_AyXC84m7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_AyXC84m7A[/video]

Published on Feb 2, 2013

A tribute to the Victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre.
The raising of the Banner was made possible by the Handy Dandy Handy Man ministry out of Brookfield, CT ( WWW.HDHM.ORG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa